Go to Post The top 3 debates you don't want to bring up in a group of nerds: Mac vs PC vs Linux, Best Programming Language, and Best CAD Program. - EricH [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Yesterday 10:21 PM
Are you selling any component?
If 6404 passes on the SRXs give me a PM :P (non FRC uses)
(229 views, 3 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 10:09 PM
Aluminum Sandwich Panel Source and Use?
Yes, I saw the video. I still don't see what's resisting a force pushing against the middle one of the tray sides in the outward direction. Sure, you could get SOME back, but I'd feel more...
(1,534 views, 25 replies)
New Post
Monochron
Yesterday 09:33 PM
pic: Looking for feedback on belt driven WCD design
Yeah, I like the idea of reducing size even more, but I like keeping as much of this as COTS as possible. COTS lets us start assembling as soon as we know what we want to make without machining or...
(878 views, 18 replies)
New Thread
mathking
Yesterday 08:42 PM
Time lapse of CORI set up
This is a time lapse video of the first few hours of CORI set up this Friday: https://youtu.be/LK7JO3Ztz4Y
(124 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mood
Yesterday 07:49 PM
2017 Arizona State Championship
My fault.
(780 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Camren
Yesterday 04:18 PM
pic: Stock Dispensing Machine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cUnPCUdIO8 Neat this is how to "print" off entire RVs, worth of tubes. With cutlengths, notches, slots, pretty much anything cut into a tube that you can think of.
(272 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Kaorin
Yesterday 03:24 PM
pic: 3d printable HTD pulley Generator
I'vebeenlookingforso methinglikethisformo nthsthankssomuch
(783 views, 14 replies)
New Post
pkrishna3082
Yesterday 01:10 PM
AM PG Gearbox actual ratio
Or just use an absolute encoder after the reduction, which is what we are eventually hoping to do (once we get it working with the included relative encoder). That's also more ideal for swerve since...
(275 views, 5 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 12:41 PM
[FRC Blog] Kit of Parts Survey = Prizes!
If you have all the power distribution you need, you obviously need more power! :p We have four sets of the control system core components, and our team of 20 students used them all during build...
(1,029 views, 10 replies)
New Post
pryland
Yesterday 12:36 PM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
In 2016, Ramageddon (4336), built a CNC router based on the Ox from Openbuilds.com. Estimated cost $1700. It is a 4'x4' utilizing GT3 belts. We have been able to get very good accuracy so far. ...
(19,779 views, 131 replies)
New Post
marcusbernstein
Yesterday 12:29 PM
CAD Software / Setup Thoughts
Careful use of verion control and proper organization within one shared file is how I'd do it, once a part is finished, just save a version. Then you can track iterations as well as have backups in...
(637 views, 10 replies)
New Post
logank013
Yesterday 12:23 PM
2017 IRI Scholarships
I would think so. I submitted mine today. Usually a deadline means that's the last day it can be submitted. So I would think they'll accept anything today.
(697 views, 2 replies)
New Post
chrisrin
Yesterday 11:57 AM
Driver training - couple questions
Thanks again for all the great feedback and advice, both on RC driver practice ideas and on managing that behemoth carpet roll we acquired. Special thanks to @Splashdavidson for the offer to use the...
(1,249 views, 16 replies)
New Post
robot pixie
Yesterday 11:28 AM
Info on CORI?
We even have sound, too! Amazing! :D
(714 views, 10 replies)