Go to Post theres no such thing as the best robot...cuz every robot is the best :D - [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
CarlosGJ
Yesterday 10:22 PM
Alpha release of Visual Studio Code for FRC C++ and Java
It's a dark day when I have to deal with Java, but when I do, I use IntelliJ. (My team, which uses Java for the robot, also runs IntelliJ.)
(6,069 views, 80 replies)
New Post
Landon K
Yesterday 10:16 PM
F4 CADathon 5: 1st Place - Team 62: Orbit Torque CAD Release
Amazing job Brian, can't wait to dig into it.
(216 views, 1 replies)
New Post
prensing
Yesterday 10:13 PM
Vision on a Pi
There are much faster boards than a RPi which won't set you back the big bucks of Jetson. My team used a ODROID XU4 board this past season and were quite satisfied. The XU4 is about 3x faster than...
(947 views, 18 replies)
New Thread
Landon K
Yesterday 09:24 PM
Team 226 CADathon Release
Team 226 placed fourth, with members from team 6090. Please ask any questions or post any comments on how we could have improved. Thanks! GradCAD Partner Space Renders
(166 views, 0 replies)
New Post
tdogb
Yesterday 08:17 PM
Vex Configurable Parts in Onshape!
Darnit, just added configurable Versaframe to MKCad :P. Here is the link for anyone that is interested. What you guys have done is great, I will definitely be using this!!...
(606 views, 6 replies)
New Post
jnicho15
Yesterday 07:43 PM
SOLIDWORKS CAM/CAMWorks with Mach 3
After a few meetings worth of testing, I've made a post for Mach 3 that works well for us. I had to split some lines up, add G64 to enable CV mode, and change a few other things. Here it is:...
(707 views, 7 replies)
New Post
IndySam
Yesterday 07:36 PM
Rubber Belting
There's lots of videos out there that show you how to do it. McMaster kit. https://www.mcmaster.com/#belt-welding-kits/=1e57vo0 The MM clamp is expensive but there are cheaper alternatives. We...
(1,348 views, 25 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 07:20 PM
CADathon Tonight 8:30pm ET $500 in prizes for viewers!
We're about to start with giveaways starting soon! Come join us: https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow
(415 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Dan Katzuv
Yesterday 07:18 PM
ScantronScouter
Hey Ari, Thank you very much for this great software. Looking forward to using it this year :). Thanks, Dan.
(509 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Mark Wasserman
Yesterday 04:30 PM
Will the TalonSRX firmware work with any encoder?
We use a WAGO 233-510 mated with the AM-3495 for experiment and prototypes on our SoB (System on Board, pronounced like "Bob but with an S). The AM-3495 was designed specifically for this connector...
(233 views, 6 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 04:10 PM
Dual speed four CIM or single speed six mini CIM Drivetrain
I concur with most that packaging is not the reason to select one over the other, unless you have some stringent robot requirements. 6 minis will spread the heat load out when things are working...
(664 views, 6 replies)
New Post
SpruceyBrucey
Yesterday 03:46 PM
2018 Solidworks Voucher
I filled out the requirements because our team doesn't really have a website or social media anymore.
(712 views, 11 replies)
New Thread
mtgrogan
Yesterday 03:15 PM
Job opportunities - Detroit Area
The HR company I work for is recruiting for both a CAE Manager and a Controller for LIFT, which is based in the Detroit area. They define themselves as ďa revolutionary concept to bring government,...
(235 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Travis Covington
Yesterday 03:13 PM
Team 254 Presents: Lockdown Technical Binder 2018
It wraps at the extents of travel. The springs compensate for the variable rope lengths.
(15,001 views, 76 replies)
New Post
Citrus Dad
Yesterday 02:25 PM
Uses of the kalman filter in FRC
There's an extensive discuss of the use of Kalman filters for control in this thread: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165 579
(827 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Pauline Tasci
Yesterday 02:16 PM
New Post
AriMB
Yesterday 02:10 PM
First Drive Train, ADVICE NEEDED PLS!!
My biggest question is going to be what is your motivation to make a custom chassis rather than using the KoP chassis? What you've designed here is style-wise and parts-wise very similar to the KoP...
(165 views, 3 replies)
New Post
henrylanza
Yesterday 12:09 PM
Awesome-FRC: Assembling the best FRC resources into one repository
If you are looking for any CAD tutorials to add I would recommend these: http://goo.gl/deEZPR They do a great job of explaining Solidworks basics and there are good sets of Creo and Inventor...
(1,076 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
PUFIRST
Yesterday 11:26 AM
Purdue FIRST Programs Callouts
We're all very excited to be going back to school because it means a new round of callouts! If you are currently a FIRST alumnus attending Purdue University you can join Purdue FIRST Programs! We...
(80 views, 0 replies)
New Post
messer5740
Yesterday 10:41 AM
pic: 4587 Flat 3 Mini CIM Gearbox (Cheesy Spoof)
You posting the cad for this online?
(1,394 views, 13 replies)