Go to Post Success isn't from winning nationals but from improving as a person or as team. Putting the minds together in order to get the job done is success. - Melissa Nute [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Today 10:33 PM
Robowranglers 2018: Uppercut
Cheesecake Bumpers? ... ??
(0 views, 20 replies)
New Post
sanelss
Today 10:33 PM
CAN TalonSRX has major issue when changing directions!
After communications with CTRE support the issue has been identified and a solution provided: It appears that the problem is caused by not setting ConfigPeakCurrentDur ation( duration,...
(171 views, 2 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 10:30 PM
Barker Redbacks 4613 Robot Reveal 2018
That is one of the best thought out and best executed designs I have seen over many years participating in FRC. Your video is also one of the best I have seen too.
(4,991 views, 37 replies)
New Post
Jacob C.
Today 10:22 PM
Talon SRX Position Closed Loop Control
I realize this thread got kind of hijacked/necro'd, but I wanted to update on the current limiting issue. It appears that the problem is caused by not setting ConfigPeakCurrentDur ation( duration,...
(771 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Today 10:20 PM
Week 6 Video 2018
Looks great! Dialing in that auton should be a snap. Good luck!
(744 views, 2 replies)
New Post
AnVe!8
Today 10:16 PM
Talons run at 50% in one direction but not the other
Our team had a very similar problem yesterday. We were using a US Digital PWM 12 bit encoder tied in to the talon. The first position command worked correctly but the next one sent the motor in the...
(83 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
jhorn0912
Today 10:14 PM
Recommendation For Those Having Issues Cabling a REV Robotics Lift Kit
Our team was initially struggling with cabling a REV Robotics Single Stage 1" Lift Kit, but it appears the solution was to use eyehooks/eyelets instead of pillow blocks and V Groove Bearings. It...
(0 views, 0 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 10:11 PM
FRC 95 2018 Build Thread
We've been working really hard the last few days, as I'm sure everyone else has. We're getting pumped for GSDE! https://i.imgur.com/Y8LS9Ed.png 111lbs as he sits. Kepler is the competition robot,...
(39,470 views, 143 replies)
New Thread
fovea1959
Today 09:59 PM
Check timestamps on Talon SRX position reports?
Is it possible to use CANJNI.FRCNetCommCAN SessionMuxReceiveMes sage to see when the last quadrature position report came in from a Talon SRX? We're trying to figure out how steadily they come in. We...
(0 views, 0 replies)
New Post
MrNick
Today 09:59 PM
IllegalState Error
We have seen the same thing. Tonight it wouldn’t go away after restarting the code, rebooting the rio, or power cycling the robot. It finally went away after restarting eclipse. Did you ever...
(87 views, 1 replies)
New Post
loafdog
Today 09:56 PM
When to End a Command That is Using TalonSRX PID Control
You are going to have to write your own version of 'onTarget'. See how wpilib PIDController does it here. I'm not sure if this will help your since we are using Position PID on talon, not Motion...
(197 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Boltman
Today 09:52 PM
REV Robotics Single Stage Lift Kit Cabling Issues
We are using chain being driven by two mini cims from the back of the bot to the front lift kit with two sprockets one on top and one built off our frame in a triangle chain pattern, then using a...
(900 views, 16 replies)
New Thread
fovea1959
Today 09:51 PM
Using CANTalon attached encoder with Pathfinder
We got Pathfinder going pretty well with last year's chassis. It's being jerky with this year's. The main difference that I can see is that our encoders this year are connected to Talon SRXs, and we...
(6 views, 0 replies)
New Post
bonkjohnson
Today 09:50 PM
Let's see your build space.
https://imgur.com/a/zmMzb
(729 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
Hallry
Today 09:38 PM
[FRC Blog] We Got Game! And More!
Posted on the FRC Blog, 2/19/2018: https://www.firstinspires.or g/robotics/frc/blog/2018-we-got-game-and-more
(162 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Today 09:33 PM
paper: Miscellaneous Statistics Projects
Glad to hear it. :) I'm always happy to hear that people find my work useful. I'm working on a 2018 scouting database and event simulator right now. They'll definitely be out before week 1...
(6,129 views, 35 replies)
New Post
AndrewH
Today 09:17 PM
Team 1658 multi cube auto+robot reveal
Nice programming with that turn, and especially that recovery in the second one. I may or may not be jealous. ::rtm::
(356 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Jacob Plicque
Today 09:15 PM
paper: 2017 Component OPR Spreadsheet
Rachel I really found your component OPR research in 2017 to be really interesting in tracking game trends and strategies. I hope you will continue for 2018:] :]
(4,012 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 09:13 PM
Hall effect encoders and KOP toughbox
Call the Encoder Reset vi WPI Robotics Library->Sensors->Encoder
(149 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Wayne Doenges
Today 09:10 PM
Shanghai Regional
Joe, I sent you a PM