Go to Post Is all your information based on hearsay and miscellaneous posts by other people that don't know what they are talking about? - dlavery [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
kellaur18
Today 04:50 PM
2017 New York Tech Valley Regional
On behalf of Team 3044, thank you to the volunteers and all of the teams in attendance for making this a fantastic (as always) regional! We appreciate all of your support after this whirlwind of a...
(1,757 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Dale(294engr]
Today 04:41 PM
Los Angeles Regional
Parking $10 per vehicle extra $10 for trailer for event
(302 views, 3 replies)
New Post
SamcFuchs
Today 04:40 PM
African Americans on drive teams
You bring up some good points, and some that don't make a lot of sense to me. The one thing that this thread has shown me is that threads like this don't produce a lot of productive discussion. The...
(5,812 views, 57 replies)
New Post
LillyGZ3452
Today 04:39 PM
Audience Manual- A Guide to Make a Non-FRC member understand the event
Thanks everyone for helping us complete and perfect the manual! Check out our website for the manual in four languages!
(983 views, 6 replies)
New Post
dradel
Today 04:38 PM
How does this Toughbox Mini sound? For my sanity
I hope you are mistaken in saying that it is a regional cause normally there is no 6hr unbag time for a regional.
(748 views, 17 replies)
New Post
bEdhEd
Today 04:36 PM
Team 701: 8 Gears and a Climb in 2 minutes
Thanks for the tip, Mike. I hadn't thought of that. I'll make sure to get the students to do this at our next practice sessions.
(2,459 views, 26 replies)
New Post
JefferMC
Today 04:35 PM
NAVX micro inconsistently reading data.
Actually, they're 0.9 A each, but your point is well taken, they're not 2.0 A. (See http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/374661a.pdf for confirmation of 0.9 A) However, (Thats from...
(425 views, 10 replies)
New Post
bkahl
Today 04:35 PM
pic: FRC558 - Elm City Robo Squad 2017
558 has made pretty considerable robot changes more than once.... :P
(586 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Tungrus
Today 04:32 PM
Pre Colorado Robot Modifications
Pilot must be a student. Kidding aside, it looks great! Continuous improvement is the key to success. Good luck!
(142 views, 2 replies)
New Post
wesleyac
Today 04:30 PM
Drive Train Backlash?
FYI - It's not useful to give PID values without telling people the units. Is this in volts/degree? PWM/degree? Volts/rad? It's not very useful to know the numbers without the units, especially since...
(100 views, 5 replies)
New Post
EricLeifermann
Today 04:24 PM
How long should the rope be?
I do not know what event you were at but there is no rule limiting the number of ropes you can have inspected and tagged at an event.
(316 views, 6 replies)
New Post
CalTran
Today 04:08 PM
Impostor Syndrome
I definitely feel that when applying for some of the volunteer positions or sometimes when I'm mentoring teams. 4 years in the program and 4 years out of the program; you'd think I'd be more...
(2,956 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Anon10W1z
Today 04:05 PM
Issues reading from TBA API with Java
https://github.com/techguy9984/TBA-API This seems like an interesting API to suit your needs
(181 views, 4 replies)
New Post
GaryVoshol
Today 04:05 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #663
"Who am I?" photo. Answer: "Basketball Jones" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basketball_Jones_fea turing_Tyrone_Shoela ces
(113 views, 11 replies)
New Post
luki3_b0y
Today 04:02 PM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
"Hey, does anybody else smell smoke?" -me "Must be our electronics. No biggie." -Jacob *anything kind, helpful, or funny happens* "CHAIRMANS" -me
(1,263,398 views, 5,001 replies)
New Post
aruk5h
Today 03:48 PM
2017 Oklahoma Regional
Hey teams competing at the Oklahoma City Regional. This year team 3507 has planned to share their pit scouting data and match scouting data. Pit Scouting data consists of general information about...
(143 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 03:48 PM
Is this a valuable strategy?
Similar events happened at Q58 at Westtown. 1640 hit 1712 into the divider, causing it to dislodge and block the center rope of the airship (preventing 365 from hanging). The match was replayed.
(1,737 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 03:38 PM
The Best Team(s) in need of an event win/
Consider this streak of bad luck for 103 successfully snapped. They've already won twice this year.
(6,027 views, 42 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 03:36 PM
Reasons for climb failures?
If you use the overhand on a bight, note that the tail sticks out away from the davit pin, making it more fiddly to comply with the updated I04-E (retaining feature may not extend more than 2" below...
(10,797 views, 106 replies)
New Post
henryBsick
Today 03:35 PM
Making a Triple Helix style climbing rope
Todd, 125 used a similar rope construction with a different method in last weekend's Greater Boston district event (MABOS) This rope from McMaster is ~1/8" spectra core with protective braided...
(904 views, 4 replies)