Go to Post FIRST is not about lowering the bar to those with the smallest expectations, but helping helping all teams exceed the standards set by the best. - Allison K [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Thread
Today 06:14 PM
All-Time Top 25
I don't know if anyone has done this before (I'm guessing no, because who in their right mind would treat Top 25 rankings like real statistics :D ), but I decided to find the All-Time Top 25 rankings...
(0 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 06:13 PM
Full Field View Only PLEASE
Well at least it solves the constant problem of forgetting the name of this game is or what district we are in...
(4,312 views, 69 replies)
New Post
Today 06:11 PM
encoder not consistent
Thanks. A dab of superglue on end of shaft fixed it.
(216 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Today 06:08 PM
Using Talon PID slots
Hi We are using Talon PID for both elevator moving and hold, but the PID setup needs to be different for each. Can I set up the PID for move in slot 0, and PID for hold in slot 1, then just choose...
(0 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 05:57 PM
Penalties Incurred By Team?
Makes sense. Thanks for the firsthand account + clarification.
(120 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Today 05:54 PM
CAN not appearing on web configuration
I had to install the Framework. Thank you!!
(286 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Today 05:50 PM
Autonomous at Competition
You're good! Don't worry about it! I am just glad to see people helping out other people.
(97 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Today 05:49 PM
Tech Valley Semis Red Card
do you have a link to any video?
(328 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 05:40 PM
Talon SRs not working
Got it. Thanks!
(52 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Jim Wilks
Today 05:40 PM
CAW/KOP questions
Do a search for "KOP item compendium" and you will find the thread you are looking for.
(114 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Today 05:29 PM
2018 Strategy Boards
I've been printing and laminating my strategy boards for the past few years. I know a few other teams have bought whiteboards and laser engraved the field graphics straight into the whiteboard. Might...
(3,981 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Today 05:29 PM
Brilliant Strategy at Arizona North
Hindsight being what it is....the cube starvation is a great strategy, but in this match could have been beaten with better communication in the drive station. We (red alliance) were planning to go...
(3,155 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Today 05:27 PM
Mountain Man's Summit: Week 3
Robot is nice and broke...
(611 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 05:27 PM
A Thank You and a Complaint
Having spent a considerable amount of time helping teams connect to the field, I'll share a bit of a counterpoint. FTAs, FTAAs, CSAs, RIs, and even Refs helping robots connect while the key...
(624 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Today 04:56 PM
Talon SR not working
I had the PWM Cables plugged in backwards. I had the white part of the cable to the B end. I reversed it to where the black end was plugged in to B.
(116 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 04:48 PM
Stupid Match Algorithm Tricks, 2018
http://assets.amuniversal.c om/321a39e06d6401301d80 001dd8b71c47 2007 was intentionally NOT random. It was designed to put a low number, mid number and high number team on each alliance in order to...
(3,389 views, 25 replies)
New Post
Today 04:18 PM
Engineering Inspiration
Thank you all - these replies have been very helpful. We did the work, we have inspired... (we hope!) We just didn't have the resources to put together a robot AND a CA submission this year (we were...
(234 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Today 04:16 PM
"launching" tech foul resulting in yellow card
we also loved playing with you back in 2015! We already had 16" zipties to break the plane. The last G09 was called because ejecting a stuck cube from our intake on the ground was considered...
(1,621 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Today 04:07 PM
Lost Comm During Code Deploy
Interesting... We have a different MXP on the practice robot. It is newer, so that might explain why it only happens occasionally with the practice robot and it happened almost every time with the...
(88 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Today 04:07 PM
Team 1114 - Simbot Smokescreen
This question was answered last year, when they stopped powdercoating: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showpost.php?p=16577 95&postcount=20
(6,830 views, 15 replies)