OCCRA
Go to Post We had an autonomous bug last year . . . Funnily enough, this worked real well and other teams were asking us for this "feature." - dragoonex [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
cobbie
Today 12:49 PM
STEAMPOWERED UPDATE
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2m51qR5wnmUYkJwdUF fc0ZXbDQ/view?usp=sharing
(3,673 views, 12 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 12:29 PM
Profiling the roboRIO? Why not?
This guy profiles.
(883 views, 13 replies)
New Post
EdgarAlenPoe
Today 12:25 PM
Robot in 3 Days: What Documentation Do You Prefer?
It might be good for the Ri3D teams to point to where good information on how to strategize is, so that teams that may not know how can learn. Just like a list of good resources on the subject.
(760 views, 17 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 12:07 PM
West Coast Drive Design Help
Build a "bling" set--because this isn't for competition, you can use non-standard colors and use decorations. You don't have to put your team number on them (though you may want to)--but you could...
(831 views, 13 replies)
New Post
niklas674
Today 11:58 AM
robot cart
I think you’re describing a cart similar to the one that 3256 was running at capital city classic. Maybe scour through their webpage or contact a member from their team.
(419 views, 3 replies)
New Post
brandn03
Today 11:40 AM
Material to stock up on before build season?
Good call! We used a lot of the 15mm rev extrusion in our FTC days.
(197 views, 5 replies)
New Post
2544HCRC
Today 10:00 AM
solidworks tutorials for nubes
Link seems to be broken?
(1,543 views, 8 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 07:23 AM
4-cim vs. 6-mini-cim drivetrains
Thanks! I must have slipped a digit or something when I did the calculation a few years ago; I got something about a tenth of that. Yes, that's significant. It would be interesting to test the...
(3,452 views, 46 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Today 04:56 AM
The tools you can't get through FRC build season without?
Was reminded about this thread checker tonight. Comes in very handy to figure out which bolt is needed for a part. It's much eaiser to use then a normal thread gauge. We keep it tied to our...
(4,263 views, 46 replies)
New Post
Tristan Lall
Today 03:19 AM
Final Countdown for Georgia Dome
After the walk from the pits to the field in Houston,1 I was relieved at the relative lack of elevation change in Atlanta. It was a pleasant venue. However, pleasant isn't how I would describe the...
(1,124 views, 17 replies)
New Post
waialua359
Today 03:09 AM
Markforged Onyx One 3D Printer
We have one also and very happy with it. Well worth the price/cost for FRC applications.
(325 views, 5 replies)
New Post
marcusbernstein
Today 01:22 AM
pic: Flipped 3 Minicim Gearbox- Isometric View
Anand, I had no plans to test a 4 minicim configuration but if you or others want specific things tested I'm sure I can make some time for that (just unmount one of the motors i guess). I definitely...
(198 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Doug Frisk
Yesterday 11:28 PM
[FRC Blog] PreKickoff Kit of Parts Information
You can get around it by creating another account if the student has another email address they are willing to use. Mine doesn't, and the team would prefer that the members use their school assigned...
(2,842 views, 30 replies)
New Thread
Jaci
Yesterday 11:00 PM
Computer Vision: Scratching the Surface
Hi all, Earlier today I did a talk for Team ARTEMIS through video on Computer Vision - Scratching the Surface. I recorded the session (although only my microphone), and also released the Slide Deck,...
(236 views, 0 replies)
New Post
asid61
Yesterday 10:28 PM
JeVois Smart Machine Vision
Please, beat me to the punch. :P It doesn't seem like I'll be able to add RoborRIO integration for a while. I was planning on getting a start to everything tonight.
(3,818 views, 38 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Yesterday 08:30 PM
Power Up teaser / Boston Dynamics
Gooooooal!
(1,011 views, 4 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Yesterday 08:29 PM
How do teams pass knowledge down?
Re-quoted for truth. Literally, Seniors may not make anything on the robot: Underclassmen must do it all. Trust me, they'll learn enough for next year. Fair warning: It is darn hard to keep your...
(1,347 views, 12 replies)
New Post
MonroeM
Yesterday 07:41 PM
Build Season Schedule Questions?
This seems to work really well for us: M-Th: 3:15pm-6:00pm F: No meeting Sat: 9:00am-3:00pm Sun: No meeting I think it is not realistic to run meetings into the night around 8 and 9pm. This both...
(8,082 views, 72 replies)
New Post
JoelRummel
Yesterday 06:10 PM
Absolute encoder keeps returning strange values
Welp, we jumped the gun again. When we swapped the soldered cables out for a single one that had physical connectors, it temporarily fixed the problem. But after we made multiple similar cables, of...
(371 views, 11 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Yesterday 04:29 PM
How does your team get its members to participate?
Some of the teams I've worked with have similar problems with having a lot of students who lack the training to be able to do things and stay interested, but also have the problem of the students not...
(1,339 views, 16 replies)