OCCRA
Go to Post It would be wise to consider the reasoning behind the statement rather than the statement itself. Sometimes they are right... other times their statement is incomplete... and other times they really do have no clue what they are talking about. - dtengineering [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
FMS
Today 03:31 AM
Supplies Stockpile
Actin take back what I said about pneumatics
(316 views, 2 replies)
New Post
techhelpbb
Today 02:44 AM
C# is Open Source. Is Anyone Using it?
Is this a challenge? Am CSA at Mount Olive, NJ. As to the rest of the topic: 30+ programming languages later: I find the academics are fairly irrelevant as things just need to get done. I favor...
(644 views, 9 replies)
New Post
1margarette
Today 02:11 AM
Where to sell old electronics
I hope that you will be able to look for a potential buyer. Best of luck!
(282 views, 5 replies)
New Post
LLR11541
Today 12:22 AM
[FTC]: FTC Android Studio java encoder help.
Noticed the titles were not correct... TestingBaseEncoder_I terative TestingBaseEncoder_L inear
(125 views, 3 replies)
New Post
ctt956
Yesterday 11:34 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #749
Student with hand over nose: "All right, who let the smoke out?!" Other students: "It's fine, we have plenty of extra smoke under our hats. Just don't release the smoke more than 7 times."
(165 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Yesterday 11:03 PM
Significant Change coming to FRC (in 2020)
It's pretty standard for district to waitlist all open spots after the 2nd round of registration ends. I don't think you'll have many issues with coming off of the waitlist for an event with only 17...
(34,985 views, 233 replies)
New Post
Connor McBride
Yesterday 11:01 PM
pic: Flipped NEO Gearbox in Tube WCD Chassis
what gear sizes are you using?
(1,517 views, 17 replies)
New Post
ngreen
Yesterday 11:00 PM
Time Management & You (or why the death of bag isn't death of social life.)
After this announcement I've been thinking more about team sizes, which definitely impact how much time into the robot and how much labor can be divided. I know some competitions do restrict groups...
(912 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Dan T.
Yesterday 10:05 PM
just me or is the new lambo ugly
Is it just me, but does forged carbon look really ugly (it's on the splitter)
(925 views, 23 replies)
New Post
rdaro0311
Yesterday 09:19 PM
[OCCRA]: 2018 OCCRA Over n' Out
Hello everyone, It's been a great season. Thank you to the volunteers who worked hard so that we could all play. Match videos from the County Championship have been uploaded to the team YouTube...
(5,309 views, 11 replies)
New Post
jtrv
Yesterday 09:10 PM
FRC Blog - 2019 Motor Controllers and MXP
yeah, I realized shortly after I posted that I think it might be possible to have the left side follow the right side but invert it (if you're allowed to do that?), and then have the right side drive...
(27,537 views, 204 replies)
New Post
Eli Doggart
Yesterday 08:47 PM
Class of 2019, where are you applying?
I have already applied to: WPI U Maine URI I will apply to these if i don't get into WPI: Uconn RIT Suny Stony Brook Quinnipiac
(9,241 views, 98 replies)
New Post
firecrafty
Yesterday 07:57 PM
pic: Flipped NEO AM14U3
The wires come out of the side of the motor near the mounting plate. Edit: Wow I don't know how to follow a thread
(1,439 views, 22 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 07:54 PM
The Great Bag/No Bag Debate + 2019 Motors & More!
Candidly Speaking is back on Tuesday 11/20 8:30pm ET. Big debate about the ending of Stop Build Day / Bag Day in 2020. We brought in three great individuals to provide their insight and different...
(325 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Noah Bamberger
Yesterday 07:24 PM
Preseason Stocking Up on Materials
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_OARcHhutMDvsuaBYEa vOczQWU-OxFekz9YSDcLiFxU/edit?usp=sharing oops, forgot to link it
(269 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Ryan Dognaux
Yesterday 07:08 PM
How many times did your team tip over?
One time. Still stings and probably always will. http://i.freegifmaker.me/1/5/4/2/6/7/1542672259804964.gif
(2,807 views, 44 replies)
New Thread
robocodepodcast
Yesterday 07:02 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #082 - Bag Rules, Rover Ruckus and SLACKING Off!
Soundcloud Link: https://soundcloud.com/robozonepodcast/episode-082-bag-rules-rover-ruckus-and-slacking-off Episode Description - In this action-packed episode, we catch up on the FTC Rover Ruckus...
(101 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Ty Tremblay
Yesterday 06:07 PM
pic: Simple 6-NEO Drive
(218 views, 0 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Yesterday 05:55 PM
"The level playing field" in FIRST
So we used to try to get more competitive alliances at TRI (our off-season) and the final system we had worked but no way would I want it for official events. The biggest problem with locking the...
(10,831 views, 135 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 05:52 PM
FIRST Choice - What are you getting?
I prioritize knowing my options for what I can prioritize. ;) This is based off last year's information, which may be different this year. My personal shopping list tends to look like this: *...
(421 views, 2 replies)