OCCRA
Go to Post The answer doesn't lie with an all student run team, or an Engineer-fest team... But somewhere in the middle. Moderation is key. - Cody Carey [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Yesterday 10:49 PM
[FF]: [OFF]: Battle at the Border 2018
1. Hailey.faiella 2. nomythicalbeast 3. SPang 4. tmpoles 5. drwhorx 6. BrennanB 7. pchild 8. saikiranra 9. Attention 10. Abbymarie
(146 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Yesterday 10:48 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Fall Fiesta Varsity 2018
1. tmpoles 2. BrennanB 3. SPang 4. nomythicalbeast 5. Brian Maher 6. pchild 7. Attention 8. mman1506 9. Big-b 10. Stryker
(143 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Yesterday 10:47 PM
[FF]: [OFF] IROC 2018
1. pchild 2. drwhorx 3. nomythicalbeast 4. SPang 5. Hailey.faiella 6. ThatSoftwareGuy 7. Miklast 8. tmpoles 9. BrennanB 10. Big-b
(155 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Yesterday 10:43 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Fall Fiesta JV
1. tmpoles 2. BrennanB 3. nomythicalbeast 4. Miklast 5. SPang 6. drwhorx 7. pchild 8. mman1506 9. Big-b 10. Abbymarie
(126 views, 10 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:38 PM
raising money
Phase 1: Come up with some marketing material. Who you are, why should companies support you, what you do, stuff like that. Phase 2: Identify local businesses that you think could be helpful to have...
(184 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Nick_Coussens
Yesterday 09:50 PM
[OCCRA]: 2018 OCCRA Over n' Out
The Inspection Checklist PDF has been added to the post linked in the first page of this thread, or available at the link below. We apologize for the delay in making this document available. Good...
(2,177 views, 2 replies)
New Post
sanddrag
Yesterday 09:08 PM
Why I love OCCRA
This sounds like a wonderful thing. Please, someone bring this to California!
(281 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Prateek M
Yesterday 07:19 PM
Motion Profiling & CSV Files Help
The wiki has detailed step-by-step instructions that go over implementing the follower in your code.
(130 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Hobbes Novakoff
Yesterday 06:59 PM
Native library not found in Idea
At the moment, it's not possible to run robot code on your computer (the native libraries only exist for the specific architecture of the RoboRIO as they interface with things like the PWM ports);...
(71 views, 1 replies)
New Post
ctt956
Yesterday 06:53 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #744
This is not what was meant by the term "SharkBite" in the list of practice field materials.
(225 views, 15 replies)
New Thread
Kristian Calhoun
Yesterday 05:50 PM
Brunswick Eruption 17 - Nov. 10, 2018
http://raiderrobotix.org/be/2018/logo_800w.png Who's ready to play Power Up one last time?! When: Saturday, November 10, 2018 Where: North Brunswick Twp. High School 98 Raider Road North...
(146 views, 0 replies)
New Post
MrRoboSteve
Yesterday 05:43 PM
Hello. Please welcome FIRST in Upper Midwest.
Applications are now open. https://mnfirst.org/first-in-upper-midwest/board-of-directors/
(3,248 views, 43 replies)
New Post
LoboCNC
Yesterday 04:49 PM
Team 2605 Simplified Swerve Drive
Here's a cross section of the guts of the swerve module. The 6811 slew bearing is shown as a grey square in cross section. The outer race of the bearing is clamped with screws between the steering...
(702 views, 11 replies)
New Post
philso
Yesterday 04:29 PM
Huge voltage drops and hot battery wires
If you measure the resistance of a contact with a normal DVM with a normal PAIR of probes, and you get a reading of under anything around 4~5 Ohms, it is a good connection. It requires a 4-probe...
(800 views, 16 replies)
New Post
John Hagman
Yesterday 03:41 PM
pic: 2910 CAD Release 2018
They're just 6061-T6 aluminum.
(710 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Skyehawk
Yesterday 03:23 PM
Minnesota Robotics Invitational
:yikes: Curse you mild dyslexia! It is a miracle I made it through calculus with how often you wreaked havoc on differentiation.:mad :
(1,481 views, 24 replies)
New Post
westonawhite
Yesterday 03:05 PM
Team 254 Presents: Lockdown Technical Binder 2018
I've heard of some teams getting away with no bearing plate. I've also heard of some teams that have had significant problems with the CIM shaft bending (ours included). We initially tried putting...
(50,567 views, 198 replies)
New Post
Thad House
Yesterday 02:41 PM
Alpha release of Visual Studio Code for FRC C++ and Java
For Java 11, openjdk and oraclejdk are identical. They're built from the same sources and there is no performance different between the 2. Also Oracle jdk is not free to use, so teams might be...
(15,446 views, 129 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 01:52 PM
How do you teach new programming members?
The best way to keep people engaged is to set up the exercises so they have frequent successes. Especially if they have little or no programming experience, start with a installing the sample...
(554 views, 5 replies)
New Post
marshall
Yesterday 12:55 PM
FRC at ROSCon 2018
So I was hoping my students were going to answer this but since they haven't (they're afraid I'm going to say something controversial and bring shame upon my dojo). So right now, I don't think ROS...
(823 views, 7 replies)