OCCRA
Go to Post I guess nobody on the GDC has ever been whacked with a pool noodle. - Joe Ross [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
ChopinWood
Today 07:52 AM
pic: 4587 Flat 3 Mini CIM Gearbox (Cheesy Spoof)
This is fantastic. Thanks for sharing!
(2,421 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Today 07:36 AM
Java on Mac
As others have posted, yes you can. I wrote large chunks of 323's code on my mac using gradle last year. The previous year I didn't want to setup java on my mac at all so I ran all builds in a...
(348 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Hailey.faiella
Today 07:14 AM
Rate the Scouting Apps
Hello :) Team 5943 The Bad News Gears we use to use HYPE Scouting which is all based on google forms and spreadsheets along with some APIs that go along with it. This year we are currently...
(7,994 views, 34 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 05:34 AM
Collar clamps slip loose, alternative options?
Just to put some numbers to this statement, I ran some basic FEA simulations. I created three sample 7" long 1/2" hex 7075 Al drive shafts, fixed on one end with 9.6 N*m of torque distributed across...
(1,317 views, 32 replies)
New Post
JosephC
Yesterday 10:23 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Chezy Champs Sign up Thread 2018
1. BrennanB 2. tmpoles 3. pchild 4. nomythicalbeast 5. Stryker 6. Caleb Sykes 7. SenpaiYoshi 8. ThatSoftwareGuy 9. abbymarie 10. SPang
(566 views, 30 replies)
New Post
Aaron Li
Yesterday 09:56 PM
Helping North Carolina Teams Affected with Hurricane Florence
I'm thinking we should do this.... When is the deadline for this? And if there are people with cash instead of credit, how should we send it over?
(533 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Meepadeep0316
Yesterday 09:51 PM
Vision Code
I realized as I was familiarizing myself with my code again, what I could do, which would be easier and more practical, is just to use a kangaroo as a secondary source. Using that to process the...
(314 views, 3 replies)
New Post
rlounds
Yesterday 09:31 PM
Call for updates - Driver Station Best Practices
Interesting, if the event was running the Off-Season (Lite) version of FMS that might be why it allowed you to do that. At one of the events I FTAA'd at (ONT District - McMaster U Event) a team tried...
(958 views, 11 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:01 PM
Can we Suggest Rule Changes for Next Season?
Why is it too far? I am positing a hypothetical. It could be just far enough. It could be not far enough. So would you mind explaining why it's too far? The point, which you seem to be missing...
(2,696 views, 31 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Yesterday 08:34 PM
pic: 5803 4513 Double-Climb West Valley
Always a different way to skin a cat. We've always had torsion issues when we drive an arm at the joint because we want it to move more quickly than it can. Shearing bolts and bending components. ...
(926 views, 16 replies)
New Post
ctt956
Yesterday 06:01 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #741
When the T-shirt cannon is unavailable, the candy cannon will work as a substitute. The Roomba will negate the issue of candy thrown on the floor. Someone did remember to bring the Roomba, right?
(302 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Kautz
Yesterday 05:44 PM
Any information on the CORI Invitational 2018
late add 1317
(669 views, 11 replies)
New Post
couvillion
Yesterday 04:02 PM
Bumper Frames - Are They Legal?
Well one robot inspector out there disagreed with you, and we found him.
(4,460 views, 70 replies)
New Post
SoftwareBug2.0
Yesterday 02:57 PM
Detecting failed hardware in software
My team has done this for a long time. Here's something to check motors based on currents from several years ago: https://github.com/errorcodexero/halberd/blob/master/control/motor_check.cpp This...
(867 views, 12 replies)
New Post
TikiTech
Yesterday 02:46 PM
Priority Lists
This has been talked about by the team before, as well as a Utah Regional. We will be looking into this for next year. As mentioned in a previous post, we do need to be in San Diego after our week 4...
(2,818 views, 32 replies)
New Post
guidoc
Yesterday 02:34 PM
Arconic FTC Grant
I talked with FIRST HQ last week and they said Arconic grant received more submissions than expected and that there was a delay in getting the requests. Did you get FiT TWC funds?
(250 views, 1 replies)
New Post
MarcoPulone
Yesterday 01:31 PM
2019 Game Speculation
I have an idea! the robot deposits a lander (Minibot) that then has to do something and then the robot has to go repair something else. also the floor is lunacy and the court is lit by black lights....
(27,381 views, 133 replies)
New Post
Peter Matteson
Yesterday 12:40 PM
Can you see deleted posts?
Same here.
(2,438 views, 34 replies)
New Post
ijensen
Yesterday 10:26 AM
One CAD to rule them all
Either joint as built, rigid group, or align the two parts before jointing.
(4,159 views, 57 replies)