OCCRA
Go to Post The rule is the rule because it is the rule. - dtengineering [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
GaryVoshol
Today 05:24 AM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #693
My corn dog is naked!
(71 views, 4 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 05:19 AM
2017 Radio CAD
http://www.solidworks.com/sw/education/robot-student-design-contest.htm It should be in the 2017 Gray Tote zip file.
(68 views, 1 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 04:30 AM
pic: 5987 Swerve Example
Thanks for the advice! Iíll make sure we get some shims when we order the bearings. Youíre CAD model was a large part of the inspiration for our design, and I expect that the final module will end up...
(521 views, 5 replies)
New Post
RoboChair
Today 12:15 AM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
Velox has great technical support and they will often get back to you after listed business hours.
(31,309 views, 171 replies)
New Post
BrianK
Yesterday 10:29 PM
New to Java: HELP!
When you see "build successful", your code has not yet been downloaded to the robot. It has been built (i.e., it has compiled and linked), but it's still on your computer/laptop. To deploy your...
(181 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 10:05 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #692
At last! (Hey, you know I've had a week.) First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(367 views, 18 replies)
New Post
ctt956
Yesterday 09:10 PM
[FRC Blog] Important Deadlines Coming Up!
Maybe some sort of capture the flag game? And/or something could be offset from a platform, so robots will need to drive up, then reach out to grab a power up or other item? On the topic of flags,...
(2,505 views, 21 replies)
New Post
jgerstein
Yesterday 08:58 PM
MAR 2018
752 lost their school's support and will not be competing this year. Sadly, it seems their win in Bridgewater was not enough to gain favor from their administration.
(1,729 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Yesterday 08:55 PM
Minnesota Regional Invitational 2017
I talked with a handful of people at the event who were wondering how predictive my simulator's results could be considering that offseason events clearly have key differences when compared to...
(2,136 views, 21 replies)
New Thread
chaoticmachiner
Yesterday 08:09 PM
NetworkTable Server
Anyone have sample code for NetworkTable server? I don't want to implement the whole dashboard thing. Just want to setup networktables server. Thanks, CM
(56 views, 0 replies)
New Post
chaoticmachiner
Yesterday 08:03 PM
C++ Eclipse DOxygen NT Table Server
I have a really simple C++ code for NT table client available at: https://github.com/chaoticmachinery/3534/tree/master/networktables_cpp Download client3.cpp and go.sh. go.sh is used to compile...
(568 views, 15 replies)
New Post
dtengineering
Yesterday 07:57 PM
Source for 12 AWG wire?
Check out your local automotive parts dealer. For heavier gauge wire you can sometimes get a good deal by purchasing booster cables and cutting off the...
(668 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Thayer McCollum
Yesterday 07:52 PM
[FRC Blog] Behind the Lines Episode 2
Excellent choice of team! I look forward to it.
(410 views, 1 replies)
New Post
s1900ahon
Yesterday 06:05 PM
Programming Brake/Coast Modes
I agree it is academic, but yes, they could.
(284 views, 4 replies)
New Post
marcusbernstein
Yesterday 04:12 PM
Using a numbering system for CAD files
Looks cool! If I were you'd I'd make the part generator assembly options a dropdown of the options, then a master list of all the mechanisms. Then you can reference the corresponding assembly number...
(1,752 views, 23 replies)
New Post
hionwind
Yesterday 02:57 PM
Capital City Classic 2017 - Registration Open
Just to be clear, my actual birthday is Sunday so don't sign me into the Seniors club on Saturday.
(5,415 views, 30 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Yesterday 01:50 PM
Registration 2018
So far, the Regionals with the most countries represented (since Districts are single country affairs)... With 5 countries each: New York City Silicon Valley Southern CrossWith 4 countries...
(13,980 views, 94 replies)
New Post
only1chip
Yesterday 01:08 PM
Is this Solenoid Valve Setup Legal?
I hear your frustration - but please keep in mind that it's not always the 'retailer' that makes that decision. At Automation Direct we strive to post the most comprehensive documentation possible...
(714 views, 11 replies)
New Post
microbuns
Yesterday 12:55 PM
2018 Game Speculation
Kanye West announced that he was going to release an album in 2014. It took him 2 years, but he released TLOP in early 2016. Kanye West announced that he was going to release an album in 2016. It...
(47,314 views, 211 replies)
New Post
Ty Tremblay
Yesterday 12:51 PM
U.S. vs Japan Robot Duel
Here's their YouTube channel where they've been posting regular updates: https://www.youtube.com/user/megabotsinc Here's a link to an interview FIRST just did with them about 45 min...
(692 views, 1 replies)