OCCRA
Go to Post If winning that individual match is more important to you than being there in the first place, then I believe you've got your priorities in the wrong spot. - Tom Bottiglieri [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Golfer4646
Today 01:33 PM
[FF]: [FF]: [OFF] BOB 2018
1. pchild 2. nomythicalbeast 3. BrennanB 4. Attention 5. Caleb Sykes 6. Niklas701 7. abbymarie 8. Electronica1 9. tmpoles 10. Big-b
(106 views, 10 replies)
New Post
ngreen
Today 01:12 PM
Word Association
doctor robotnik
(970,464 views, 11,182 replies)
New Post
Today 12:49 PM
Robot Randomly Disconnects
I would look at your radio's power connection and look at your ethernet cables. If it keeps happening, Please check that there is a green light for Firewal or Firewall and that your DS has a good IP...
(496 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Jon Stratis
Today 12:44 PM
Miter Blade for Aluminum
Short story here... I got to an event just this past year to see two mentors I know from another team both with their hands heavily bandaged. Turns out they hand-held a piece (one on each side)...
(1,512 views, 31 replies)
New Post
NickE
Today 12:33 PM
Chezy Champs 2018
Note that a few teams won't be able to make it after all. The team list on TBA has been updated accordingly.
(21,444 views, 73 replies)
New Post
DrToWhatExtent
Today 12:11 PM
A true pathfinding library (Not a motion profiler)
I think I have an idea for how to structure it. I might even get it done today. I'm working on training new programmers which is why I haven't tested the path folloeer on one of our robots. The...
(336 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Today 11:55 AM
Rah Cha Cha Ruckus 2018
FRC 3799 and 1585 have signed up! 191 222 291 340 378 578 639
(4,675 views, 33 replies)
New Post
messer5740
Today 11:47 AM
Tips on how to become a good coach.
I found that the best coaches look at anything BUT your team's bot. When I coach I focus on callouts- specifically looking at time, score, and how our team can either recover or keep the lead with...
(601 views, 4 replies)
New Post
InFlight
Today 11:26 AM
Gear Box Design
For fully enclosed gearboxes you can and should pack in a lot of grease with no potential issues. However, only the grease on wear surfaces provides any benefit. The gear mating surfaces will...
(788 views, 11 replies)
New Post
rjtbob
Today 11:07 AM
Changing CD for the better.
As a frequent reader, but sporatic commenter on CD, I really haven't paid much attention to reps, nor have I taken time to disperse them. I wonder whether very many of those with few dots have...
(7,052 views, 83 replies)
New Post
carpedav000
Today 11:05 AM
Ratcheting Shifter
Someone say ratchet? :rolleyes:
(96 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Today 10:58 AM
FRC Trailer Breakdown & Future of CD 8:30pm Eastern!
Join First Updates Now tonight starting at 8:30pm Eastern to breakdown the FRC Teaser with wild speculations with incredible long-time FIRSTers! Roasts and Robots is a community FRC show with host...
(297 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Rowley
Today 10:13 AM
Bayou workshops - save the date
Thanks, Gus! We're still recruiting presenters, but we've had offers for presentations on - - Inspection and bumpers, from an experienced robot inspector - a Chairman's Award overview, from an...
(243 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Nessie
Today 09:42 AM
Team 3161 Website Refresh
That was quick! I like it. Looks good on desktop! I just checked it out on mobile and the "WE ARE TEAM 3161 TRONIC TITANS" on the home page is a bit screwed up. All the letters are overlapping...
(369 views, 5 replies)
New Post
ATannahill
Today 08:01 AM
Please help 1729 win a donation by voting (quick!)
Currently at 639-274.
(1,242 views, 14 replies)
New Thread
robocodepodcast
Today 07:56 AM
Looking for Mentors to talk about Rover Ruckus!
Good Morning Fellow Mentors, We are looking for mentors to talk about the Rover Ruckus FTC Game for the RoboZone Podcast. If you are interested please send me a private message. We are looking to...
(191 views, 0 replies)
New Post
heatblast016
Today 12:22 AM
Looking for mentors in Western Washington
Yeah, we are kind of being mentored by 4131 and a few members from other teams are also helping out, but we are primarily looking to get mentors who can stay for build season. I was on another team...
(483 views, 4 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 12:22 AM
2018 SCRRF Fall Classic
Still plenty of room, folks, come on down! (And volunteer if your team doesn't bring a robot!)
(589 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Mike Schreiber
Yesterday 11:44 PM
Team 254 Presents: Lockdown Technical Binder 2018
I suppose the answer to that question depends on what the default state of your robot is. On a single there's one button and you have to hold it until you're finished otherwise the spring returns the...
(36,151 views, 154 replies)
New Thread
nomythicalbeast
Yesterday 11:24 PM
[FF]: [OFF] EMCC 2018 Tier 2
And thus we begin! Times are enforced on Wednesday, September 19 at 10:00 PM EST, but picks may start now. If you don't see your name here, you are in Tier...
(105 views, 0 replies)