Go to Post Don't you hate it when you can't find the droids you're looking for? - Jared Russell [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
cad321
Today 02:16 AM
5 Cube auto?
This is something I saw called a few times waiting in queue at the Ontario DCMP (albeit, during tele). I'm not saying it's guaranteed going to draw a foul, but something I would want to take into...
(1,339 views, 18 replies)
New Post
darajaco
Today 01:43 AM
Need help. LiPo replacement for FRC standard Batteries?
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Razor-E100-E125-E150-Electric-Scooter-battery-12V-5AH-2-Pack-PK1250/118284452 The things walmart has, would cut you down from the standard FRC battery life of 18 to 5, but...
(470 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Mike Marandola
Today 12:16 AM
CNC router for prototypes
This definitely depends on your relationship with the shop, but delays like you pointed out really bit us this year. One of our new waterjet sponsors agreed to cut 40 small elevator bearing plates on...
(2,265 views, 43 replies)
New Post
cadmaster86
Today 12:14 AM
merging different file versions
yeah thats what we do. In our 2018 bot we had 8 subassemblies. it just seems like we end up in each others ways because we are usually only working on one or 2 assemblies at a time. maybe we just...
(63 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
Coach Norm
Yesterday 11:43 PM
Amy Poehler's Smart Girls post about FIRST Robotics Girls
Amy Poelher's Smart Girls featured girls in FIRST Robotics today. We are very excited to have had the chance for several of our girls on our team to have had the chance to submit responses and...
(180 views, 0 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Yesterday 11:15 PM
4 Cube auto Wed Practice match on Turing
You have to consider failure mode. You don't just want your auto to hit all 4 cubes or miss all 4 cubes. Let's say 842 places their pre-loaded cube and then misses their 2nd cube due to some sort of...
(2,201 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Yesterday 11:12 PM
What do teams do with their scouting data
We assign weights to individual metrics - and we differ them from the first pick to the second pick. Then we clean up both lists so there are no duplicates and merge them. Then we watch video on...
(1,801 views, 17 replies)
New Thread
Evan G
Yesterday 10:57 PM
My Reaction to Qualifying for Houston
This video needs no introduction and any attempt to give one would not do it justice: https://youtu.be/x7TfKEj7Khw?t=3m40s I hope everyone competing at Houston had a great first day (especially...
(288 views, 0 replies)
New Post
KingOfDemise
Yesterday 10:47 PM
FRC 2869 - 3 Cube Auto?
Looking good! Good luck in Detroit!
(192 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Yesterday 10:37 PM
Ommni Wheels...
Omni wheels will allow easier turning. Remember that unless you understand the controls challenges - all omni wheels will make turning TOO easy. You'll find it hard to drive straight, and even...
(1,543 views, 14 replies)
New Post
sorceryandbeans
Yesterday 10:35 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
Some of our Drive Team will have 1684 shirts to trade! M-XL Just stop by our pit in Detroit!
(42,495 views, 254 replies)
New Post
Francis-134
Yesterday 09:57 PM
A Request for the Houston A/V Crew
The A/V setup is not done in time for practice matches, which is why for FCL, we spend a good amount of time at the desk, and kinda switch haphazardly between fields. Last year at Houston, we only...
(1,489 views, 11 replies)
New Post
The future
Yesterday 09:55 PM
Houston Einstein Alliances/Results Predictions
So 254 doesn't finish the finish one of the greatest seasons in First history undefeated, hmm
(5,349 views, 17 replies)
New Post
kmehta
Yesterday 09:42 PM
$90 Houston Match Prediction Contest
:cool:
(5,177 views, 54 replies)
New Post
Todd
Yesterday 09:33 PM
Stuttering Issue During Autonomous
Can you post a log file of your autonomous running? It might offer more insight.
(106 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Seth Mallory
Yesterday 09:26 PM
Acceptable Behavior during Competition?
Much of the problems that are describe are set by the examples of some mentors. At Florida some years ago one of the girls on our team was taking apart and repairing one of our gear boxes, a male...
(6,262 views, 40 replies)
New Post
Todd
Yesterday 09:22 PM
Data packets dropped at Houston Champs?
Yeah, that line at 4:42:25.383 is a dead giveaway - the driver station and field both stayed connected to your robot radio throughout the disconnect event, but you see that it goes to crio - bad...
(1,308 views, 17 replies)
New Post
ThomasDG7
Yesterday 09:21 PM
Scouting App
Ty!
(120 views, 2 replies)
New Post
mschlaff
Yesterday 09:19 PM
2018 Chairman's Hall of Fame Predictions
I think 2468 (who do we appreciate!) will win chairman's this year. They have an amazing video!
(10,252 views, 57 replies)
New Post
Mitch Stokes
Yesterday 08:25 PM
2018 Galileo Subdivision
Another interesting fact, there have been no red cards on any other divisions except Newton (2) as far as we can see. It's my understanding that most of the red cards on Galileo were because of the...
(2,391 views, 19 replies)