Go to Post I remember eating dinner once. Long before Build season. Now, we only eat aluminum swarf and disappointment. - BeardyMentor [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Boltman
Today 01:51 AM
Team 2485 Presents: Neo
Best pits ,cool bots...see ya in San Diego!
(397 views, 4 replies)
New Post
anishde
Today 01:42 AM
How to Win Power Up as an 8 Seed?
I think you'll find that with effective use of power ups, as well as the possibility of a strong switch/ramp robot available for the 8th seed but not for the 1st as a second pick, there may be a few...
(544 views, 7 replies)
New Post
BrianK
Today 01:20 AM
LIDAR and Bluetooth Assistance Requested!
It sounds like a really great project. One thing that I would ask though is whether any research has been done into how the lidar will perform in bright daylight with bright snow as a background? I...
(265 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Mr V
Today 01:16 AM
Poll-How many teams scrap their robots after the season ends?
With my old team we had kept quite a few, some stripped of all of the electronics and others that were kept functioning. However with the building of a new school there wasn't an option for a shelf...
(1,264 views, 20 replies)
New Post
asid61
Today 01:01 AM
Gearbox Screaming Noise
Do you have any pictures of said gearbox? We're doing 4-775 single speed for ours and it isn't loud at all.
(449 views, 4 replies)
New Post
steelerborn
Today 12:59 AM
Robowranglers 2018: Uppercut
I noticed it mentioned being 30-50 lbs lighter than most robots. Is that the case in the final configuration? What metal and what thickness is the robot? Did you have to go thinner this year than...
(16,765 views, 70 replies)
New Post
nuclearnerd
Today 12:55 AM
Team 5407 Reveal Video
Great to see someone pull off this design at FRC scale. Well done!
(286 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Trevor Kroells
Today 12:54 AM
Team 2175- 2018 Robot POV Teaser
2175 Link Here's a short teaser of our 2018 robot's abilities. We will be releasing a full reveal soon, so stay tuned. Look for us at the Lake Superior and North Star regionals.
(125 views, 0 replies)
New Post
BrianK
Today 12:47 AM
Robot wiring vs. residential/commercial wiring
This thread reminds me of something my first Electrical Engineering (EE) professor said, many years ago: There are many old EEs, and there are many bold EEs. But there are few old, bold EEs.
(1,781 views, 18 replies)
New Post
piersklein
Today 12:38 AM
Team 624 CRyptonite 2018: PaCRat
That is one slick climber. An amazing robot as usual.
(774 views, 4 replies)
New Post
piersklein
Today 12:37 AM
The Robonauts 118 - 2018 Video
The attention to detail that 118 displays every year is astounding. Every single part of that machine does its job perfectly.
(12,447 views, 56 replies)
New Post
bEdhEd
Today 12:34 AM
pic: Team 701 Presents: Mjölnir
If the Regional schedules work out, I'd love to come out to Colorado again!
(935 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
seedar
Today 12:33 AM
FRC Radio Firewall Config
Hi, I configured the radio access point with the firewall enabled to simulate how the game field control system behaves but found I could still download code to the robot which its supposed to stop...
(56 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Today 12:31 AM
Problems with SendableChooser
I have a sendableChooser and m_chooser.GetSelecte d()->GetName() doesnt output what i expected, when i make a object like m_chooser.AddObject( "Auto1", new Auto1Command); it doesnt output "Auto1" also...
(34 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
TanThePanMan
Today 12:26 AM
Team 4189 Presents: Overthrow
Reveal Video Jackson County 4-H The Chargers present our 2018 Robot. Designed to be unique, fast, and efficient. Full width intake PowerCube ejection from 3 sides 6" 6wd 4 Cim Drivetrain Welded...
(139 views, 0 replies)
New Post
echen01
Today 12:08 AM
2018 Central New York Regional Robots
Team 694 StuyPulse's 2018 robot: Wildcard https://www.instagram.com/p/BfclEb6gvSI/ Good luck to all teams competing at Central NY :)
(288 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
kwebnhcd
Yesterday 11:53 PM
FRC Krawler scouting app questions
We scouted with tablets for the first time last summer at IRI. We used FRC Krawler and it worked very well, but there were a few things that were a bit inconvenient. I've seen other teams talk about...
(53 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Trevor Kroells
Yesterday 11:47 PM
TALON SRX Can Frame too stale issue
My team has been having issues where our motors stop running and we get an error message saying "Error - 3 CTR: CAN frame not received/too stale" we aren't sure what it means but it seems to happen...
(64 views, 0 replies)
New Post
tcjinaz
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Controlled Acceleration/Ramping
Well, if we were smart enough to do speed PID's... I'll run two experiments next week: send the bright team off on the gravity project, another at least rate limiting the driver to motor control, to...
(292 views, 9 replies)
New Post
BunnyRex
Yesterday 11:24 PM
2018 FIRST PowerUp Rules Quiz
hi! can I have the key please?
(3,650 views, 29 replies)