Go to Post My robot is my significant other. It makes me happy, sometimes it makes me sad, i wish it would lose some weight but it is always there for me. - rachelholladay [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Greg McKaskle
Today 10:14 PM
Are Pathfinder paths continuous in curvature?
This is the approach we decided on. We looked through a number of techniques and landed on a sequence of linear segments and Euler spirals. We are still tuning the PID playback and working on the...
(412 views, 4 replies)
New Post
gorrilla
Today 10:04 PM
5806 The Basement Lions 2018 Reveal
I like this one. Nice and simple solution
(55 views, 1 replies)
New Post
asid61
Today 10:04 PM
Lining up holes
Some of the electronics CADs aren't very fun and give weird numbers. I use a single concentric mate, then an angular or parallel mate on a side edge of the part to make the part constrained.
(665 views, 7 replies)
New Post
RoboAlum
Today 09:59 PM
How to Win Power Up as an 8 Seed?
Honestly this has to be my favorite game because I have a feeling there will be a few upsets,plus low resource teams will be playing farther into eliminations because it's easy to be a utility bot...
(3,992 views, 46 replies)
New Post
jtrv
Today 09:55 PM
#robotreveal Premiere Night Trailer and Team List
And 340! ;)
(1,281 views, 6 replies)
New Post
tonypan
Today 09:48 PM
Lead Screw scissor lift
https://photos.app.goo.gl/rvIfwHM80XWf2Ov22 I apologise for the low quality image, the robot is in the bag...
(1,920 views, 35 replies)
New Post
pufame
Today 09:36 PM
Frank Merrick Email - "A Note to Ohio and West Virginia Teams"
I try to avoid controversial CD threads. But the email from Frank was meant as a conversation starter, so I want to add my PA perspective (here’s a map so you know where I’m coming...
(3,982 views, 45 replies)
New Post
Mammaloon
Today 09:04 PM
Team 5883 Robot for 2018
For some reason I kind of loved the video style, great work! Looks like a really solid robot as well.
(109 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Mammaloon
Today 09:01 PM
2877 The Ligerbots Present: Chronos
Hey guys, team 2877 is proud to present our 2018 robot: Chronos. I will make a post(probably in this thread) with more details about the robot once we get better pictures, but for now, check out our...
(109 views, 0 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 08:08 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #711
Joe Matt Reincarnated!
(143 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Hitchhiker 42
Today 07:42 PM
2018 Team Update 14
It is, take a look here: http://www.ctr-electronics.com/control-system/hro.html#product_tab s_technical_resource s
(1,335 views, 5 replies)
New Post
bearbot
Today 07:33 PM
Team 4505 Presents: George
Can't wait to see you guys at Greater Dc
(301 views, 1 replies)
New Post
efoote868
Today 07:29 PM
logic / math substitution problem
Bitwise AND works in RSLogix, specifically with the instruction I'm working with. That's probably going to be the best solution, something I wouldn't have come up with myself. I'd give you another...
(242 views, 8 replies)
New Post
ozrien
Today 07:14 PM
SRX Data Cable Melting
The cable didn't melt, it's fried. Looks like the ground trace (pin 10). This means excessive current is being sunk via the ribbon cable. This suggests the breakout/sensor is being wired...
(203 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Galen6790
Today 07:07 PM
Sticky Fault issues
I'm the lead programmer of cybergnomes team 2013, we have been having some problems with sticky faults. Originally we had issues with are practice bot where it would often crash and get stick faults...
(90 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
rustyraptor
Today 07:05 PM
Help with teleop code.
Here is my code. I have been experimenting with the Toggle class and the plain getRawButton methods however I noticed that when I have a lot of buttons to handle like this some problems start to...
(35 views, 0 replies)
New Post
SpruceyBrucey
Today 07:01 PM
Gearbox Screaming Noise
No sorry, the pictures I had were on my phone which suddenly died on me
(665 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Dominick Ferone
Today 06:51 PM
[FRC Blog] Events Start Next Week!
Obviously with it being in Utica Gotta come for chicken riggies.
(897 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Micah Neitz
Today 06:46 PM
Dynamic Autonomous Help
Sorry, I'm not the best at explaining things. It's intention is to save files and the load them later, but for testing purposes this isn't required. If you would like an example on how both of these...
(149 views, 5 replies)
New Post
juchong
Today 06:15 PM
ADIS16448 C++ and LabVIEW Update
Quick update, a few members of the community discovered a bug in the LabVIEW driver. I finally had some time to update the driver today, so be sure to update!...
(801 views, 14 replies)