OCCRA
Go to Post Your drivetrain is THE most important system on your robot. Don't rob from it. - Monochron [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
Jschu
Today 11:12 AM
Super Rumor Mill EX: Volume 2
Traysi here! No matter where I go, my love for rumors inevitably follows... Don't you make it a point to dig up rumors while traveling? In any case, today's topic of discussion is...The Dream of...
(88 views, 0 replies)
New Post
ijensen
Today 10:26 AM
One CAD to rule them all
Either joint as built, rigid group, or align the two parts before jointing.
(4,085 views, 57 replies)
New Post
Robby Unruh
Today 10:19 AM
Any information on the CORI Invitational 2018
Here's the final team list they sent out earlier this morning. The competition will be broadcasted to the FIRSTUpdatesNow twitch channel. relevant info and links will also be posted on our website...
(546 views, 9 replies)
New Post
FrankJ
Today 09:37 AM
Bumper Frames - Are They Legal?
I think you are missing my point. Maybe I am not expressing it very well. The rule only apples to the corner brackets and angle that only retains the bumper bracket. You are correct that it doesn't...
(4,059 views, 68 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Today 08:56 AM
Chezy Champs Draft - Cooler Master Keyboard Giveaway!
Chezy Champs is one of the biggest competitions of the year and FUN is back with another live and pick'em league draft with the winner receiving a Cooler Master Devastator 3 Keyboard/Mouse...
(182 views, 0 replies)
New Post
lbl1731
Today 08:17 AM
pic: Average Travel Distance for FRC Teams to US
The endpoints for the counties were the coordinates to the approximate center of the county, taken from here. But I'm not really sure why Oglala county is not showing up. This map would definitely...
(1,402 views, 16 replies)
New Post
ATannahill
Today 07:58 AM
Please help 1729 win a donation by voting (quick!)
839-331 with four days left.
(1,904 views, 22 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 06:49 AM
Programming languages
I think this is more an artifact of the command-based architecutre, and less tied to the language itself. I've got little experience outside FRC writing Java, but I don't think we've ever been forced...
(1,218 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Aaron Li
Today 06:33 AM
Can we Suggest Rule Changes for Next Season?
We use those big bolts. Dig out holes in bumper, add threads, and time for the tough assembly. Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk img]http://i.imgur.com/hBGnCkd.png[/img
(2,151 views, 26 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 06:13 AM
Chezy Champs Ranking Projection Contest
I too updated my predictions with the preliminary schedule. I also modified my program to assign win RPs slightly differently. Rather than always giving the win to the alliance with the higher...
(2,162 views, 13 replies)
New Post
alex.richards48
Today 05:51 AM
Chezy Champs 2018
It just dawned on me Chezy Champs is a Sat-Sun event. Oops...
(23,763 views, 84 replies)
New Post
waialua359
Today 02:30 AM
If You Could Choose Where the FIRST Championship Goes Next Where Would it Be?
Might as well. We force every team to ship their robot in the crate anyway.:rolleyes:
(16,399 views, 150 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Today 01:23 AM
Call for updates - Driver Station Best Practices
This is because you were connected to an offseason FMS. In 2019, GradleRIO will also put out a verbose warning if you try to deploy on the field: "You can't deploy code while connected to the FMS!...
(814 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Nevada Reno
Yesterday 10:59 PM
Local development of Team Paradox's scouting app
thanks for your help and I kinda wanted this for cal games to get the rookies used to scouting. again thanks for your help, and good luck with the rewrite.
(307 views, 4 replies)
New Post
HighlandersFRC
Yesterday 10:27 PM
Colorado Off Season Event: BIG NEWS!!
Thank you 1339 for organizing and hosting an amazing event! We met some great companies and spent time with friends! And what an amazing day to host a scrimmage outside, not even a single cloud (and...
(2,553 views, 18 replies)
New Post
jaredhk
Yesterday 09:51 PM
Beach Blitz 2018
I know my account might get deleted for this...but... https://media1.tenor.com/images/73824e0fc286c4620582 44d8d73a7382/tenor.gif
(7,043 views, 45 replies)
New Post
Aaron Li
Yesterday 09:34 PM
Dean's list
Ok. You win at regional/ district champs, you're a DL finalist. But going on to worlds, you win there again, you're part of DL winners. And at regionals/ district champs, there are 2 spots available...
(279 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Ginger Power
Yesterday 08:30 PM
2019 Deep Space Tour
Ummmmm... well... I get 5 days of PTO. Super great, I know. As for being independently wealthy: HA! I just started my job 3 and a half weeks ago and I'm not taking a salary from my own company yet....
(1,035 views, 15 replies)
New Post
josesantos
Yesterday 08:15 PM
FIRST automatically deducting money
At a minimum the grant is restricted to registration in general. Something I'd forgotten about is that some grants, like the rookie grant, can be further restricted to initial registration. I'm...
(954 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Leap
Yesterday 07:42 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #741
Head Referee: "Do you take him as your lawful husband, to have and to POSSESS, from this day forward, for Rank 1 or Rank 50, for 4 Ranking Points or for none, in lost comms and in consistent voltage,...
(270 views, 17 replies)