OCCRA
Go to Post A FIRST adage: You can make an Offensive robot play defense more effectively, than you can make a Defensive robot play offense. - Enigma's puzzle [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
waialua359
Today 02:30 AM
If You Could Choose Where the FIRST Championship Goes Next Where Would it Be?
Might as well. We force every team to ship their robot in the crate anyway.:rolleyes:
(16,254 views, 150 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Today 01:23 AM
Call for updates - Driver Station Best Practices
This is because you were connected to an offseason FMS. In 2019, GradleRIO will also put out a verbose warning if you try to deploy on the field: "You can't deploy code while connected to the FMS!...
(723 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Citrus Dad
Today 12:29 AM
pic: Average Travel Distance for FRC Teams to US
Yes, it looks like the South Champs could be in California just as easily as Houston with little impact on travel distance. Los Angeles is 2,041 miles versus 2,028 for Harris County.
(1,220 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Nevada Reno
Yesterday 10:59 PM
Local development of Team Paradox's scouting app
thanks for your help and I kinda wanted this for cal games to get the rookies used to scouting. again thanks for your help, and good luck with the rewrite.
(287 views, 4 replies)
New Post
HighlandersFRC
Yesterday 10:27 PM
Colorado Off Season Event: BIG NEWS!!
Thank you 1339 for organizing and hosting an amazing event! We met some great companies and spent time with friends! And what an amazing day to host a scrimmage outside, not even a single cloud (and...
(2,510 views, 18 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Yesterday 10:01 PM
pic: 5803 4513 Double-Climb West Valley
What's up with the chain path on 4513's bot? I'm trying to figure it out but it's stumping me.
(187 views, 1 replies)
New Post
jaredhk
Yesterday 09:51 PM
Beach Blitz 2018
I know my account might get deleted for this...but... https://media1.tenor.com/images/73824e0fc286c4620582 44d8d73a7382/tenor.gif
(7,001 views, 45 replies)
New Post
Aaron Li
Yesterday 09:34 PM
Dean's list
Ok. You win at regional/ district champs, you're a DL finalist. But going on to worlds, you win there again, you're part of DL winners. And at regionals/ district champs, there are 2 spots available...
(258 views, 6 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 09:01 PM
Collar clamps slip loose, alternative options?
Not sure if they're quite as good, but 3946 has also had good experience with the Vex Heavy Duty collar clamps as well as the AM clamps. Vex's regular duty clamps are better than spacers, but don't...
(707 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Ginger Power
Yesterday 08:30 PM
2019 Deep Space Tour
Ummmmm... well... I get 5 days of PTO. Super great, I know. As for being independently wealthy: HA! I just started my job 3 and a half weeks ago and I'm not taking a salary from my own company yet....
(933 views, 15 replies)
New Post
josesantos
Yesterday 08:15 PM
FIRST automatically deducting money
At a minimum the grant is restricted to registration in general. Something I'd forgotten about is that some grants, like the rookie grant, can be further restricted to initial registration. I'm...
(866 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Leap
Yesterday 07:42 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #741
Head Referee: "Do you take him as your lawful husband, to have and to POSSESS, from this day forward, for Rank 1 or Rank 50, for 4 Ranking Points or for none, in lost comms and in consistent voltage,...
(266 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Landon K
Yesterday 06:39 PM
2 CIM Ballshifter Modified for West Coast Drive?
What we did is cantilever the whole gearbox, off the third stage plate, to make room for our pulley and the other pulley is in the tube for the far front wheel. It was really simple, but the only...
(383 views, 6 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 05:54 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
Well, Texas went district... but it didn't help much, particularly considering that they're big enough to need to be a two-day draft. The current plan is: Start on Black Friday with 3-day blocks...
(2,282 views, 39 replies)
New Post
MissDaisyGirl
Yesterday 04:13 PM
Ramp Riot 2018: The Official Thread
Here is an updated attendee list for you. We filled up as of August 14, 2018! 36 Registered Teams with 0 Spaces Left and 4 teams on the Waiting List Team Number / Team Name / School Affiliation /...
(1,315 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Golfer4646
Yesterday 03:02 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Chezy Champs Sign up Thread 2018
1. BrennanB 2. tmpoles 3. pchild 4. nomythicalbeast 5. Stryker 6. Caleb Sykes 7. SenpaiYoshi 8. ThatSoftwareGuy 9. abbymarie 10. SPang
(468 views, 28 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Yesterday 01:25 PM
Can you see deleted posts?
I see all 3 with the reasons.
(2,293 views, 33 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Yesterday 01:11 PM
[FRC Blog] Event Preferencing Opening, Winners, and Volunteer Registration Opening
You know, that hill looks a lot like the hill down to the ballfield at Dean's house. I'm sure it isn't, thought, because it's not properly mowed...
(908 views, 4 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Yesterday 01:06 PM
What bits to use for cnc and what speeds and feeds to run at
I'm a fan of Onsrud bits. We use a 63-620 at 8k RPM to through-cut aluminum sheet at around 20-25 IPM without coolant. It does not work well if cutting only partially through the material: Punch...
(312 views, 3 replies)
New Post
ATannahill
Yesterday 12:18 PM