OCCRA
Go to Post It would be a (relatively) level* playing field *...though it seems like the actual field will be anything but level. - Jacob Bendicksen [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
FTC11112
Today 12:02 AM
REV Robotics Expansion hub detached error
All, Our team is facing a random issue where the robot controller gets disconnected from the REV hub throwing an error- REV Robotics Expansion hub detached. Instant Run is already disabled and we are...
(35 views, 0 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Yesterday 11:55 PM
First Choice Security
In this day and age there's little reason for most any site to not be https by default (and force redirect to the secure site for all pages). Something AM should look into.
(776 views, 10 replies)
New Post
TheOwlOfTruth
Yesterday 09:33 PM
Build Season Schedule Questions?
We usually do 2-6 or 7 on school nights, 3-10 on Friday and Saturday, and 3-8 on Sunday.
(8,290 views, 74 replies)
New Post
Petrie 4610
Yesterday 09:30 PM
3D Printing Parts? Filament?
Do you mean 3d printed whole bot... Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
(755 views, 8 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Yesterday 09:23 PM
Minne Mini Regional 2017
Edited with results. I couldn't have asked for a better end to Steamworks than this. Thank you to 2169 and 2052 for picking us - you guys were absolutely fantastic to work with. I'm always excited...
(1,516 views, 13 replies)
New Post
CalTran
Yesterday 08:39 PM
Material to stock up on before build season?
Electrical supplies like a few rolls of assorted gauge zip wire (namely like 12 and 14ga), your preferred choice of connectors (like Anderson PowerPoles), and a couple of zip tie pads for routing...
(570 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Ginger Power
Yesterday 08:26 PM
Robot in 3 Days: What Documentation Do You Prefer?
I would love to keep working on the Ri3D robot at a reduced rate after the 3 days is over... for The GreenHorns college poses a bit of a problem... Our members are actually missing the first two days...
(1,200 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 08:12 PM
Pit setup question?
Agreed. There is value in being able to roll in, flip up a couple things, and start working. (Not to say you can't do that with truss, but I know from tearing down the AndyMark Championship booth's...
(439 views, 3 replies)
New Post
pribusin
Yesterday 05:42 PM
JeVois Smart Machine Vision
following...
(3,968 views, 39 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Yesterday 05:29 PM
pic: 2 CIM Flipped Shifting Gearbox
What's the weight as-is? How much does it extend into the frame?
(170 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Bluman56
Yesterday 03:27 PM
Safety light CAD model?
Spectrums CAD library is also another incredible resource when doing CAD.
(232 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Attention
Yesterday 03:01 PM
West Coast Drive Design Help
Well, I suggested this to them about 2 weeks ago just to see the reaction. And let's just say not everyone has the same standards when it comes to the words bling and bumpers. It was shut down...
(996 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Jacob B.
Yesterday 02:36 PM
How does your team get its members to participate?
On our team, we impose a strict deadline for when members can join the team (September 15th for those working on the robot and October 6th for our PR side) so that we don't run the risk of having...
(1,463 views, 17 replies)
New Post
ctt956
Yesterday 02:31 PM
The tools you can't get through FRC build season without?
Or this for maximum portability and/or power outages. +1 to the vise for the portaband. Not sure about the DeWalt 20V circ saw, but I have the 5 1/2" 18V Ryobi, and I find it somewhat...
(4,486 views, 47 replies)
New Post
Classified*
Yesterday 01:50 PM
2017 Rah Cha Cha Ruckus
I finally got around to uploading 291's full field match videos. They can be found here. We only took videos of our matches unfortunately. Qualifications 4, 10, 20, 28, 31, and all 4 (:yikes:) of our...
(13,940 views, 98 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Yesterday 01:43 PM
Hi, Im just a new design lead looking for resources, anything helps
I made a spreadsheet partially based on JVN's calculator with some added features specifically for this purpose. Use the Mechanisms tab to help you choose the proper motors and gear ratios for you...
(309 views, 4 replies)
New Post
jculp
Yesterday 01:18 PM
[FTC]: Do we need Android 6.0.1 on Moto G4
Thanks for pointing this out. I had assumed that we were using the G4 since that's what it seems most teams are using. It turns out we have a G2. Given that, I believe we are good to go. Thanks...
(212 views, 2 replies)
New Post
cobbie
Yesterday 12:49 PM
STEAMPOWERED UPDATE
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2m51qR5wnmUYkJwdUF fc0ZXbDQ/view?usp=sharing
(3,878 views, 12 replies)
New Post
marshall
Yesterday 12:29 PM
Profiling the roboRIO? Why not?
This guy profiles.