OCCRA
Go to Post just want a picutre of my "CD idols" - Ryan Albright [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Jon Stratis
Today 02:23 PM
Rule changes for next season
my opinion on whether or not it's included in the rules really doesn't matter... I simply feel that there are better, more appropriate ways to get it out to teams when it matter most to them. I...
(352 views, 10 replies)
New Post
pchild
Today 02:20 PM
[FF]: [OFF] BOB 2018 Tier 1
Hailey.faiella 1629 9:37 9:39 rkap51 225 9:35 9:41 nomythicalbeast 384 9:33 9:43 Golfer4646 9:09 9:31 9:45 Attention 9:12 9:29 9:47 Caleb Sykes ...
(162 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Jim Zondag
Today 02:15 PM
[OCCRA]: Starting position - Choice of the Over or the Out Area
The members of each alliance get to choose for themselves where each team will start. They must negotiate this between themselves before the match. Rule defined the rules for placement order...
(113 views, 1 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 02:08 PM
Best bandsaw for aluminum sheet?
The best way to cut something long to length is with a horizontal format saw. These have a pair of vise plates; usually one is to set the miter and the other to do the clamping. If the piece is...
(311 views, 9 replies)
New Post
IndySam
Today 01:32 PM
Waterjet cutters for small FRC team.
I have literally cut hundreds of polycarbonate parts via waterjet for our robots over the years and have never experienced a cracking problem. Our parts are never wet for a long time. We don't cut...
(1,848 views, 37 replies)
New Post
Michael Corsetto
Today 01:17 PM
Registration 2019
Last year, teams found out what their first round event was ~ 1 day after the preference system closed. I don't remember when that was reflected in online event lists. -Mike
(850 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Nate Laverdure
Today 12:58 PM
Religious affiliated teams and outside mentors
Perhaps the school would consider the financial aspects of this policy. FRC is expensive . To operate sustainably, teams often must solicit large donations from corporations, nonprofit foundations,...
(1,383 views, 21 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Today 12:48 PM
Belt Shooters
In general, wheeled shooters can run at higher RPMs than Belt shooters, so depending on the game, it might be necessary to use wheels. That said, for games that you don't have to shoot something very...
(660 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Niklas701
Today 12:11 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
Breakfast might be the most important meal of the day, nobody wants to forget Lunch but I sure do love me a good Dinner. 1. Falcon (EricH) 2. 1.21 GW (Hailey.faiella, SnapDragon, thefoxisloose,...
(2,130 views, 34 replies)
New Thread
robocodepodcast
Today 12:07 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #074- Rover Ruckus Part Deux
Episode Description - In this episode, we speak with FTC Students Peter and Nathan who are working diligently to plan their teams approach to meet the requirements of the FTC Rover Ruckus game. They...
(61 views, 0 replies)
New Post
JohnFogarty
Today 11:38 AM
chain in tube experiences
Third-ed? We used 221 Systems 17 tooth double sprockets on both of the teams I worked with that did CIT.
(1,057 views, 15 replies)
New Post
nuclearnerd
Today 11:36 AM
pic: Shaft Drive Bearing Blocks
Here's some new products from Actobotics that might revive this old thread:...
(8,059 views, 26 replies)
New Post
bkahl
Today 11:02 AM
Changing CD for the better.
Resource? Yes Service? No I don't think "Service" provides an appropriate connotation for the site.
(9,062 views, 102 replies)
New Post
ATannahill
Today 10:56 AM
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 09:35 AM
Mentor to Team Relationship
When WildStang started in 1996, there were Motorola engineers and there were teachers. Then there was my wife and I. We were neither Motorolans or teachers. Quite frankly the team didn't know how...
(1,559 views, 19 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 09:33 AM
Pneumatic System Help
Yes! The Users Manual for the PDP and PCM gives the strip length needed to make a proper connection. These manuals can be found on the CTRE web page for each of these products.
(892 views, 28 replies)
New Post
Yossarian
Today 09:14 AM
Tips on how to become a good coach.
I had the pleasure of working with a phenomenal drive coach this year. He was an inspiration to be coached under, and was absolutely amazing. I agree with pretty much everything said above, although...
(1,288 views, 12 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 08:59 AM
SRX Encoder Mount Question
We bought some at Ace. We used grommets for a 7/8" hole. These had about a 5/8" inside diameter which is what you need. The screws pass through this hole and go into the mount holes on the encoder...
(531 views, 9 replies)
New Post
mrnoble
Today 08:50 AM
Colorado Off Season Event: BIG NEWS!!
Switch and scale assignment will be fixed, rather than random, due to the nature of the FMS that we are running.
(2,179 views, 14 replies)
New Post
carpedav000
Today 07:12 AM
pic: Introducing Captain USA
I actually have a plan for this, it is just not in the model yet ;) Noted. I had this in the back of my mind but havent gotten around to it yet. Also this robot is 6lbs (This and my shell...
(412 views, 4 replies)