OCCRA
Go to Post I would contend that you cannot have a consistently good robot without equally good teambuilding. - jonathan lall [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
jcpeng
Today 01:10 PM
STEAMPOWERED DOWNLOAD
Greybots > Titanium, 546 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l8S4JAzJLsU YcqjECmuHf6LQrZanmC-d
(4,090 views, 49 replies)
New Post
Trying to Help
Today 11:20 AM
Registration 2018
The larger district events are already happening in New England. MAWOR (WPI) currently has 42 teams. RISMI (Smithfield) has 41 teams listed with a capacity of 42 teams. Team 1729 just happens to be...
(49,656 views, 350 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 11:11 AM
[FF]: Montreal Regional 2018
Times will be enforced 11/24, in PST (due to draft runner commitments) Hammerheads 359 8:02 8:04 The Breakfast Company 3990 8:00 8:06 ...
(179 views, 4 replies)
New Post
CEF
Today 10:48 AM
2018 Game Speculation
It would be a lot of fun, but it's unlikely to happen. Game design has to consider the huge variation in skill level among teams. That's why, for example, you can get auto points for something...
(51,314 views, 221 replies)
New Post
BotDesigner
Today 12:54 AM
Thanks CD!
Three...
(808 views, 10 replies)
New Post
phurley67
Yesterday 11:28 PM
REV Robotics Expansion hub detached error
Running out of options. If possible can you swap the REV hub? One of my teams jammed a USB cord into the REV hub and ripped the USB socket right off the board. We were able to keep using it as a...
(655 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Yesterday 11:09 PM
DataZ for FRC: Heatmap Edition
Any chance of raw position data for the entire event? Tuples of (teamId, matchId, timestamp, x, y) would be preferable. Sorry, YOUR pretty pictures don't excite me nearly as much as raw data I can...
(357 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 09:58 PM
FIRST Choice
It was donated by West Coast Products and has the same part number as the 775pro. I'm not any official source, but that's totally a 775pro.
(1,537 views, 13 replies)
New Post
pilleya
Yesterday 08:58 PM
[FTC]: New Part Supplier: Ozzyboards.com
FTC Product Update: We now have an affordable NeveRest Encoder cable available: http://ozzyboards.com/neverest-encoder-cable-30cm/ A lot of teams don't purchase a proper JST-XH cable because of...
(589 views, 3 replies)
New Post
GarbanzoBeans
Yesterday 06:52 PM
[FF]: 2018 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
KHFC selects QD's trade.
(7,128 views, 122 replies)
New Post
samthesnake
Yesterday 06:01 PM
One CAD to rule them all
Like I said, we have a mentor who works for Siemens PLM. He teaches an introductory class and helps with our robotics team. There is no free license, but they do release a student license for around...
(1,055 views, 43 replies)
New Post
TheCrayButton
Yesterday 05:32 PM
FIRST Robotics Podcast
Thank you!
(762 views, 7 replies)
New Post
D4nnyl4m
Yesterday 05:06 PM
Code Ran successfully but not being able to deployed
To my knowledge, static mean that there is one copy of the member exist within the code. Since this is a pointer to an object, we wouldn't want its content to change. Please correct me if I'm wrong,...
(671 views, 18 replies)