OCCRA
Go to Post According to Merriam-Webster the definition of lurker is an FRC Q&A person. - marshall [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
stingray27
Today 06:46 PM
Footage from TEXAS UIL 2018
They used to have the videos all cached on the twitch video page: https://www.twitch.tv/firstintexasevents But unfortunately, after a certain time limit (which has already expired), the videos are...
(29 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Mr.Roboto
Today 06:42 PM
Robot Cart Designs
I have to brag on Mike Bryan of 4451 and 6366 because he would never post himself. This man is the king of pit carts and style. https://imgur.com/a/1SM39zo
(1,631 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Doug Staunton
Today 06:40 PM
pic: Stryke Force FRC2767 Variable Hood Angle Ball Shooter from 2017
I've uploaded the hopper/shooter assembly CAD from our 2017 robot to our GRABCAD site. I've also uploaded the gear handling assembly.
(1,040 views, 8 replies)
New Post
jtrv
Today 06:38 PM
[FF]: Central Illinois T2 2019
bet yall didn't see this coming... 2481
(42 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Andrew_L
Today 06:36 PM
VEXmas 2018
Probably because it's a pain in the you-know-what to stock, especially if you don't already set up your inventory that way. Starting off with individual part stock is fine, but moving from kitted...
(26,631 views, 118 replies)
New Post
Chris Hapstack
Today 06:07 PM
Greatest FRC upsets of all time?
I don't know if you can quite call it an upset since it wasn't a head-to-head match-up, but the best robot I've seen lose in person was 254 in the 2015 Carson Quarterfinals. Although 1114 started...
(7,708 views, 35 replies)
New Post
DiehardCybercard
Today 05:55 PM
AndyMark Drawings and STEP Files
Since we couldn't port over all the files from our previous hosting into our new hosting this posed a unique opportunity to force ourselves to ensure all of our files conformed to new standards we...
(609 views, 3 replies)
New Post
JB987
Today 05:21 PM
Championship Housing?
We are a pre-qualified team. I registered on Tuesday and I was limited to 20 rooms. Called and emailed FIRST and was told to call Experient about it and was told that was the policy. Was referred...
(637 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Andrew_L
Today 05:15 PM
[TBA Blog] Crash Course FRC – Build Process
Great article! TBA always puts out quality and useful content.
(351 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Ruth_T
Today 05:14 PM
AM in the PM Ep. 08 - Raptors and Cannon Balls
In less than 1 hour we'll be live in the AndyMark studios in rainy Kokomo, Indiana to tell you more about our Raptor Track Drive, and then to give you the results of our high impact testing of the...
(1,304 views, 15 replies)
New Post
langsley757
Today 05:06 PM
"The level playing field" in FIRST
FTC, in Michigan is strictly 6,7,&8 grade, which makes higher level competition (champs) really hard for some teams. a Highschooler has more experience, knowledge, availability, and lets face it,...
(15,389 views, 163 replies)
New Thread
AllenGregoryIV
Today 05:02 PM
TRI - 2019 - June 28th, & 29th
Are you interested in being invited to The Texas Robotics Invitational 2019? Please fill out this form. https://goo.gl/uY37jf Early Invites This year we will be sending out invites to some teams...
(87 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Jon Stratis
Today 04:54 PM
Some Questions about Broaching
Probably not. We've never used the pinion press tool - although we just ordered one to go with our new press (It should be here any day now!). We just pressed the pinions on very carefully,...
(1,304 views, 25 replies)
New Post
SenorZ
Today 04:40 PM
Priority Lists
We got in. Guess I'm not quitting.
(4,391 views, 35 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 04:38 PM
Encoder Help
Please provide more details: What device are you using to read the encoder (SRX, RoboRIO DIO, Arduino, other)? How exactly is it wired? Can you provide the code you're using? What's the mechanical...
(93 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Steven Smith
Today 04:36 PM
Step-by-step guide to set up a LaunchPad?
I'm not sure why this was archived, and I'll look to see where the current location is. For now, here is the WebArchive link to to the old page....
(62 views, 2 replies)
New Post
ayazzacari
Today 04:36 PM
FIRST Thanksgiving Fundraising Email
Did not receive the email. Been involved at one point or another as a student, mentor, and volunteer, taking some time away for a couple years but definitely still on FIRST's email radar, given the...
(3,906 views, 44 replies)
New Thread
tmpoles
Today 04:22 PM
[FF]: [SLFF] Bayou Regional 2019
It's time for tonight's BAYOU draft at 8pm EST. Don't forget, if you miss your pick.... https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtdHSz2YLQWG55C/giphy.gif TBC 8:12 9:17 9:19 FP ...
(76 views, 0 replies)
New Post
HighClimber1768
Today 04:21 PM
Versaplanetary Vs 57 Sport
We use VPs all the time. We love the flexibility of being able to change gear ratios (since we almost always want/need to make small adjustments) and also like the ease of inserting the encoder...
(3,292 views, 41 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Today 03:47 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
P.J. has taken over the Central Illinois draft for me. Falcon’s list has been forwarded; any other lists should be sent to PJ. Stay tuned for whatever fire gif PJ decides to post.
(5,839 views, 90 replies)