OCCRA
Go to Post FIRST is not about robots or which roller coaster we get to ride... it is about people. - Andy Baker [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
ngreen
Yesterday 10:23 PM
If You Could Choose Where the FIRST Championship Goes Next Where Would it Be?
Mitchell, SD. Corn Palace. Pros: Centrally located. Ideal for Maize Craze. Cons: Reduced team numbers. Only Maize Craze is allowed. Marginal...
(16,123 views, 148 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Yesterday 10:01 PM
pic: 5803 4513 Double-Climb West Valley
What's up with the chain path on 4513's bot? I'm trying to figure it out but it's stumping me.
(113 views, 1 replies)
New Post
jaredhk
Yesterday 09:51 PM
Beach Blitz 2018
I know my account might get deleted for this...but... https://media1.tenor.com/images/73824e0fc286c4620582 44d8d73a7382/tenor.gif
(6,981 views, 45 replies)
New Post
Aaron Li
Yesterday 09:34 PM
Dean's list
Ok. You win at regional/ district champs, you're a DL finalist. But going on to worlds, you win there again, you're part of DL winners. And at regionals/ district champs, there are 2 spots available...
(247 views, 6 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:29 PM
Can we Suggest Rule Changes for Next Season?
So then the question becomes how large or small do you make the zones? How would those changes affect gameplay? What about field setup? For example, what if the Null Territory was extended to the...
(1,940 views, 25 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 09:01 PM
Collar clamps slip loose, alternative options?
Not sure if they're quite as good, but 3946 has also had good experience with the Vex Heavy Duty collar clamps as well as the AM clamps. Vex's regular duty clamps are better than spacers, but don't...
(665 views, 24 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 08:57 PM
pic: Average Travel Distance for FRC Teams to US
From a realistic standpoint of actual travel distance, proximity to a major international airport is key, ESPECIALLY for south champs. By major, I mean one where international flights come in from...
(1,143 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Ginger Power
Yesterday 08:30 PM
2019 Deep Space Tour
Ummmmm... well... I get 5 days of PTO. Super great, I know. As for being independently wealthy: HA! I just started my job 3 and a half weeks ago and I'm not taking a salary from my own company yet....
(897 views, 15 replies)
New Post
tjf
Yesterday 08:24 PM
Call for updates - Driver Station Best Practices
Offseason events don't always enforce the firewall rules that block it. If you read the FMS whitepaper the port that deploy uses is implicitly blocked. If you were to change the port though to a...
(645 views, 8 replies)
New Post
josesantos
Yesterday 08:15 PM
FIRST automatically deducting money
At a minimum the grant is restricted to registration in general. Something I'd forgotten about is that some grants, like the rookie grant, can be further restricted to initial registration. I'm...
(846 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Leap
Yesterday 07:42 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #741
Head Referee: "Do you take him as your lawful husband, to have and to POSSESS, from this day forward, for Rank 1 or Rank 50, for 4 Ranking Points or for none, in lost comms and in consistent voltage,...
(262 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Yesterday 07:29 PM
Chezy Champs Ranking Projection Contest
Well, it correlates fine with the rest of the predictions so far, so you're probably doing something right.
(2,033 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Landon K
Yesterday 06:39 PM
2 CIM Ballshifter Modified for West Coast Drive?
What we did is cantilever the whole gearbox, off the third stage plate, to make room for our pulley and the other pulley is in the tube for the far front wheel. It was really simple, but the only...
(363 views, 6 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 05:54 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
Well, Texas went district... but it didn't help much, particularly considering that they're big enough to need to be a two-day draft. The current plan is: Start on Black Friday with 3-day blocks...
(2,278 views, 39 replies)
New Post
MissDaisyGirl
Yesterday 04:13 PM
Ramp Riot 2018: The Official Thread
Here is an updated attendee list for you. We filled up as of August 14, 2018! 36 Registered Teams with 0 Spaces Left and 4 teams on the Waiting List Team Number / Team Name / School Affiliation /...
(1,306 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Golfer4646
Yesterday 03:02 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Chezy Champs Sign up Thread 2018
1. BrennanB 2. tmpoles 3. pchild 4. nomythicalbeast 5. Stryker 6. Caleb Sykes 7. SenpaiYoshi 8. ThatSoftwareGuy 9. abbymarie 10. SPang
(465 views, 28 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Yesterday 01:25 PM
Can you see deleted posts?
I see all 3 with the reasons.
(2,285 views, 33 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Yesterday 01:11 PM
[FRC Blog] Event Preferencing Opening, Winners, and Volunteer Registration Opening
You know, that hill looks a lot like the hill down to the ballfield at Dean's house. I'm sure it isn't, thought, because it's not properly mowed...
(894 views, 4 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Yesterday 01:06 PM
What bits to use for cnc and what speeds and feeds to run at
I'm a fan of Onsrud bits. We use a 63-620 at 8k RPM to through-cut aluminum sheet at around 20-25 IPM without coolant. It does not work well if cutting only partially through the material: Punch...
(299 views, 3 replies)
New Post
ATannahill
Yesterday 12:18 PM