OCCRA
Go to Post It's all about that bumper quality. - Gutherie88 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
MooreteP
Today 07:03 PM
How do you run Kickoff
Have everyone download the encrypted manual on a phone, tablet, or Mac/PC (preferred). Pick up the kit at a kickoff. It is useful to have clipboards with paper and pen/pencil to write down thoughts...
(84 views, 2 replies)
New Post
came20
Today 06:57 PM
Electrical planning
Unfortunately not (that we've found so far, perhaps there's some option we haven't enabled). However, it's fairly easy to make wire runs. We generally avoid this problem by laying everything out...
(4,636 views, 39 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Today 06:51 PM
FRC Blog - 2019 Motor Controllers and MXP
NI and FIRST need to fix this, I don't understand what the reason could possibly be for holding back the RIO images anymore. WPILib is now fully open source, we just can't use it because FIRST and...
(43,465 views, 277 replies)
New Post
wilsonmw04
Today 06:44 PM
What communication platform does your FRC team use?
We have a nonprofit booster club. We are considered a public charity and not a educational entity. We are educational, but not a school, therefore we qualify.
(1,547 views, 42 replies)
New Post
auscompgeek
Today 06:36 PM
Python code runtime
This should also be fixed in the 2019 season. (Currently in the process of updating RobotPy for the 2019 changes.)
(110 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Mechvet
Today 05:54 PM
pic: FRC 1293 New Pit Structure (WIP)
Off the edge into a bucket works about the same as through a hole.
(496 views, 9 replies)
New Post
trycatch
Today 04:41 PM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
Oh, another quick question - coolant recommendations for the fog buster and/or for the spindle? EDIT: Okay, also I've figured out (maybe) a space solution to some of my issues. I can store the...
(102,342 views, 435 replies)
New Post
Laaba 80
Today 04:30 PM
VEXmas 2018
Yes, this would be huge. The FIRST community is very quick to grab their pitchforks when an unpopular thing is done by an unknown group, but if the same unpopular thing was done by a known...
(30,065 views, 134 replies)
New Post
RoboChair
Today 03:24 PM
Versaplanetary Vs 57 Sport
I agree that the cannon ball would obliterate the gearbox, but I disagree on the point of filming it. Everything can be made to look cooler with slow motion photography. I use a 4 inch thick steel...
(4,157 views, 50 replies)
New Thread
nomythicalbeast
Today 03:06 PM
[FF]: [SLFF] Greater Kansas City Tier 2
Times enforced at 9 EST, lists over Chief Delphi, you know the drill. The Good Attempt 9:00 9:37 9:39 Salty Spitoon 9:03 9:35 9:41 QwEST ...
(64 views, 0 replies)
New Post
pilum40
Today 02:39 PM
paper: FRC Powder Coating Guide - Spectrum 3847
Great stuff and so timely for our teams! We're stepping up the robot design and construction rigor this season. It will be our first time to powdercoat our two team's robots. Thanks!
(286 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Today 02:38 PM
Looking for a PNW Host for FUN
We have an additional opening for a Region Recap host and are looking for someone from the PNW area to be a strong representative. Here's some information on the type of person we are looking...
(170 views, 0 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 02:35 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #753
As the students focused on the big machine, they hadn't noticed the third student inadvertently impaling himself on the tooling.
(208 views, 13 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 02:31 PM
Potential Battery Charger(s)?
John, your logic is accurate, but there are inefficiencies in the discharge and charge processes that might add (remove?) 20% on both sides of the calculation. Further... With lead-acid chemistry,...
(852 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Smosher104
Today 12:34 PM
Team 11 Needs Mentors
Yes that's exactly our problem. Our team is very large and we do not have enough mentors to manage the large sum of students we have. Because of this not enough students receive enough guidance that...
(859 views, 4 replies)
New Post
quarky
Today 12:19 PM
Best FRC song parody?
Seconded.
(626 views, 12 replies)
New Post
amesmich
Today 11:41 AM
FIRST Roster Export
Great Idea. I didn't think of doing the txt file first. I went right to excel and the text to columns wont do well with all of the data in one column. Thanks.
(231 views, 2 replies)
New Post
OccamzRazor
Today 11:39 AM
The Ultimate West Coast Drive Guide presented by 3506
We have been talking about this internally and we may just incorporate a bumper section during build season for the 2019 specific challenge when we do our frame since these parts usually come in at...
(1,622 views, 9 replies)
New Post
JohnFogarty
Today 11:06 AM
FIRST: Please simplify parent and student consent.
FIRST should take what RobotEvents/REC does for VEX as a example. Let the lead coach upload scanned copies of the C&R forms for their entire team via the Dashboard. It's a lot easier that way.
(3,716 views, 28 replies)
New Post
SurfGear
Today 10:56 AM
Championship Housing?
Monochron, I've been in touch with Michelle as well, VERY helpful. Don't envy her at all right now. Is hotel registration always this messy? (this is my first year attempting this)
(1,219 views, 22 replies)