OCCRA
Go to Post Maybe if we build a giant wooden badger. - GaryVoshol [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
MikLast
Today 03:05 PM
Robot Rewind 2017 (PNW)
FIRSTWA is hosting an A/V training session at Robot Rewind, and its open for anyone interested in A/V Within PNW (specifically Eastern Washington.) If you're interested, you should send an email to...
(709 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Akash Rastogi
Today 02:47 PM
Class of 2018, Where are you applying?
Hit me up if you would like some current students and alum from Syracuse architecture to talk to! Amazing and very difficult program there and at Cornell.
(8,529 views, 67 replies)
New Post
kellaur18
Today 02:27 PM
New York Tech Valley Robot Rumble 2017
We're still looking for 8 teams to register so that we can run with a full elimination bracket! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
(1,588 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Brandon Holley
Today 02:12 PM
Trouble with Mentor Registration
We recently dealt with an almost identical issue, and could not get the system to update through the portal. Below is what I was told from an email to FRC Teams. We ultimately had to have this...
(642 views, 6 replies)
New Post
GlassMaker
Today 02:08 PM
AndyMark Swerve & Steer: Feedback?
Thanks. Yep those were just swerve and steer modules with the list of changes that we made. We only used them for distance tracking and that was just to get the bot roughly into position. From there...
(1,676 views, 17 replies)
New Post
4946alphadog
Today 01:44 PM
Recent Trend In Game Themes
Bumpers optional
(3,525 views, 44 replies)
New Post
Jpatterson1710
Today 01:44 PM
Kansas Cup
For reference, conflicting FIRST events in the area are: FTC Meet - KCEZ - 4825 Troost Ave KCMO FLL Qualifier - ONW HS - 21300 College Blvd Olathe, KS Both conflicts only apply to Saturday, both...
(653 views, 11 replies)
New Post
StephenKohnle53
Today 01:11 PM
2018 Game Speculation
I've done stuff like that, lets just say I've done worse.
(43,142 views, 201 replies)
New Post
D.Allred
Today 12:06 PM
The No More NO COMMS Challenge
We have used it for verifying alignment. This year we also verified gear capture. Both uses come in handy. You won't catch us staring at the screen. A glance will do. This thread is a great...
(3,769 views, 65 replies)
New Post
Chris is me
Today 11:44 AM
FRCLinks updated
I know you're kidding, but there is no .rc TLD that I could find. There is a .cl TLD (for Chile), so you could potentially get fr.cl if you wanted. But frc.link is fine already, if you ask me.
(654 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
Jscout11
Today 11:29 AM
2nd Annual FAMNM Robotics Forums - Come Build Your FIRST Knowledge!
https://i.imgur.com/sXOVMHW.png What: 2nd Annual FAMNM Robotics Forums When: Saturday, October 21st 2017 | 9am-3pm Where: University of Michigan - EECS Building, 1301 Beal Avenue, Ann Arbor MI The...
(121 views, 0 replies)
New Post
amesmich
Today 11:26 AM
Drilling holes on CNC Machines
The two post above this are good. The machine you have is listed as an engraver so it will be very limited as to what it can do when cutting or drilling aluminum. If you need accuracy use a carbide...
(822 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Classified*
Today 11:18 AM
pic: 291's 2017 Offseason Robot: Alpha
Thanks! :cool: Unfortunately back to back weeks would be too much for our team. So it will be either Pittsburgh or Buckeye and a different competition.
(458 views, 9 replies)
New Post
4946alphadog
Today 09:30 AM
Official 2018 FRC Teaser - FIRST POWER UP
WATER GAME CONFIRMED!!!
(32,789 views, 234 replies)
New Post
RaMoore
Today 09:13 AM
[FTC]: Robot parts on eBay
Batteries are something I would be cautious about buying on eBay. These could easily be knock offs or units that fail the production quality checks and are just getting offloaded. There aren't any...
(121 views, 3 replies)
New Post
StephenKohnle53
Today 07:52 AM
Sugar rocket
Thanks for the info and I plan on making this mainly as a proof of concept so Ill probably use very low power rockets and I have researched the laws a bit and one of my friends owns a farm with a...
(723 views, 4 replies)
New Post
ATannahill
Today 06:58 AM
Registration 2018
I think this should be 2782.5 teams (2226/0.8).
(1,834 views, 9 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 06:49 AM
Team 95 2017 Build Thread
Not a problem. I've actually had a few requests for these, so it's good to post it publicly. https://www.mcmaster.com/#6926k54/=19jth0c We cut them down to fit on the PDB.
(49,724 views, 170 replies)
New Post
Adam_P
Yesterday 11:21 PM
Best way to accomplish hosting web server on Jetson (+couple other misc. questions)
Have you watched Team 254's video on Vision Processing. It's super useful: https://www.team254.com/documents/vision-control/ Also, regarding tuning, it's preferable to tune in a way such that you'll...
(924 views, 15 replies)
New Thread
roboticsteach
Yesterday 10:54 PM
[FTC]: Relic Recovery Quiz
Anyone have a quiz on the Relic Recovery game and rules? Looking for a way to make sure all team members are aware of the game and rules before our first scrimmage. Thanks in advance!
(81 views, 0 replies)