Go to Post I still believe that if we are legitimately trying to make FRC be recognized as a real sport, then the GDC must treat it like one. - Jim Zondag [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 09:40 AM
Graduation Cords
I contacted the FIRST Store this morning and they will be receiving the graduation cords on April 1st and then they will be available on the eStore shortly after that.
(3,642 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Today 09:40 AM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #715
Human Player: We Got this Bot 3966: No we dont, we suck!
(98 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Today 09:35 AM
Is Rookie KoP battery charger legal in FRC competitions?
Yep we were given that advice, but we were just happy to have something running, plus we prefer clear polycarbonate anyway. I just hope JVN is not too disappointed it's not all black. :)
(1,351 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Today 09:30 AM
Iowa Regional
This year's Iowa regional is 1982's very first out-of-state regional since 2008, and we are incredibly excited to see some friends who we saw at Heartland a few weeks ago and make some new ones. We...
(191 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Josh Goodman
Today 09:27 AM
2018 Hudson Valley Regional
But now you can use your decoder ring to go on a scavenger hunt! /s
(514 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Today 09:25 AM
Camera Requirements.....?
Thanks for the replies I had thought I read that there were only certain ones authorized, passing memories!, but may have been only what has been offered through FIRST in KOPs. I don't think that...
(120 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Kyle Warren
Today 09:22 AM
2018 Triple Climb/Lift Club
it is not a triple climb but it is a double lift. https://youtu.be/mvkhIt1dkgg?t=2m16s
(2,890 views, 30 replies)
New Post
Today 09:22 AM
why would FIRST use this antiquated language?
It's because they're hellalit.
(1,379 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Today 09:18 AM
Current Limiting causes Talons to go crazy
I believe I saw this at the Alexandria VA district event two weekends ago. The notes regarding this issue in the referenced link don't do the bug justice. ""The factory default setting for "Peak...
(114 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Ginger Power
Today 09:16 AM
Lessons learned and new strategies created
This is definitely not true when it comes to scoring on the Scale after the unprotected Cubes are used up... obviously your alliance needs to be able to cycle efficiently early in the match to keep...
(505 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Today 09:13 AM
How can I upload an image to the forum?
To actually attach an image (rather than link to it), you need to use the Manage Attachments button (in the Additional Options section below the Submit button), not the Insert Image icon (yellow...
(121 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 09:01 AM
2014 Participation Pin (Aerial Assist)
I know that this is an old post but... I'm looking for two (or one if that's all you have) 2014 Ariel Assist Participation Pin. That year was the first year I became a mentor and also the first...
(1,008 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Today 08:36 AM
2018 Sacramento Regional
Thanks for the typo catch... we hope the regional was worth the trip out!
(237 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 08:21 AM
G14: The Pinning Rule is Broken.
In soccer intentional fouls are supposed to (and often do) draw cards. Basketball is a better example, because there is intentionally done fouling at the end of close matches in order to try to get...
(3,172 views, 34 replies)
New Post
Today 08:00 AM
Top Region Lists + Tonight 8pm ET: FUN Special, FRCTop25, FUN After Dark
Always enjoy watching FUN. I wonder how FUN decides which matches to highlight when discussing your top 25, and why there are occasionally no match highlights for some of the teams. 195 was one...
(1,574 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 07:53 AM
Shuffleboard starts slowly
We two were plagued with Smartdashboard not displaying choosers the past 2 years. The solution we found was to edit the save file in note pad ++ and delete the chooser widgets. Then reopen the...
(1,011 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Today 07:51 AM
2018 Greater Pittsburgh Regional
Thanks for the inside info, the Event Handbook has the river lot listed as usual, and mentions the stadium as a place for buses and trailers. I've added another bookmark to my GPS. Thanks!
(685 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Today 07:32 AM
Ribbon Cable to PWM for Magnetic Encoder
Thanks, we have two ribbon wires, so we'll do one by hand for the competition on Friday and probably buy the breakout board to replace it later. I'm not sure what the other two replies mean but I'll...
(253 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Carly Buchanan
Today 07:17 AM
Rule number 1 of electrical is make solid connections. Google for videos how to to crimp/solder/install/use your chosen connectors and then practice. A lot. Andymark (in the product info), Cross The...
(532 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Doug Frisk
Today 07:12 AM
Randomness of the Scale in the Playoffs?
You can infer that if you want, but it is not 100% accurate. I thought that because NDGF and MNDU2 had the same livestream it meant I was going to get "my" field back the following week. It would...
(6,612 views, 54 replies)