Go to Post 2011. Tried swerve. Didn't move for 1.5 regionals. - cadandcookies [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
ozdave
Today 06:56 PM
LiveWindow, SmartDash, SmartDash 2.0, Shuffleboard?
Hi Zack Not specifically looking for help - more looking for feedback from experienced people one which is the best display mechanism going forward. Also, comments on any "gotchas" with any of...
(53 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Impi7543
Today 06:55 PM
Online SCouting Programs
Hello, I am on team 1025, IMPI robotics. I was wondering if anyone has a online scouting programs that you would be willing to share? If so, we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks and have a good...
(1 views, 0 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 06:53 PM
FRC 95 2018 Build Thread
We've been working on a narrow-ish intake to avoid any issues in picking up two cubes, but that still had a wide 'target' for the driver to hit. Conflicting requirements, right? Great. We've got...
(7,532 views, 41 replies)
New Post
anthonyttu
Today 06:53 PM
Attack 2 or Attack 3
So your saying if you win on offense, win on defense, and win on special teams you should win. Way to paraphrase Madden
(3,121 views, 37 replies)
New Post
Zack-5421
Today 06:49 PM
Encoders for Kitbot Drivetrain
There is no need for an online source (if you want to test it grab the shaft and a piece of metal and you will see that its magnetic) my team just finished the KOP DT and it's magnetic we are...
(1,870 views, 18 replies)
New Post
jinggeorge
Today 06:39 PM
HELP (talons, robotDrive issues)
Got it working. Thank you.
(184 views, 4 replies)
New Post
MuskieProgramme
Today 06:37 PM
Ultrasonic Sensor
The Pheonix framework does not touch Ultrasonic sensors. Something else is wrong. Can you import anything from wpilibj?
(44 views, 1 replies)
New Post
dmorewood
Today 06:32 PM
2018 POWER UP Game Manual Test
Thanks again for this resource. If anyone still has yet to decide on a driveteam and is looking for an easy way to check prospective students qualifications I highly recommend administering this test.
(342 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Rob303
Today 06:26 PM
Motion Profiling Help
Hello! We're trying to use the Pathfinder library for Motion Profiling in our autonomous code. When we try to run our autonomous code, the robot crashes and prints these errors: ERROR 1 Unhandled...
(7 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Byte11
Today 06:23 PM
Encoder for Java
I fixed it!! Apparently you can't import the encoder from anywhere but the Robot package. You can use a class like LakotaRobotics did for the encoder. Here is their code (thank you to them):...
(248 views, 7 replies)
New Post
GaryVoshol
Today 06:22 PM
Robot Height Rule Clarification
You'll find several other threads about ROBOT height in the Search feature: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/search.php?searchid= 8701016
(103 views, 1 replies)
New Post
jreneew2
Today 06:14 PM
CTRE Encoder - Can't Zero / Reset Encoder Values
Hello, I am on the same team as Doug and am working on the same code. We tried again and three of the talons resets to zero for our quadrature encoders but one was not working. There are no...
(137 views, 4 replies)
New Post
rrossbach
Today 06:10 PM
Radio Connectivity Issues with 2018 Driver Station
Thanks Joe for diving into this. Here are core dumps for the FRC_NetCommDaemon processes, taken while the roboRIO/DS are stuck with "No Robot Communication". Thanks - Ron
(1,989 views, 25 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 06:03 PM
On Board Compressor Question
It's in R85. 1.10 CFM @12VDC maximum. Your specific compressor may vary, but if you can't show that it meets R85's volume flow rate limitations (by using a manufacturer spec document or something...
(87 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Today 05:53 PM
Problems compiling with raspberry pi as a coproccesor in c++
I am using a raspberry pi as a coproccesor for vision processing in c++. when i am trying to compile using g++ -std=0x -I -L/home/pi/ntcore/build/libs/ntcore/static -llibntcore Main.cpp -o vision...
(45 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Greg Needel
Today 05:45 PM
REV Extrusion compatible components
Chris, I'm sorry you are having difficulty getting our parts, we are doing everything we can to try and keep up with demand. For things like inside corner brackets a good (but more expensive)...
(154 views, 1 replies)
New Post
JeffB
Today 05:39 PM
Just a Quick Question(s)
These have been asked a bit here (and in the Q&A). The second question is also covered pretty clearly in G17. But, I'd challenge you to find a better solution. If you are successful in finding a...
(155 views, 2 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 05:34 PM
Project Type not showing up on Eclipse, Help!!!
Strange. Have you checked the eclipse error log (Window-> Show View -> Other -> Error Log)? Clear the log, attempt to create a new project, and see if a new error occurs. If you can extract an error...
(55 views, 1 replies)
New Post
dardeshna
Today 05:26 PM
254 Vision Setup
Does anyone have any leads on how to resolve the OpenSSL dependency issue mentioned above?
(1,738 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Rob Heslin
Today 05:26 PM
XboxController Command Based
Joystick class works with Xbox controllers. It just reads the data and has differently named methods than the XboxController class. Also both Joystick and XboxController classes extend GenericHID....
(200 views, 5 replies)