Go to Post Design is iterative, right? - JesseK [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Tungrus
Today 02:37 PM
Let's see your build space.
As long as the photo will not be used for alliance selection criteria :)
(495 views, 4 replies)
New Post
BigJ
Today 02:34 PM
pic: FRC1675 - 2018 Power Up
After carrying the ramps yesterday I can confirm I was scared for my fingers. Fortunately the saw-like properties of the perforated aluminum edges have been resolved.
(1,063 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Greg H
Today 02:33 PM
Two Joysticks co-pilot locking-out pilot
It will be an easy problem to solve if people can see your code. If you can not post all your code online somewhere, can an you at least post the section of code that is reading all your joystick...
(55 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Ether
Today 02:29 PM
Controlled Acceleration/Ramping
Can you please describe the problem you are trying to solve? There are various solutions for different problems. For example, is your robot a bit top-heavy and you want to prevent the driver from...
(28 views, 2 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Today 02:16 PM
Week 0 Lessons Learned
I went to four Week Zero events in the Twin Cities over the course of two days. A major thing I saw at these events is that there are a ton of teams who built elevators. As mentioned before, this is...
(11,054 views, 48 replies)
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Today 02:12 PM
Team Update 11
You KNOW I've dealt with inspectors who did exactly that. I believe that person has been an LRI in the past so... You tell me.
(21,398 views, 195 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 02:12 PM
9 cube 60 second Exchange - Team 1836
Nice strategy well implemented. The driver practice is also very evident and will certainly make your team stand out.
(1,717 views, 14 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 02:07 PM
Catapult
Is the catapult also used to score in the Switch?
(1,989 views, 15 replies)
New Post
lynca
Today 02:05 PM
Fusion Chips
These look great Clint ! Thanks for sharing
(523 views, 8 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 02:02 PM
Need some help/advice 2nd year team
An alternative would be to attach a plate spanning the two vertical 2 x 1's below the two drums. Attach one short piece of 2 x 1 oriented the same way as the existing ones to this plate. This will...
(432 views, 10 replies)
New Thread
jhorn0912
Today 02:00 PM
chicken tendies
where are my tendies
(60 views, 0 replies)
New Post
AirplaneWins
Today 01:58 PM
All sensors not returning values
As for the nav x, can you verify that you are actually connected. What do the lights look like? Also what method of communication are you using?
(75 views, 2 replies)
New Post
mjc49
Today 01:31 PM
Scouting Metrics
With so many possible scenarios, I agree that this is a hard game to scout in Teleop. That said, a good drive team will be making things happen on the field so I believe if a team is playing...
(293 views, 4 replies)
New Post
engunneer
Today 01:24 PM
in which program? the spec is fairly simple. 40x40 png, transparancy allowed. There are examples in DLC#2 relevant...
(164 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Ether
Today 12:38 PM
Joystick Sensitivity
There are at least 3 ways to address this: Change the gear ratio to gear the speed down more. Use Talon SRX in speed control mode (you'll need encoders on your gearboxes). Use software to change...
(90 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
ozdave
Today 12:35 PM
Magic motion - detecting end of motion
Hi We are using magic motion on the Talon SRX, which is working fine, but we are having trouble reliably detecting the end of the motion. Code we are using at the moment is: double curVel...
(127 views, 0 replies)
New Post
CEF
Today 12:34 PM
REV Robotics Single Stage Lift Kit Cabling Issues
Fair warning: be careful on where you put those turnbuckles and how long they are. In testing, we tried to feed a turnbuckle through a pulley (didn't work so well). Ended up yanking the top...
(736 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Oblarg
Today 12:26 PM
Talon SRX Position Closed Loop Control
We have had problems with current limiting causing unpredictable/spastic motor behavior in assorted control modes, as well.
(760 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
SailTheUniverse
Today 12:20 PM
Grayhill Encoder Mount For
This is a CAD design for an Encoder Mount to mount a Grayhill 63R256 encoder to a VexPro WCP DS Gearbox. There are 2 versions of the mount, one for the left side of the gearbox and one for the right....
(45 views, 0 replies)
New Post
bigwilli30
Today 12:15 PM
Car related inspiration
More like car accessory inspired because 2081 is using custom car jacks in order to raise our ramps this year.
(580 views, 3 replies)