OCCRA
Go to Post Parallax is evil. - RoboChair [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
ngreen
Today 09:11 PM
FIRST Choice and vKOP Webinar (11/15@7PM EST)
I didn't catch the video link, sure it will be posted. The slide link was zebracorn.link/vkop2019
(715 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Conallking
Today 09:09 PM
FRC Blog - 2019 Motor Controllers and MXP
I think my team are going to wait until we see top teams using them for a season without issues but the new REV motor could be a game changer. With how small and light it is with the power of a CIM,...
(13,119 views, 114 replies)
New Post
Conallking
Today 09:02 PM
How does your school categorized your FIRST team?
My team has been considered a club officially by our school for a long time now, however we are looking at either getting ourselves considered as a team or even being a separate non-profit. Being a...
(1,101 views, 25 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 08:47 PM
Poll : The Bag and You
I would consider 3946's 2014 "Woody" robot a practice robot, though the only things we really iterated on it was driving and repairing. It was built as a prototype, and had almost entirely wooden...
(1,499 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Leap
Today 08:22 PM
[FRC Blog] Virtual Kit, Kickoffs, Payments, and a Special Post-Kickoff Show
While it's not quite the same as a direct field interactions, I for one can't wait to see Twitch Plays Destination: Deep Space.
(171 views, 1 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Today 08:17 PM
3 Scale Cube Auto Club #3SCAC
No match video exists, but 1684 hit one at the Bloomfield All-Girls Competition.
(16,437 views, 82 replies)
New Post
dkerschbaum
Today 08:13 PM
How to design efficiently
Our team usually splits into 4-5 groups (we have about 25 students on the team). There is usually a member of leadership in each group. The groups all fill out a QFD (Quality Functional Deployment),...
(714 views, 7 replies)
New Post
JonellGregor
Today 07:37 PM
Orlando Regional Stellar Alumni Nominations
I am so glad the Orlando Regional is going to continue to recognize FIRST and Orlando Regional Alumni who are impacting their community and succeeding in their chosen career paths which are all so...
(218 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Mr. Tatorscout
Today 06:35 PM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
I'm curious about what will happen with GreyCOTS and the like in 2020? Given the extended build season, how many teams will wait for a solution to buy and integrate? Clearly, some teams benefited...
(62,257 views, 249 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 05:16 PM
Neo BLDC motor
Already an active discussion of the motor in this thread: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?threa did=181035
(341 views, 1 replies)
New Post
GaryVoshol
Today 04:49 PM
New key volunteer position for 2019!
Hmm, the last time we had a space-related game we had scorers. They were supposed to count the game pieces as they were belched out of the robot and into the trailers. "Let's see, I think that was...
(1,236 views, 16 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 04:40 PM
How do I get started with coding a robot?
The authority: screensteps live and the WPIlib javadocs. Lots of other useful stuff about the control system from team 358 that'll answer many of your questions.
(73 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Big Ideas
Today 03:59 PM
Use of the 'FRC' Name
First "FRC" is no longer an official term. "First Robotics Competition" is the name for it. Your concerns may be addressed in a "Branding" document on the FIRST site. This will describe LOGO usage...
(371 views, 2 replies)
New Post
ReaperGoat
Today 02:24 PM
New AndyMark Website
Also! Tonight at 6pm ET you will have a chance to chat with Jerry and Bharat live while they go into some of the changes to the new website, along with the continuous improvement you'll see between...
(3,530 views, 44 replies)
New Post
BrennanB
Today 02:05 PM
Blockading Rule Reform
Good that we can come to an agreement for the first part of the post I think. I think I finally understand your point, so that's good that we can get some clarification on that. Allow me to...
(5,189 views, 66 replies)
New Post
Chris Mounts
Today 01:57 PM
Using srx mag encoder with wcp ss 3 cim gearbox.
Assuming you are asking about this: http://www.wcproducts.net/wcp-ss-gearbox your best option is likely to put the encoder on another driven axle. I assume that was the intent when these were...
(189 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Akash Rastogi
Today 12:38 PM
Burnout and Preseason
Shoot me a PM. Let's find you some local mentors on other teams to reach out to and help you.
(773 views, 9 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 12:32 PM
Pneumatic code
Just looking at the code, I wonder why you're negating the left and right inputs and setting those motor controllers as not inverted. It is cleaner to use inverted to do the negation. Double...
(109 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Today 11:59 AM
2018 JUMPSTART Training Event
We are currently at 29 teams and 631 attendees registered. We will have to cap this event for 2018 at 800. Here is the most current list of registered teams: 2177 2239 3023 3100 3102 3134
(753 views, 6 replies)
New Post
noushka
Today 11:30 AM
CAD File Not Printing Correctly?
Hi all! I wanted to let everyone know that after I edited the CAD file, the robot part printed fine. Here is a picture if you were interested: https://imgur.com/gallery/7Ydli2d Thanks!
(312 views, 7 replies)