OCCRA
Go to Post Why climb up to the scaling rungs when you can move the entire field down to your robot's height? - marcusbernstein [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
dirtbikerxz
Today 12:30 PM
4th Annual F4 CADathon
40 Participants signed up so far. 1 Week untill the deadline (midnight on december 23rd) for signing up, spread the word!
(1,918 views, 11 replies)
New Thread
phargo#1018
Today 12:17 PM
Power interruption test
As a follow up to some of the power problems FRC#1018 encountered last year, we have performed some testing to define how long devices operate when power is interrupted. The report is attached. ...
(33 views, 0 replies)
New Post
IndySam
Today 12:00 PM
REV Robotics Winter Product Reveal
Are you going to be selling this stuff through AndyMark?
(1,291 views, 14 replies)
New Post
P.J.
Today 11:58 AM
[FF]: [FF]: [FF]: [FF]: [FF]: Hawai'i Regional 2018 Tier Two
Well that would explain that. I didn't even notice.
(44 views, 2 replies)
New Post
P.J.
Today 11:57 AM
[FF]: Hawai'i Regional 2018 Tier One
After a controversial first pick by Falcon here we go Falcon 359 8:32 8:34 NASUH 8:03 8:30 8:36 DFrostU ...
(40 views, 2 replies)
New Post
mrnoble
Today 11:57 AM
Belly Pan
Not 1640, be we at 1339 have done carbon fiber on 1/8 Birch several times, including our 2015 bot and this year's off-season project. The pros are: light, stiff, strong, very thin, looks cooler than...
(2,119 views, 37 replies)
New Thread
trycatch
Today 11:43 AM
Which MaxBotix?
Maxbotix makes a crazy number of ultrasonic sensors - which do you use? Is it worth it getting one of the ones with the little cone to limit reflections? We've always just used the cheaper models...
(59 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Thayer McCollum
Today 11:43 AM
CAD Training
I'll throw this out there. SolidWorks has integrated tutorials for all kinds of things. Some people find them more useful than others and some of the tutorials really aren't super helpful but that's...
(283 views, 5 replies)
New Post
slibert
Today 11:39 AM
Introducing Limelight for FRC
For reference, here are the latency numbers from navX-MXP, based on 200Hz update rate. These are end-to-end (MEMS Silicon to RoboRIO) latency numbers, including raw gyro sensor data acquisition...
(14,730 views, 98 replies)
New Post
MuskieProgramme
Today 10:08 AM
Vex Programming on Chromebooks
As a former high school student who had to put up with a chromebook: it is not possible. I did some research back when I had one and to compile code you have to remove ChromeOS and install Linux,...
(123 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Greg Needel
Today 10:02 AM
[FTC]: Why do our REV expansion hubs stop working?
By chance did anyone on your team plug your battery charger into your hubs? If you send us an email to support@revrobotics. com we can help you debug and replace them if needed.
(50 views, 1 replies)
New Post
AutodeskMaya
Today 03:35 AM
[FRC Blog] 2018 Safety Animation Award sponsored by UL
Hi, I'm chiming in late to post my team's submission as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5x5tec_Uw0 ...Man, everyone's animations turned out so cool! XD
(1,959 views, 13 replies)
New Post
RobotsQ
Today 01:37 AM
Class of 2018, Where are you going?
Duke University for Mechanical Engineering! I’d also like to shout out Natasha, the captain of our sister team 2265, for getting into MIT the same night. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(1,090 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Donut
Today 12:33 AM
[FRC Blog] Volunteer In-Training, Shadowing, Oh My!
This helps clarify the issue more, thank you. I was not aware that we had key volunteers anywhere who did not meet the new post high school requirements FIRST is listing for these roles. I have seen...
(3,415 views, 38 replies)
New Post
rrossbach
Yesterday 11:18 PM
paper: Using JeVois camera in FRC
Not having had the option in the past to switch on the fly, we actually ended up trying ways to isolate the targets in a normally exposed video source, rather than relying on a heavily tuned/darkened...
(2,996 views, 40 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:45 PM
[FF]: Silicon Valley 2018
As a reminder: Lists are due at 7 PM Eastern on 12/16 (that would be in about 22 hours). I have: FIRST Pick, TSIMFD, Blucifer, NASUH, Falcon, TLC. I need: everybody else! Note: I may be "out and...
(249 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Peteman
Yesterday 10:41 PM
WPILip Java Deploy missing. Please help.
In eclipse, expand your current project folder, there should be a package called referenced libraries, and under that, if the wpilib.jar file and networktables.jar file doesn't appear, import the...
(628 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
ctt956
Yesterday 10:38 PM
FRC 217 on CNN Young Wonders
A former member of FRC Team 217, ThunderChickens just appeared on CNN Young Wonders (slides 5 and 6 on that page). The segment was about the Hello World program she started, with the team being...
(279 views, 0 replies)
New Post
ClayTownR
Yesterday 10:26 PM
Homemade CAD system?
If you just want to hone your coding skills, try working on some tiny element of a CAD program. An interesting place to explore might be sketch solving, but that seems actually very complex.
(524 views, 12 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:23 PM
[FF]: Wisconsin 2018
Falcon's list wasn't followed for 3rd. 1716 in for 5586. Blucifer 537 2039 6381 The Breakfast Company 706 3418 6807 Falcon 111 ...
(235 views, 11 replies)