OCCRA
Go to Post The best revenge is living well. - gblake [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Taylor
Today 08:59 AM
[FRC Blog] Saying 'Thanks'
Cyber Blue 234 has done presentations about proper care and feeding of sponsors. One of the things they underscored, and that has really stuck with me through the years, was that a thank you was...
(453 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Joesox
Today 08:40 AM
FRCsim
Hi, I can't do a Skype, links and lessons learned from last season is the best I can do. I successfully installed FRCSim on Ubuntu 14 laptop last season but learned that you must have robot models of...
(310 views, 1 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Today 08:30 AM
3d printers
This is why I love the printer. IT JUST WORKS High build quality and high performance. We put no care into maintenance and and it's been running w/o issue at work since May now.
(7,467 views, 80 replies)
New Post
cobbie
Today 08:09 AM
Capital City Classic 2017 - Registration Open
Could I have an updated list of the registered teams now that my team has done so?
(2,549 views, 13 replies)
New Post
techhelpbb
Today 07:24 AM
First big contracted programming project - Ruby book suggestions?
Frankly you should always be trying to learn new things in this market space. Dedicate a portion of your day to that goal and it will pay dividends over and over. Today in the last 2 hours: Tested...
(1,761 views, 17 replies)
New Post
dardeshna
Yesterday 10:52 PM
Paly Robotics Summer Camp (FRC #8)
Oops... here's the real link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH3X21I68ac
(341 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Dominick Ferone
Yesterday 10:34 PM
pic: 1-Stage 2-Speed WCD Gearbox
I am confused on how these kinds of gearboxes work. Can someone help better explain it? Are both gears in the middle running at once? I am a little lost if someone happens to have a write-up or...
(859 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Dcdomo1
Yesterday 09:35 PM
start-of-school recruiting help
This thread was really helpful in generating ideas for a team that has been lacking in success in recruitment over the past few years. Thank you all for your help!
(1,951 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 09:34 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #684
In my defense, I am on vacation. First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(460 views, 21 replies)
New Post
wajirock
Yesterday 09:00 PM
Greatest FRC upsets of all time?
I know Team 71's 2002 robot was already brought up, but I think 71 getting beaten in the Semis at the Western Michigan Regional that year also deserves a mention.
(3,551 views, 26 replies)
New Post
NickE
Yesterday 08:43 PM
Chezy Champs 2017
Most volunteer assignments have been made. If you are still waiting for an assignment, please reach out to us at chezychamps (at) team254 (dotcom).
(19,672 views, 75 replies)
New Post
Joey Milia
Yesterday 08:13 PM
pic: Flipped CIM Gearbox Attempt #2
The belt issues were primarily skipping belts, and then extreme belt wear due to the high tension used to correct the skipping belts. There was also an issue of pulleys comping off of cim shafts...
(532 views, 5 replies)
New Post
PayneTrain
Yesterday 07:00 PM
Build strategies for a post-bag era in FIRST Robotics
70 replies on a bag and tag thread in the offseason over the course of a day? I'm gonna not read this thread on the principle that I can guess that the same people are peddling the same fallacious...
(3,509 views, 68 replies)
New Post
ahartnet
Yesterday 05:32 PM
FRC in one slide
I'll echo what has already been said, but also include a hard example of what I did when I went around recruiting new mentors. I did it at about 6 meetings with only 10 or so people in each meeting,...
(1,169 views, 15 replies)
New Post
garyk
Yesterday 01:58 PM
[FRC BLOG] Jim Beck
There will be a Celebration of Life for Jim- Sunday, Aug. 27, 2017 in Campbell, Calif (Silicon Valley). Per his obituary RSVPs are requested by his son, I'm sure to be able to accommodate all the...
(2,528 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Chadfrom308
Yesterday 01:40 PM
pic: I was making a diagram to explain our new framework and decided to make this
I mean it's accurate enough, It's pretty good if you ask me
(774 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Chadfrom308
Yesterday 01:37 PM
Lathe tooling/accesories
You can make almost anything with a good turning tool and a good cut off tool Those are top priority. We use ISCAR at the shop I work at, but that's high end stuff. If you have a mill, you will...
(628 views, 8 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 01:25 PM
The Fifth Annual Red Stick Rumble
Daniel just sent an e-mail. Also attending: 5785 The Shield 5863 Brusly High Robotics 5864 ROBO PELICANS
(1,782 views, 11 replies)