Go to Post Some clever fellow a few years back made a little scooter based on this principal and made so much on the idea he can afford the finest denim in the land. - phrontist [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
ozrien
Today 02:04 AM
CAN TalonSRX has major issue when changing directions!
Errata updated here... https://github.com/CrossTheRoadElec/Phoenix-Documentation/blob/master/README.md#motor-output-direction-is-incorrect-or-accelerates-when-current-limit-is-enabled
(189 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Peter Johnson
Today 02:01 AM
Network Tables not propagating from RoboRio
This sounds like the same issue as https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&ut m_source=footer#!msg/robotpy/dZcRxs6WAFA/eZIJRWW0CAAJ ? Don't put a leading slash on the SmartDashboard string.
(80 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
grapesofwrath2
Today 01:34 AM
Auto code only works every 2nd time it runs
We are using command based programming and our autocode only runs every 2nd time. When we turn our roboRio on and enable our auto, the first time we run the autonomous it skips commands in the...
(7 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
grapesofwrath2
Today 01:33 AM
Our autonomous command group doesnít run unless we call an irrelevant subsystem
We are using command based programming and when we try to run our autonomous it doesnít work unless we call another subsystem that isnít related to it. This is only for our function AutoDriveStraight...
(8 views, 0 replies)
New Post
DuckGWR
Today 01:08 AM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
"I produce two terabytes of butter a year."
(1,453,866 views, 5,255 replies)
New Post
lurker
Today 01:06 AM
Panteras 2018: Tequila
Love the robot, love the name, love the reveal
(378 views, 2 replies)
New Post
bob.wolff68
Today 12:58 AM
auto mode using encoders without pid?
Indeed the values should work regardless of distance. a) What does it do when you set it to 5 feet versus 10? b) Are you certain of your calculations in both cases? It sounds kinda fishy that it...
(109 views, 6 replies)
New Post
pchild
Today 12:57 AM
Maryland Pre-Season Top 10
For 'The Old Bay' and anyone that was able to make it to the MD Week 0 event, did you see anything that would change your rankings? Give us poor VA teams a hint. :rolleyes:
(1,610 views, 14 replies)
New Post
frcguy
Today 12:56 AM
Shanghai Regional
Really cool, PM sent
(607 views, 4 replies)
New Post
bob.wolff68
Today 12:54 AM
gyro with TankDrive
My team did an experiment with a gyro + RobotDrive this year and didn't consider the subtleties you're considering here. The good news is that there's really no harm if you get it wrong. If the...
(213 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Today 12:54 AM
Robowranglers 2018: Uppercut
13 seasons vs 4 seasons. And a butt-load of great mentors that aren't afraid of not winning a white glove award. 148 and the other top tier teams have understood that FRC is about great mentors...
(5,024 views, 38 replies)
New Post
lurker
Today 12:46 AM
Let's see your build space.
Love seeing these, I recorded a pretty comprehensive tour of 1241 and 1285s build space on our Instagram. It's still up as a story highlight under "Shop Tour", link is in my signature. Edit: story...
(1,041 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Chadfrom308
Today 12:42 AM
Labview Custom Dashboard problem reading NT values
The problem is that I was constantly overwriting it. I used a NT read block when I didnít need to since it automatically does it for you when you name your indicator the same as the NT write block on...
(123 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Nessie
Yesterday 11:55 PM
Week 0 Lessons Learned
We have a very similar climbing design. Like almost identical it's uncanny. Edit: The difference is we don't have a second mechanism for lifting the robot up 12 inches, we just use the elevator more.
(12,471 views, 52 replies)
New Post
jblay
Yesterday 11:42 PM
Barker Redbacks 4613 Robot Reveal 2018
Another awesome Barker bot! Really wish they would do it now and not wait... I suspect they will view it as illegal in some, but not all week 1 regionals. There will also probably be teams that...
(6,028 views, 39 replies)
New Post
NerdyCharmax
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Robot Reveal Video - Plasma Robotics 2403
PURPLE! PLASMA! See you guys at Arizona West.
(1,499 views, 7 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Yesterday 11:39 PM
Bagging your robot
This. I'll add that it also helps for driver practice on the practice bot, especially if they're able to practice with other teams or have a spare bot specifically dedicated to defense.
(2,316 views, 14 replies)
New Thread
Caleb Sykes
Yesterday 11:39 PM
Major Vault Discrepancies at Official Week 0
I apologize if this topic has been brought up before and I have missed it, mods have my permission to delete this thread if that is the case. I'm just starting to review FIRST's API data from the...
(237 views, 0 replies)
New Post
olidem123
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Rookie Team 7094 Labview Autonomous Code
And are you sure 0.05 is enough for your motor to lift it?
(50 views, 2 replies)
New Post
garyk
Yesterday 11:37 PM
How is programming going so far?
What matters is not a that. What matters is how far ahead youíll be compared to now, for an off-season competition next autumn and for the 2019 FRC season.
(1,089 views, 13 replies)