OCCRA
Go to Post Maybe we should put one of those advisory signs: "Don't try this at home ... or at Robotics competitions" - Franchesca [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
wilsonmw04
Today 05:03 PM
First Choice Security
That's odd...
(227 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Bluman56
Today 03:27 PM
Safety light CAD model?
Spectrums CAD library is also another incredible resource when doing CAD.
(151 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Attention
Today 03:01 PM
West Coast Drive Design Help
Well, I suggested this to them about 2 weeks ago just to see the reaction. And let's just say not everyone has the same standards when it comes to the words bling and bumpers. It was shut down...
(933 views, 14 replies)
New Post
s-neff
Today 02:54 PM
3D printer vs. Manual Mill
Don't actually buy the rusted nonsense at $500, stick to $1.5-2k for a working model that just needs to get trammed in and greased. +$1k for tooling = $3k for gamechanging team capability. Asid61 &...
(509 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Jacob B.
Today 02:36 PM
How does your team get its members to participate?
On our team, we impose a strict deadline for when members can join the team (September 15th for those working on the robot and October 6th for our PR side) so that we don't run the risk of having...
(1,402 views, 17 replies)
New Post
ctt956
Today 02:31 PM
The tools you can't get through FRC build season without?
Or this for maximum portability and/or power outages. +1 to the vise for the portaband. Not sure about the DeWalt 20V circ saw, but I have the 5 1/2" 18V Ryobi, and I find it somewhat...
(4,389 views, 47 replies)
New Post
mrnoble
Today 02:18 PM
Pit setup question?
We paid just under $4K for ours in 2012, including the red powder coating. It is incredibly easy to build and take apart, and we have had no problems with it. I don't know that I'd recommend it...
(308 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Classified*
Today 01:50 PM
2017 Rah Cha Cha Ruckus
I finally got around to uploading 291's full field match videos. They can be found here. We only took videos of our matches unfortunately. Qualifications 4, 10, 20, 28, 31, and all 4 (:yikes:) of our...
(13,904 views, 98 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 01:43 PM
Hi, Im just a new design lead looking for resources, anything helps
I made a spreadsheet partially based on JVN's calculator with some added features specifically for this purpose. Use the Mechanisms tab to help you choose the proper motors and gear ratios for you...
(246 views, 4 replies)
New Post
jculp
Today 01:18 PM
[FTC]: Do we need Android 6.0.1 on Moto G4
Thanks for pointing this out. I had assumed that we were using the G4 since that's what it seems most teams are using. It turns out we have a G2. Given that, I believe we are good to go. Thanks...
(206 views, 2 replies)
New Post
cobbie
Today 12:49 PM
STEAMPOWERED UPDATE
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2m51qR5wnmUYkJwdUF fc0ZXbDQ/view?usp=sharing
(3,760 views, 12 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 12:29 PM
Profiling the roboRIO? Why not?
This guy profiles.
(916 views, 13 replies)
New Post
niklas674
Today 11:58 AM
robot cart
I think you’re describing a cart similar to the one that 3256 was running at capital city classic. Maybe scour through their webpage or contact a member from their team.
(466 views, 3 replies)
New Post
2544HCRC
Today 10:00 AM
solidworks tutorials for nubes
Link seems to be broken?
(1,553 views, 8 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 07:23 AM
4-cim vs. 6-mini-cim drivetrains
Thanks! I must have slipped a digit or something when I did the calculation a few years ago; I got something about a tenth of that. Yes, that's significant. It would be interesting to test the...
(3,545 views, 46 replies)
New Post
Tristan Lall
Today 03:19 AM
Final Countdown for Georgia Dome
After the walk from the pits to the field in Houston,1 I was relieved at the relative lack of elevation change in Atlanta. It was a pleasant venue. However, pleasant isn't how I would describe the...
(1,165 views, 17 replies)
New Post
waialua359
Today 03:09 AM
Markforged Onyx One 3D Printer
We have one also and very happy with it. Well worth the price/cost for FRC applications.
(356 views, 5 replies)
New Post
marcusbernstein
Today 01:22 AM
pic: Flipped 3 Minicim Gearbox- Isometric View
Anand, I had no plans to test a 4 minicim configuration but if you or others want specific things tested I'm sure I can make some time for that (just unmount one of the motors i guess). I definitely...
(226 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Doug Frisk
Yesterday 11:28 PM
[FRC Blog] PreKickoff Kit of Parts Information
You can get around it by creating another account if the student has another email address they are willing to use. Mine doesn't, and the team would prefer that the members use their school assigned...
(2,905 views, 30 replies)
New Thread
Jaci
Yesterday 11:00 PM
Computer Vision: Scratching the Surface
Hi all, Earlier today I did a talk for Team ARTEMIS through video on Computer Vision - Scratching the Surface. I recorded the session (although only my microphone), and also released the Slide Deck,...
(261 views, 0 replies)