OCCRA
Go to Post Build a GREAT robot (just not as good as mine). - Steve W [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 09:56 AM
CAN Hub to simplify wiring.
Star topology networks almost always (perhaps always?) have an active device as the "star" to reduce (or in some cases eliminate) "packet collisions" where two or more nodes are trying to send data...
(394 views, 11 replies)
New Post
dmorewood
Today 09:52 AM
Custom Dog Gear Shifting Gearbox Help - Shift Block
I recognize that there are advantages and disadvantages to both dog shifters and ball shifters. But as someone who's had a lot of experience designing shifting gearboxes for FRC using both methods,...
(337 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Jon Stratis
Today 09:05 AM
Can you share your WCD encoder solutions
We ran into the same issue with 35-tooth sprockets - the ones we had were too big to utilize the mounting holes like Mike's picture shows. Instead, we got some Grayhill encoders and made a little...
(418 views, 7 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 07:41 AM
Moonwalk, U.S. Educational progress, Robots
Good thing FIRST is working to help uplift other STEM organizations, amiright? :rolleyes:
(402 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Today 07:38 AM
[FTC]: FTC Control System
You should read RE06 in Game Manual Part 1. (I would recommend a full read of parts 1 and 2, but the answer is in RE06.)
(68 views, 2 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 07:17 AM
The Compass Alliance - 2018 Updates
I haven't looked through the whole website, but what I've seen looks very helpful and relatively intuitive to use. Great job! I'd be interested in helping translate stuff to Hebrew if that's...
(678 views, 5 replies)
New Post
BlueEpiphone
Today 06:31 AM
Power Outage at CAGE Match 2018
I heard they were calling it FIRST Power Down, according to the students I talked to. :D
(713 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Nate Johansen
Today 06:26 AM
Fouls requiring multiple robots
But, inherently, by using a yellow card as a basis for replay, it DOES affect the outcome of that match. Not saying red cards are the right option here, in fact, I agree that they're not, but I...
(8,897 views, 85 replies)
New Post
AC@B
Today 05:30 AM
Class of 2019, where are you applying?
Nate is exactly right. It is part of their curriculum for "preparing students for college and life." If you are not going to college or doing trade school or something, then you just find a random...
(4,338 views, 62 replies)
New Post
BJC
Today 02:04 AM
Methods of attaching shafted sensors to axles
I have found that cross-cutting and clamping the encoder shaft works extremely well. Even a crappy low strength shaft collar should be able to generate at least 100lbf in clamping force more than...
(1,062 views, 32 replies)
New Post
NShep98
Yesterday 11:54 PM
2019 Game Speculation
Whatever it is we're getting, I'm kinda over the one piece game limit pattern, even more so than the climbing endgame pattern (no, Steamworks fuel doesn't count).
(32,794 views, 152 replies)
New Post
MrForbes
Yesterday 11:24 PM
Screw Drives
I just love to see this thing being used by teams...re purposing garage door opener parts!
(1,039 views, 21 replies)
New Post
seg9585
Yesterday 10:41 PM
360 Degree Video from IROC Quarterfinals Match
I am using a GoPro Fusion camera, which records using 2 overlapping lenses in 5.2K resolution. And yes, Youtube will process the 3D VR effect for you. Here is the full 3D video: ...
(457 views, 7 replies)
New Post
abbymarie
Yesterday 09:57 PM
[FF]: [OFF] RiverRage 22 2018 Tier 2
trade 172 for 138
(540 views, 37 replies)
New Post
Golfer4646
Yesterday 09:40 PM
[FF]: [OFF] RiverRage 22 2018 Tier 1
Swaps for free agent teams allowed until 11:59 pm eastern Thursday night (October 25th), at which point lists will lock. Final Results:SPang 319 6763 6328 tmpoles ...
(267 views, 13 replies)
New Post
tweirtx
Yesterday 08:42 PM
How do you teach new programming members?
My team teaches by having our head of software show examples of how to use certain LabVIEW tools up on the classroom projector and then assigning groups (with a certain ratio of veteran members to...
(1,199 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Team3844
Yesterday 08:40 PM
5th Annual Southern Kentucky Battle for the Bluegrass
We had a veteran team bail this week. If any veteran teams are interested we have slot 24 open.
(332 views, 4 replies)
New Post
TechWaffle
Yesterday 08:37 PM
pic: Duel on the Delaware 2018 Trophies
They look great! Congratulations to the teams who made it to the finals!
(348 views, 5 replies)
New Post
tmpoles
Yesterday 08:33 PM
[FF]: [FF]: [FF]: [OFF] Boiler Bot Battle T1
swap 2197 for 292
(281 views, 24 replies)
New Post
pchild
Yesterday 08:31 PM
[FF]: [FF]: [FF]: [FF]: [FF]: [OFF] Boiler Bot Battle T2
swap last for 1781