OCCRA
Go to Post Are you prepared to be a team member? - JaneYoung [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
OriKeidar
Today 04:53 AM
Autodesk Synthesis: Robot instance not valid
Hi, recently I downloaded Autodesk Synthesis for robot simiulation for my team. Although It's working fine at my computer at home, when trying to run a simulation in our workshop's computer, this...
(49 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Travis Hoffman
Today 03:56 AM
[FRC Blog] Important Deadlines Coming Up!
I did not forget those puny "stairs". They were unworthy of the designation. That was a corduroy ramp. We know it's a minibot tower because the character dies upon approaching it, not knowing the...
(1,179 views, 13 replies)
New Post
CptJJ
Today 03:16 AM
Using a numbering system for CAD files
If anyone is interested I put my spreadsheet knowledge to the test and created this document to simulate what 254 does with chezy parts. Part numbers are auto-generated and you can copy info into...
(1,660 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Rob Heslin
Today 01:13 AM
Is this Solenoid Valve Setup Legal?
I would say that the OPs logic almost right; however the solenoid valve restriction(Per-R82D) means the valve itself would not be allowed. The valve noted, BVS-4251-24D, have a port size of 1/4" and...
(191 views, 2 replies)
New Post
theawesome1730
Yesterday 11:56 PM
Source for 12 AWG wire?
DigiKey has been reliable and reasonably priced
(348 views, 6 replies)
New Post
JamesTerm
Yesterday 11:55 PM
WildStang's Cable Magic
I've edited the update link to this which is a shared folder that contains both the solidworks part and the step file. I've also included the short version of the clip which fits over the 4 slotted...
(2,790 views, 4 replies)
New Post
frcguy
Yesterday 11:34 PM
Robot Service Center
And mechanical drawings. Really can help the machine shop fellows out.
(169 views, 2 replies)
New Post
cpapplefamily
Yesterday 10:04 PM
What's wrong with our code?
you could make a copy of the OI. That might work. public class DriveManual extends Command { private final OI oi = Robot.oi; public DriveManual() { // Use requires() here to declare...
(359 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
JCharlton
Yesterday 09:55 PM
Introducing BetaBots, and the 2017 game PollenAction
Hello chiefdelphi and FIRST people, Robotique FIRST Quebec has just released their pre-season warm-up game PollenAction. You can check it out here: http://betabots.ca BetaBots was conceived as a...
(133 views, 0 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:46 PM
Combining Bumper Fabrics
In fairness to the Q&A people, the folks who were asking were obviously "ask questions first, chute door later" instead of the other way around. Yep, so many questions answered when people actually...
(3,368 views, 59 replies)
New Post
Warhawks
Yesterday 08:55 PM
Team 254 Presents: FRC 2016 Code
Perfect. That's exactly what I was looking for. I saw you guys talk about lowering the ISO in one of your Vision Processing + Motion Planning videos and wanted to do the same for android.
(9,908 views, 34 replies)
New Post
swootton
Yesterday 08:49 PM
Apple Grant Process
Anyone have a link for the actual grant? We have two Apple employees willing to fill it out but don't know the process.
(1,414 views, 10 replies)
New Post
D.Allred
Yesterday 08:48 PM
SCRIW VII (South Carolina Robotics Invitational & Workshops 2017)
Billfred and SCRIW crew... Thanks so much for persevering and putting on a great event. I've seen robots release a little magic smoke. This has to be the first field to do so. David P.S. A...
(3,368 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 07:26 PM
Watch FUN: Recap 10/16 8:30pm EST w/ Andrew Lawrence
Starting in a few minutes. Hope you can join us! https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow
(781 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Joe Ross
Yesterday 07:24 PM
New tool for C++ Programming for old cRIOs
https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13630 60&postcount=2
(9,618 views, 44 replies)
New Post
kellaur18
Yesterday 06:42 PM
New York Tech Valley Robot Rumble 2017
A big thank you to Team 1493 for giving up their second robot slot to allow Team 5943, The Bad News Gears to attend Robot Rumble! We're excited to see you all in a few weeks!
(2,217 views, 13 replies)
New Post
arichman1257
Yesterday 05:17 PM
[FTC]: 3d printed Phone Mount - Moto G4 Play
Here's a 3D printable case for the Moto G4. You can probably pull the curve radii of of this. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1888679 If not, I would make a best guess. Too little inside fillet...
(356 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Banderoonies
Yesterday 04:13 PM
2018 UTC grant
Grant process is now open at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2YVZJWD There have been changes to the amount of the grants. this is copied from the email we've received: UTC is now...
(689 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Jardanium
Yesterday 03:26 PM
Minnesota Regional Invitational 2017
I'd like to give a big thank you to the Firebears and the rest of the Minnesota FIRST volunteering team for putting on such a great event, and giving me an amazing first FIRST volunteering...
(1,985 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 02:15 PM
Projects
This thread has been closed as was the last one that this user posted pertaining to a coil gun. Please find another forum to post this in.
(629 views, 6 replies)