Go to Post why do they call them chips if you can't eat them? - Broadside [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
MikLast
Today 06:10 PM
Xbox Adaptive Controller >$@#Easy Custom Controllers?
Cuss words are automatically changed to that in an effort to discourage it.
(935 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Monochron
Today 04:37 PM
New Post
pkrishna3082
Today 03:49 PM
2018 in 6 words
Neither of these, ONLY swiss cheesing
(25,151 views, 312 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 02:14 PM
pic: i want my baby bot, baby bot, baby bot 179's off season project version 1
OK, I stand corrected. I'm not entirely sure what the first two pictures are of, but if I'm reading these correctly, you have considered hitting the platform ramps head on and expect to climb on...
(2,869 views, 21 replies)
New Post
coderkevin
Today 12:48 PM
What COTS parts would you like to see?
I'd like to see a larger version of this V-Slot extrusion system. Maybe 1.5" to 2" square. And at least the 1x2 and 1x4 extrusion options. http://openbuildspartstore. com/v-slot-linear-rail-1/ With...
(21,813 views, 184 replies)
New Post
Zem
Today 09:36 AM
Help getting c-rio and code working
I am using NetBeans and i'm confident that I have all the correct old plugins. As for the correct version of Java i'm not sure. Although I can connect using the old driver station and enable....
(472 views, 7 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Today 12:20 AM
RoboRIO dpkg or apt
http://feeds.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/core/ipk/eglibc/armv7a-vfp-neon/base/
(844 views, 15 replies)
New Post
gorrilla
Yesterday 11:52 PM
pic: Crab Frame
I do cad design for a living so I like to work on side projects in my spare time, this is just a crab drive that I've been working on for a few days, it's slightly over 5" from floor to the top of...
(414 views, 2 replies)
New Post
tjf
Yesterday 10:54 PM
paper: Encyclopedia Robotica Volume 2
As a supplement to the Encyclopedia Robotica, a bunch of friends have helped to make "A Primer to Motors in FRC". To download, see the original paper in CD-Media. Thanks to everyone who helped, and...
(1,064 views, 10 replies)
New Post
cpapplefamily
Yesterday 10:40 PM
CTRE Motion Magic Example help
? So the labview sample doesn't use the joystick to command a variable distance to goto but instead gets the encoder ticks from the number box on the UI? Or is the UI displaying the( joystick value ...
(226 views, 9 replies)
New Post
marcusbernstein
Yesterday 10:20 PM
Your ideas for future Onshape functionality
I love to use derive in a part studio to accomplish this. Especially with multiple parts in a given studio, Im often designing entire mechanisms in one studio. A great example of this is a...
(1,047 views, 10 replies)