Go to Post Robotics is my football! - Nemo [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
JeffB
Today 02:09 PM
Talon SRX encoder invert
https://github.com/CrossTheRoadElec/Phoenix-Examples-Languages Following Omar's link, this is a similar directory. I'd take a look here first.
(376 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Daniel_LaFleur
Today 02:06 PM
Are Sleeve Air Bags Allowed?
No where does it say it's a pneumatic actuator. It calls itself an air spring. Air springs are NOT directly called out as legal to be on the robot. If you wish to take that risk, go ahead, but I...
(831 views, 7 replies)
New Post
JB987
Today 02:06 PM
Cube orientation
We agree;)
(1,425 views, 17 replies)
New Post
kboo4ever
Today 01:59 PM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
"Now we just do it and hope that it doesn't break" Everyone in the room cracks up.
(1,427,266 views, 5,167 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 01:44 PM
Electrical planning
What actually works pretty well is something between the two scenarios you have described. Everyone knows what the mandatory components are (battery, main breaker, PDP, RoboRio, VRM, Radio) and how...
(1,825 views, 29 replies)
New Post
Skyehawk
Today 01:44 PM
wiring separation needed ?
Unless your wiring has something like this going on you should be fine :) https://i.imgur.com/EdOP0jE.png https://i.imgur.com/EdOP0jEl.png
(193 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Cyberphil
Today 01:43 PM
2018 FedEx Innovation Challenge for build season?
103 reached out to FedEx early this year after not hearing about the challenge at all or seeing anything in the KOP. They let us know they will not be doing the innovation challenge during the build...
(345 views, 2 replies)
New Post
traitorv2.0
Today 01:40 PM
Availability of Power Cube Covers
None are in stock from any of the usual vendors. I did see one but it was from like Studica or something like that, I wouldn't trust it to ship anytime soon :P I would say get on the email list for...
(190 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Coach Seb
Today 01:28 PM
FIRST Teams Change Lives with GoBabyGo!
This is awesome! Our team partnered with MI Kids on the move (Port Huron, MI) and Kiwanis last year and since we felt we could not handle the potential workload, we got the Blue Water Area...
(905 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Ty Tremblay
Today 01:27 PM
Motion Profiling with Pathfinder and Talon SRX
FWIW, 319 wanted essentially the same thing. We wanted to follow 254's trajectories from 2014, but using the SRX's motion profile capabilities. Here's what we came up...
(3,799 views, 23 replies)
New Post
JacobD
Today 01:26 PM
Bending Polycarbonate - best methods?
The cheap and easy solution that we used to achieve the bends is to make a plywood jig/mold that clamps to a table, heat the polycarb evenly along the bend axis with a heat gun, and form it around...
(816 views, 14 replies)
New Post
rsisk
Today 01:16 PM
Chain
And this is why I read thru CD, it is for the precious little gems you find like this solution! Thanks for sharing.
(627 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Richard Wallace
Today 01:14 PM
[YMTC]: What determines a robot's intentions?
Conservative design practice dictates that you should count on your robot being disabled, if it launches a 3.5# game piece that hits the Head Referee in the head!
(335 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Richard Wallace
Today 01:10 PM
AndyMark Compliant Wheels Warning
50# might not fit in a milk crate. I think someone from 2122 could give us a good estimate of 'practical' power cube potato capacity.
(5,937 views, 35 replies)
New Post
Dantheman3959
Today 12:55 PM
2018 FIRST PowerUp Rules Quiz
Thank you so much! Can I get the key power-up?
(1,354 views, 11 replies)
New Post
dradel
Today 12:54 PM
Musical suggestions for competition playlists
Hate to do this to you Gee but.... The pac-man fever album should be on the list. Yes there was an album back in the day devoted to old school video games.
(1,876 views, 32 replies)
New Post
sotabotsmember
Today 12:29 PM
Measuring RoboRIO Memory Usage
Excellent! This has all been working great, except for one more error which is still showing up when I log into the RoboRIO's file system. It reads: An error has occurred. Please check that you are...
(313 views, 11 replies)
New Post
SamCarlberg
Today 12:23 PM
NetworkTables help
Ah, sorry about that. wpiutil doesn't have an "all" classifier, so dropping that would fix it. That's what I get for copy-paste GRIP never did that. It has only ever generated the OpenCV image...
(215 views, 6 replies)
New Post
pfreivald
Today 12:20 PM
Missing post....
I hadn't heard of them, and now I have--thanks!
(577 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Peteman
Today 12:15 PM
Rookie Team Coding Problem
Yeah, the problem I have seen is the Joystick values assignment should be out in the teleop periodic class so that the values can be refreshed. And it would be better to extend the whole class under...
(226 views, 4 replies)