Go to Post Off season is a good way to go outside the district. - 346CADmen [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 03:19 PM
CHS Platter - Moldy Cheese
Exactly. By the second day of greater DC we were already about done scouting.
(3,531 views, 42 replies)
New Post
Today 03:19 PM
2018 Alliance Selection Results
It should be noted that 2605 had received a red card in their final match for rule G05 (extending beyond 16", deemed strategic). 2046 was the second alliance captain, so declining 5803 makes a bit...
(17,381 views, 85 replies)
New Post
Today 03:16 PM
Team 2614 Presents: MARVIN XI
The pneumatic on the intake has two states - "open" and "actively closed". In the "open" state the pneumatic is vented (there's only one fitting on it, so with solenoid control it can be vented...
(1,931 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Today 03:11 PM
Team 1114 - Simbot Smokescreen
Absolutely. Their robot was very impressive, their lift was scary, and it was an honour to be on an alliance that gave them a bit of a fight in the finals. We also gave them a good fight for the...
(9,845 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Today 03:10 PM
2018 Colorado Regional
From that video, I hope you all survive...
(27 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Today 03:10 PM
Shuffleboard starts slowly
I just want to add to the chorus here. We really like the features of shuffleboard a lot. But there's no way we're using it in competition unless these stability and performance issues get much much...
(543 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Today 03:03 PM
Best Power Up Intakes
I agree pneumatic and wheels together are best. we prototyped both spring-grip and pneumatic closing, both with wheels and it was clear that to lift a cube high to the scale, the pneumatic was...
(6,882 views, 33 replies)
New Post
Today 02:57 PM
2018 Hudson Valley Regional
I am so excited for this upcoming weekend. I can't wait to see Power Up in real life and other teams that we competed with last year! Looks like it's going to another great event.
(103 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Today 02:47 PM
Tech Valley Semis Red Card
I removed a bit of context to not leave a massive wall of text. For points one and two, that's a dangerous thing to argue. If you're asking for my personal interpretation of the rule's intent, I'd...
(3,973 views, 35 replies)
New Post
Today 02:40 PM
Highest Scores So Far
I know high scores lead to excitement, but... http://memeshappen.com/media/created/daaaaaamn--meme-7247.jpg
(3,809 views, 23 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Today 02:33 PM
2018 FLR Robots
120 Cleveland's Team 156 RPM - Robotics Plus Mayhem 174 Arctic Warriors 191 X-CATS 271 Mechanical Marauders 340 G.R.R. (Greater Rochester Robotics) 378 The Circuit Stompers 533 The...
(482 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Duncan Macdonald
Today 02:17 PM
pic: Everybots - Ryerson University 2018
(509 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Today 02:09 PM
OM5P-AC Radio Enclosure
The radio is indeed different than the model.
(1,978 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Today 02:05 PM
Does anyone have Riolog working in Eclipse
Are you still getting your messages in the Driver Station console log?
(251 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Today 02:05 PM
Team 5818 presents: Floptimus prime
Unfortunately because our current ramps were designed after the elevator and crossmembers supporting the elevator, there really isn't room to add any meaningful chamfer. However, the ramps we...
(2,860 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Today 02:00 PM
Lone Star Central Regional
The Lone Star volunteers and staff always do a great job of keeping the regional running on time and helping teams have the best experience they can. Many thanks to them. Also thank you to 192 for...
(1,297 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Today 01:57 PM
SHOCKING NEWS: This year's field hurts!
I haven't experienced ESD on the field yet, but our practice bot was ESD'ing to students the other week while we were changing batteries - after driving, with Colsons & Vex Omniwheels skidding on a...
(2,122 views, 34 replies)
New Post
Today 01:47 PM
FRCTop25 Week 3 Poll Open. Closes 3/19 7:00pm Eastern
A number of events stand out here as have more than one team with high Elo scores, e.g. NE Southern CT, MAR Bridgewater, San Francisco Regional, NE North Shore, and PMW Sundrome.
(2,514 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Today 01:46 PM
Software/Robotics Engineer position at FIRST Global
Correct, I was making nearly that as an intern in the midwest. Work life balance was the big issue for me at that job. And before the usual "well it's a non profit"... I work for a non profit, have...
(427 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Today 01:46 PM
What is the disincentive for placing 2 cubes at once?
When I saw the robot placing the 2 cubes, I reread G22. This is my understanding of the rule. A robot may control one cube at a time - Penalty Foul. May escalate to Yellow/Red card. IMO, this means...
(682 views, 8 replies)