Go to Post The only constant in FRC is change. Learning to adapt to change in competition is the best way to prepare for change in real life. - Jessica Boucher [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
dmaggio744
Today 10:33 AM
Are multiple pressure regulators possible
Interesting question! I'm not currently sure if pneumatic component manufacturers produce such a device, and if they do, it may not be compliant with the manual. The only way I could see this being...
(703 views, 11 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 10:31 AM
FRC 95 2018 Build Thread
Yes. Even a 3/4 paper mask does wonders at keeping spray out of your respiratory system. I suggest cleaning safety glasses/goggles with IPA or paint thinner (mineral spirits) immediately after...
(8,533 views, 48 replies)
New Post
Daniel_LaFleur
Today 10:29 AM
Just a Quick Question(s)
not to :deadhorse: but search is your friend. and to answer your questions: Yes and yes. Is it a good idea? that's another issue altogether.
(303 views, 4 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 10:26 AM
The Robonauts 118-Everybot
We did a robot last year with a 21.3" long frame perimeter using the kit chassis. We cut it at the point shown below, and left off the "rear" wheels. If you do this, be sure to cut the left end off...
(14,126 views, 64 replies)
New Post
rtomp
Today 10:18 AM
987 Tragic News
Condolences from Team 2168 to all of 978 as well as the rest of Oscar's family
(7,472 views, 54 replies)
New Post
RogerMCT
Today 10:17 AM
XboxController Command Based
I tried using the Joystick class and it all worked fine! Thank you all for your great help.
(252 views, 6 replies)
New Post
ngreen
Today 10:05 AM
Detecting Keyboard
https://forums.ni.com/t5/FIRST-Robotics-Competition/Keyboard-Navigation-with-the-roboRIO/ta-p/3500776 For the Dashboard code, you can register keypresses and use network tables to send to the robot....
(43 views, 2 replies)
New Post
rtomp
Today 10:02 AM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
I have almost 100 2168 shirts, I suppose I could part ways with a few of them. I've got tee's, pullover hoodies, zip up hoodies, pullover 1/4 zip's (Super soft), and a few polo's. Mostly large and...
(3,821 views, 43 replies)
New Post
MrForbes
Today 10:02 AM
Rookie Team Help Request - Kit of Parts Chassis
one thing about moving the end frame pieces closer to the wheels, is that it gets just about impossible to assemble the frame screws and nuts, because there's no room to fit fingers in. We notched...
(146 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Mgineer
Today 09:42 AM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
"Was that intentional?" "...Mostly."
(1,417,583 views, 5,152 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 09:40 AM
Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 'No Camera Selection' in Dashboard
Which of the programming languages are you using?
(105 views, 4 replies)
New Post
sanddrag
Today 09:39 AM
FIRST Choice Round 2 Shipping?
Our 3 cubes on FIRST Choice and a few small things was $81 shipping, but then it showed order total $59 something. Our 12 cubes from VEX was only $34 shipping. Maybe I should call Andymark.
(213 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Kevin Leonard
Today 09:20 AM
2018 POWER UP Game Manual Test
Thanks, Peter. Quite the extensive test.
(508 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Dwight_2
Today 09:19 AM
Electrical planning
Inventor is the best option for the final presentation of it but I need to be drawn out so you can make sure the lines are the least cluttered.
(574 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Dave Hurt
Today 09:14 AM
Issues with new Talon libraries
Yea, we didn't have limit switches, but we did have encoders that were no longer plugged in. So that may have been what the issue was.
(622 views, 19 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 09:09 AM
Timed robot advantages
TL;DR1 - Use Timed. More detailed: Strictly speaking, no chunk of code should run until at least one new input is available, and the output is ready to receive a new value (otherwise you're...
(359 views, 2 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 08:32 AM
LiveWindow, SmartDash, SmartDash 2.0, Shuffleboard?
An alternate DIY Approach: host a website on the RIO, using handwritten html/javascript to pass info back and forth with websockets. What I really really liked about smartdashboard was how easy it...
(359 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Xanawatt
Today 08:31 AM
Pixy and its different communication protocols
The roboRIO has 2 I2C "ports" What we do as a team is plug the navx directly into the MXP port, and then plug in the pixy to I2C. If you need code, we think we have it figured out for java. Respond...
(351 views, 11 replies)
New Post
AndyR
Today 08:26 AM
SD540C Motor Controller native library issues
Thanks for the info.
(225 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Daniel_LaFleur
Today 07:43 AM
Polycarbonate vs. Aluminum
When my teams build something that will extend outside the frame, I tell them to build it one of 3 ways: 1> so flexible that it will 'bend like a reed' and come back to it's normal shape. 2> Build it...
(7,902 views, 46 replies)