Go to Post Let's see. There's the Dean of Students, the Dean of Admissions, The Dean of Engineering, and the Dean of Kamen? Sometimes known as the Denim Dean. - Bill_B [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Zem
Today 05:53 PM
Pressure not rising smoothly
This has helped thank you. I moved my gauge and pressure switch behind the tanks and it works great now. Thank you.
(433 views, 5 replies)
New Post
ThatSoftwareGuy
Today 05:50 PM
2019 FRC events
Teams with Plano or Dallas as their home event could register for the other event and still have a week in-between. However, for teams with Greenville as their home event, their next closest event is...
(15,032 views, 96 replies)
New Post
asid61
Today 05:35 PM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
The Laguna IQ series is very capable, but has poor customer support. All quality American routers with good support cost a lot of money, so you'll have to decide what's most important to you. You...
(75,798 views, 324 replies)
New Post
GaryVoshol
Today 03:38 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #736
This backpack frame is pretty uncomfortable. All those pressure points.
(113 views, 8 replies)
New Post
calcmogul
Today 03:00 PM
Team 1678 2018 Code Release
The Python code describing their model is here: https://github.com/frc1678/robot-code-public/blob/master/third_party/frc971/control_loops/python/drivetrain.py
(11,734 views, 50 replies)
New Thread
Caleb Sykes
Today 02:18 PM
Chezy Champs Ranking Projection Contest
Announcing the Chezy Champs Ranking Projection Contest! Iíve previously made threads where I just put up my own ranking projections for events, but I thought this could be much more fun. Although I...
(273 views, 0 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Today 01:37 PM
First Drive Train, ADVICE NEEDED PLS!!
Nice job! If your using a laser cutter to fabricate the frame then I'd consider going with a lightening style that takes advantage of the laser better than just circles. The reason 1114 used circles...
(332 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 01:25 PM
FUNalysis Tonight 8:30pm 71 & 254
Thanks to everyone who tuned in last night for FUNalysis! Check out the segment archives on YouTube if you missed it: FRC71 2002 Newton SF1-1: https://youtu.be/Pmig2PYQHmA FRC254 2018 Hopper Q113...
(905 views, 8 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 11:25 AM
pic: baby bot v2 final
It looks (render on right) like the gearbox drives a belt which drives a lower shaft (shaft not pictured, but toothed pulley on lower shaft is). This then drives rotation of the intake around an...
(506 views, 4 replies)
New Post
TBKahouna
Today 10:50 AM
Swerve drive cost
Fabricate for $400 ok... but the design effort, both for the hardware, and then the software is going to be quite a daunting task that consume much of the team's resources while you develop, test,...
(930 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Fritzypoo
Today 08:42 AM
F4 CADathon 5: 2nd Place - Team 157: Minotaur Presents: Blockade
Hey, thanks for asking! Our lift is continuous rigged for power up and power down, and the four smaller spools on the top with the helical string guides drive the lift up and down. The giant pulley...
(466 views, 3 replies)
New Post
1margarette
Today 01:35 AM
Operation Slam God
I don't understand what is happening but it seems fun.
(342 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
jwagner2826
Today 01:28 AM
F4 CADathon 5: 7th Place - Team 246: Team WOW CAD Release
My Brother and I are proud to present our CAD for the 5th Bi-Annual F4 CADathon: Connect F4. Our robot design exceeded our expectations and placed 7th overall. Thanks to the GDC, FUN, and all the...
(108 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Praj
Yesterday 11:02 PM
Using Raspberry Pi as coprocessor
Its pretty common to use as a coprocessor. Lots of teams have published code online on places like Github to view it. The most common way is gonna be pynetworktables which publishes data to network...
(143 views, 1 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Yesterday 10:43 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #070 - Recruiting, Fundraising, and School is Back!
Spiece is working with 314 this year?!? Oooohhhh boy... :rolleyes: In regards to a potential off-season event at SVSU, someone should tell them to get a hold of FIRST of the Great Lakes Bay Region;...
(223 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Travis Hoffman
Yesterday 10:07 PM
New tool for C++ Programming for old cRIOs
This sounds promising. For the benefit of more people than just me I'm sure, could you possibly post here what specifically you changed in the solenoid code to get it to build correctly? Thanks!
(11,628 views, 48 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 09:36 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #735
Thank goodness camps are almost over! First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(214 views, 13 replies)
New Post
juju_beans
Yesterday 07:24 PM
Team 254 Presents: Lockdown Technical Binder 2018
We took your advice and added 0.05" to all our belt C-C's in the intake and also made room for 1/16 hex spacers between the wheels and the bearings and it seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you...
(16,091 views, 77 replies)