OCCRA
Go to Post FRC2010 - The flying purses :P - Bharat Nain [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
ahartnet
Today 02:39 PM
From where does your team but its wires?
Good choice on the monoprice for practice robot. I actually got in this thread just to see if Allen Gregory had already pitched it, and if not I was going to. It's cheap and convenient to keep wire...
(363 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Lael
Today 02:37 PM
High performance 3d printed plastics
Thanks jgerstein, do you have any photos of where / how your team used the markfroged 3d printed parts? it would be great to see them
(845 views, 8 replies)
New Post
frcteam772
Today 02:37 PM
[FRC Blog] 2018 Safety Animation Award sponsored by UL
Thanks to everyone who replied lol. It did turn out that my problem was not being assigned as student submitter. Here's the safety animation we made, if anyone would like to check it out:...
(1,570 views, 10 replies)
New Post
paul.dornfeld
Today 02:21 PM
Plenum cable: Is it legal?
Thank you all so much for the great suggestions, recommendations and warnings. After comparing the costs of 100 feet, 12 ga, stranded copper wire with red and black pvc-jacket, we decided to purchase...
(659 views, 13 replies)
New Post
asid61
Today 02:14 PM
Mounting an Encoder to a Live WCD Axle
You could also do #25 chain, or #35 chain if you wanted to be extra safe. But for a first-time WCD it's better to just have the tensioning in case something goes wrong. Exact C-C is completely doable...
(1,412 views, 27 replies)
New Thread
hybrid.helix
Today 02:08 PM
2017 Bay Area AI (Machine Learning) Workshop | Dec 16th
If you're interested in getting into AI, come join current and alumni members of teams 254, 604, and 1868 for our intro to machine learning workshop this Saturday, Dec 16th from 8am-4pm, hosted...
(102 views, 0 replies)
New Post
indieFan
Today 01:47 PM
An ethical supplier question
Coke is an example of a Trade Secret.
(29,172 views, 195 replies)
New Post
Théodore
Today 01:28 PM
RPI won't load shared libraries
Hi, thanks for your answer. I tried using nm on libntcore.so and it gave hundreds of line of incomprehensible stuff, here are a few lines : 0005fb10 T...
(234 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Dwight_2
Today 01:23 PM
Have you ever....?
Well... this summer during an offseason event they had a team mentor match and I graduated just last year so I was technically a mentor, and I had actually practiced before the season as an operator....
(240,149 views, 2,546 replies)
New Post
ejj28
Today 01:12 PM
FRCSim, Gazebo v7, and GearsBot example
Hi there, I'm currently trying to get FRCSim running, but every time I start gazebo, I get this error: Failed to load plugin /Users/****/wpilib/simulation/plugins/liblimit_switch.dyli b:...
(4,899 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Cyberphil
Today 12:52 PM
Candidly Speaking 12/5 8:30pm EST: Supplier Ethics, CAW and more!
While everything may have worked out for your team you have to consider what everyone else may possibly go through. Six weeks is clearly enough for most teams, but maybe we should be inclusive of the...
(7,150 views, 73 replies)
New Post
sanddrag
Today 12:43 PM
2018 Championship Housing - Is it open?
It appears to be now open for all teams. The "Hold Rooms" button is available for me, and I was easily and successfully able to block rooms. There are sufficient choices with sufficient quantity of...
(293 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Tim Sharp
Today 12:36 PM
The Problem With Events
We have seriously considered this as well. It is our "Plan B" if we ever fall on hard times.
(2,836 views, 31 replies)
New Post
ijensen
Today 12:27 PM
You know you're addicted to FIRST when...
When you can wrap presents better than the rest of your friends and family because you are put on bumper duty each year.
(308,667 views, 1,843 replies)
New Post
Chris Fultz
Today 12:23 PM
FRCTop25 Popularity Poll for Charity! Vote, Troll & Win!
He can move to CA, but he has to leave my grandsons here in Indy.
(1,787 views, 11 replies)
New Thread
jlmcmchl
Today 12:18 PM
[FF]: Orange County Regional 2018
Wheat Coast Neat Coast 7:00 8:02 8:04 Questionable Decisionmakers 7:03 8:00 8:06 Blucifer 7:06 7:58 8:08 Hammerheads 7:09 7:56 8:10 First Pick ...
(61 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Dezion
Today 11:39 AM
What's your best match?
Despite the ultimate loss, this match at Asheville was incredibly close and is one of my favorite matches: https://www.thebluealliance. com/match/2017ncash_f1m4 Unfortunately, no videos( that I'm...
(526 views, 6 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 11:19 AM
using wood cnc for metal
As stated before, one has to understand the material in order to get the most out of it. Most of your houses and the furniture in them are made from wood. There are many grades of wood, just like...
(891 views, 17 replies)
New Post
PrathikM
Today 10:38 AM
[FF]: Sacramento 2018
Ah my bad, I didn't even notice. If you could swap 2367 in for Hammerheads, that'd be great! Sorry again :P
(455 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Kevin Leonard
Today 10:35 AM
What separates the good from the great?
This is probably the crux of it. There's a saying that the last 20% takes as much work as the first 80% combined, and I think that's very true in FRC. Getting the really little details right in every...
(1,263 views, 15 replies)