Go to Post There are no rules specifically prohibiting the use of cryogenically preserved legumes on the robot. - dtengineering [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
SteveEG158
Today 04:05 PM
Detroit Pit Dimensions
It should be 10 feet by 10 feet from what I remember. I don't think it has changed. Hope this helped!
(41 views, 1 replies)
New Post
KingOfDemise
Today 04:05 PM
The elephant in the park
Why is this thread still up? It shouldn't have been started in the first place. If you have a complaint about the venue (and this goes for any complaint), contact FIRST. Posting on CD will only hurt...
(24,960 views, 110 replies)
New Post
cpapplefamily
Today 04:04 PM
2018 Curie Subdivision
I don't have much to say other that we are excited to earn our way and compete along side so many great teams. Keeping the thread count Powered Up.
(3,285 views, 28 replies)
New Post
darajaco
Today 04:00 PM
Trying to grow our program by building up our shop
Thank you everyone for your input! We may or may not have powder coated the bot this year................ .........
(814 views, 13 replies)
New Post
carpedav000
Today 03:54 PM
Need Material Reccomendations for my Beetleweight
I have no access to social media... I took myself away from it for personal reasons.
(15 views, 2 replies)
New Post
ashpanr
Today 03:47 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
I'm a student on 1325 - Inverse Paradox and I have medium 1325 shirts to trade and I'm open to most teams. Pm me to set something up! Heres the front and back of the shirt
(47,018 views, 285 replies)
New Post
Cory
Today 03:46 PM
Best intake designs over the Years
To be clear, our intake (as well as 1678, 973, and probably others) is a derivative of 1323's intake. 1323 deserves all the credit for coming up with it.
(2,331 views, 29 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Today 03:32 PM
Houston Chairman's Finalists
going off this, this facebook post goes a little more in depth on how they came to be.
(1,226 views, 7 replies)
New Post
cadandcookies
Today 03:30 PM
OnShape Recommendation?
I came back to play with OnShape after trying it a few years back-- WOW. Part creation is extremely intuitive, and I actually really like the assembly system now that I've played with a bit (though...
(441 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Andrew_L
Today 03:16 PM
What's next? (Offseason projects)
One of my favorite offseason projects to do once season is over is to design the robot we should have made that year with hindsight of how the season went. This year we're working on a few...
(1,223 views, 11 replies)
New Post
notmattlythgoe
Today 03:14 PM
Chain-in-tube for West Coast Drive question
This is one of the main reasons we use 2x1.5 tube instead. It allows us to use COTS sprockets without having to put in any modification work on them. On top of that the 2x1.5 can be easier to mount...
(1,437 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Scott L.
Today 03:13 PM
RGB Light PLC project Help
Yes, the bulb has to fit in a standard light fixture base(E26/E27) which is inside a vapor proof fixture...
(53 views, 2 replies)
New Post
HolyDollar
Today 03:10 PM
Best Switch/Vault Bots in Competition
While I couldn't agree more that 7225 was the best vault bot here in Michigan, I'd like to give a little shoutout to 7211 as well. I feel that both of these teams not only played the vault well, but...
(19,279 views, 100 replies)
New Thread
A Mountain Man
Today 03:04 PM
Mountain Man's Quick Championship Recap
Yes, I know I said I was done for the season. However, the level of play mountain teams elevated themselves to during the Championship was so high that I decided I would give you all a...
(159 views, 0 replies)
New Post
GKrotkov
Today 02:56 PM
FRC 747 Flight Crew presents: Baby Wheels!
Sean knows, because he had to face them in the QFs at Westtown and that was one hell of a close series.
(1,013 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Thad House
Today 02:44 PM
WPILib is adapting GradleRIO - Jaci has become too powerful and we must stop her
Deploy will be a single button to click in the context menu. You could also assign a keyboard shortcut to deploy. In the end, all the button does is call `./gradlew deploy`. So there is nothing...
(4,187 views, 48 replies)
New Post
Hunter2471
Today 02:27 PM
Rookie Perspective on Houston
At Houston, they had two full fields and several smaller half-fields on the sides. One full field was used for tethered sessions where people could go on the field at any time, and the other was used...
(834 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Today 02:09 PM
Detroit Ranking Projections
Just a quick heads up, the match schedule I used to generate predictions for Archimedes was missing a couple of matches. I don't know exactly how that will affect the projections, but I'll post an...
(4,332 views, 15 replies)
New Post
FrankJ
Today 02:09 PM
How do I help my team understand why we weren't picked?
I could make a list, but we have only been an alliance captain once at worlds. So I will refer you to the legendary Team 148 JVN Blog.
(7,209 views, 29 replies)
New Post
gpetilli
Today 02:07 PM
Highest Quality Camera Stream
I believe they open another window and then full screen it during competition. You probably could install gstreamer on the raspberry pi and get better performance than the reported 5fps.
(400 views, 9 replies)