Go to Post Once you go hex you'll never go back. - sdcantrell56 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Praj
Yesterday 11:02 PM
Using Raspberry Pi as coprocessor
Its pretty common to use as a coprocessor. Lots of teams have published code online on places like Github to view it. The most common way is gonna be pynetworktables which publishes data to network...
(106 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Cog
Yesterday 10:50 PM
The Koala Foundation: Drought Appeal
I can't believe you missed out on the opportunity for a water game joke shirt. :deadhorse: Well wishes! I'll definitely be getting one!
(516 views, 2 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Yesterday 10:43 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #070 - Recruiting, Fundraising, and School is Back!
Spiece is working with 314 this year?!? Oooohhhh boy... :rolleyes: In regards to a potential off-season event at SVSU, someone should tell them to get a hold of FIRST of the Great Lakes Bay Region;...
(136 views, 1 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Yesterday 10:42 PM
Team 5818 Differential Swerve Drive
Whoever wants to win the argument! ... As is tradition.
(1,425 views, 17 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:16 PM
Pressure not rising smoothly
My personal preference on locating the gauge is at the far end of the high-pressure side of the system from the compressor: just before the regulator to low pressure. Then a second gauge on the...
(339 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Travis Hoffman
Yesterday 10:07 PM
New tool for C++ Programming for old cRIOs
This sounds promising. For the benefit of more people than just me I'm sure, could you possibly post here what specifically you changed in the solenoid code to get it to build correctly? Thanks!
(11,607 views, 48 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 09:36 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #735
Thank goodness camps are almost over! First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(205 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Landon K
Yesterday 09:02 PM
F4 CADathon 5: 2nd Place - Team 157: Minotaur Presents: Blockade
I'm missing how the disc brake would operate, also why such a large pulley vs. a gearbox on the elevator "gearbox"/winch? Amazing robot!
(244 views, 2 replies)
New Post
juju_beans
Yesterday 07:24 PM
Team 254 Presents: Lockdown Technical Binder 2018
We took your advice and added 0.05" to all our belt C-C's in the intake and also made room for 1/16 hex spacers between the wheels and the bearings and it seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you...
(15,717 views, 77 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 07:13 PM
FUNalysis Tonight 8:30pm 71 & 254
FUNalysis is about to start! Come join is https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow
(663 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 07:04 PM
pic: baby bot v2 final
Looks like the closest a robot has come to being intake'd since Tumbleweed. How are you making the claw pivot in and out? It looks like a belt or simplified chain run, but I'm trying to get better...
(179 views, 1 replies)
New Post
kellaur18
Yesterday 04:38 PM
NY Tech Valley Robot Rumble 2018
It's only August and we only have 1 space left!! It's incredible how much this event has grown from just 13 in our first year! Updated Team List (23/24 available spots): Team 20 (x2): The...
(566 views, 5 replies)
New Post
TikiTech
Yesterday 04:31 PM
Off-Season Battery Cart Design
From a look at this cart, I have a suggestion.. Biggest issue I see with this design is the caster location. These are laid out in a similar fashion as the cart from Andy Mark P/N am-2797... Last...
(526 views, 19 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Yesterday 04:05 PM
Vision on a Pi
There are some nuances in the definition of "real time" - Often times, people mean "really fast" or "low lag". And although these go together, the more specific definition I lean toward is...
(1,265 views, 25 replies)
New Post
BSV
Yesterday 02:42 PM
Rubber Belting
How about something like this? http://www.grifiti.com/band-joes.html One of our FTC teams used it a couple of years ago for transferring plastic balls to a shooter (but ended up using surgical...
(1,906 views, 32 replies)
New Post
RickyRobot
Yesterday 01:29 PM
Vex Configurable Parts in Onshape!
I'm working closely with the MKCad team to get these configurable files integrated as part of that library. We feel like it is in the best interest of the FRC Community that we have a single place to...
(674 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Bkeeneykid
Yesterday 12:53 PM
F4 CADathon 5: 1st Place - Team 62: Orbit Torque CAD Release
https://media.giphy.com/media/LAOW3z0fZpCw0/200.gif
(837 views, 4 replies)
New Post
TheBoulderite
Yesterday 12:52 PM
Team Name Mishaps
The regional winners screen during the awards ceremony of the 2015 Utah Regional said my former team was 1619: Up-A-Crek Robotics from Longmont, California. FUN also seems to think they're from Texas...
(7,759 views, 109 replies)
New Post
NickE
Yesterday 10:19 AM
Chezy Champs 2018
The team list on TBA is up to date. We'll update it there if we have any drop-outs between now and the event - there are a few teams that are still figuring out logistics.
(16,776 views, 63 replies)