Go to Post Holy Orbit ball Batman!!!!!!!!!!:yikes: - yodameister [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Billfred
Today 08:01 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #671
The difference is that I can't judge a contest with a Monday night deadline on Monday. As bad as I missed the judging last week's, it didn't feel right to cut things that short. :) First place...
(294 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Joy4201
Today 07:56 PM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
Good to know for offseasons! Thank you.
(1,312,955 views, 5,054 replies)
New Post
msonnier
Today 07:47 PM
2017 Beach Bot Battle
SS Prometheus 2992 has thrown our name in as of today I believe. We are very much looking forward to playing with our many friends at this event -- and maybe making some new friends too!
(2,226 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Dwight_2
Today 07:39 PM
Off Season Projects: The Parade-Mobile
we built an all around robot cart about a year ago with two motorized wheelchair motors (essentially massive CIM's) we built it to fit through most standard school doorways which are except for this...
(1,143 views, 9 replies)
New Post
arichman1257
Today 07:33 PM
CSA Horror Stories
There was a rookie team I was working with who's only battery charger was one of the ones that uses a big alligator clip for each lead of the battery. The thing was terrifying. They were browning out...
(3,278 views, 21 replies)
New Post
dag0620
Today 06:24 PM
2017 Where is Wolcott Invitational
We've got only three spots left! Don't miss out on your chance to participate in all the fun. To sign up and get all the info: Max1071.com/WIWI Our current team list is located on The Blue...
(762 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Ether
Today 06:17 PM
automotive battery discharge curves
Where can I find the test report?
(1,603 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Bluejackets
Today 06:03 PM
Link for 2018 Countdown clock..
We saw a countdown to kick off clock at St. Louis and we can't find it now. Thought maybe someone out there had one for our end of the year banquet tonight.
(169 views, 2 replies)
New Post
JEE89
Today 05:59 PM
BC18: Registration open 12-Apr @ 1200
Had a great time volunteering and watching you guys, Bert, and our friends on Rosie win! Congratulations!
(3,632 views, 27 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 05:39 PM
[FRC Blog] Interesting CIM Motor Capability
Water, even most tap water, isn't terribly good at conducting electricity. I would expect any motor, including brushed, to work just fine underwater. For a while, at least, then other problems happen.
(2,589 views, 29 replies)
New Post
pkrishna3082
Today 05:36 PM
Watergame 2018 Confirmed?
That was risky... derailing the watergames hype train?
(1,467 views, 16 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Today 05:30 PM
Most Creative Team Names
So is having Circuit- As a prefix. There's only 5 Circuit Breakers, its not many, right?
(7,362 views, 84 replies)
New Post
Dan Petrovic
Today 05:21 PM
Mayhem in Merrimack 2017
All, We've had a few teams drop and have exhausted our existing waitlist. That means we have one more open spot available for Mayhem in Merrimack. Here's the current team list: 78 AIR STRIKE ...
(1,213 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 05:17 PM
Talon SRX Speed Control
Your team number and name stamped on it may throw the validity of your opinion into question a bit :D
(1,914 views, 21 replies)
New Post
ngreen
Today 05:05 PM
Grant List
Definitely look local. We get ~$3k often from a local foundation (Baehr). And with ties to local business, we were Monsanto Fund team. We plan to re-apply but the local branch closed this year, so...
(448 views, 3 replies)
New Post
david.e.boles
Today 04:54 PM
Training and Reference Resource Collaboration?
Can those be contributed to externally? Anyway, they don't quite fit into the scope of what I'm talking about.
(110 views, 2 replies)
New Post
ahartnet
Today 03:21 PM
2017 Texas Robotics Invitational Jun 29th - July 1st
Looking forward to it. To help any teams potentially hosting workshops, what kinds of things are of interest to attending teams? I know for Pearadox, we'd probably be interested in things...
(1,740 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Mr. Tatorscout
Today 03:19 PM
4910 East Cobb Robotics Season Recap
Be proud, folks! You did a great job on Carver. Team Tators was (or would that be "were"? plural names are so confusing) lucky to have the quality people and robots on our alliance with us.
(635 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Ari423
Today 03:09 PM
Petition: New FRC Radio
I guess the D-link connected (somehow) to the AP under your team number, but obviously didn't associate because it is completely wrong. Meanwhile it was still connected, so your real radio couldn't...
(18,398 views, 227 replies)
New Post
asid61
Today 02:31 PM
pic: HGX-102, 36:1 harmonic VP stage
Very interesting! That gives me some ideas for how to incorporate this into an arm. My other iterations on that concept leave some things unsolved.
(577 views, 9 replies)