Go to Post I have many ideas, every last one of them involves finding something more productive to do with your time. - Andrew Schreiber [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Today 01:07 AM
Is it worth it to opt out of the KOP chassis for a low resource team?
Keep the KOP and use the money to maintain your batteries. One of our newer mentors has been adamant about purchasing battery-minders and desulfators - something like this. There are other battery...
(5,247 views, 64 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 12:36 AM
MEME THREAD
That was just columns 1-4. The fifth column was Matt. Nobody knows who the sixth column might be...
(1,948 views, 17 replies)
New Post
johncooper
Yesterday 11:33 PM
Advantages of a west coast drive....
We switched to West Coast Drive this year. We found the following advantages for this game in particular. Easy to locate gearboxes at front, middle or back of robot. We chose back to improve center...
(415 views, 9 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 10:10 PM
Istanbul, not Constantinople.
FWIW, I've found that "Swinging on a Star" can chase out any lesser, more annoying earworm, and it's so positive that I sometimes miss it when it fades and I'll start it up again.
(3,687 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Classified*
Yesterday 10:06 PM
All WOWnd Up : Headed to That State Up North
Great recap! Except 291 was the 8th alliance captain in Tesla, not a second pick :p
(597 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Evan G
Yesterday 09:49 PM
Top Down Steamworks!
Wow, I get the chance to post my score without being the guy to revive a long dormant thread. I imagine this score won't last long but I figured I'd claim my 15 minutes of fame before it's too...
(6,322 views, 38 replies)
New Post
araniaraniratul
Yesterday 08:19 PM
A Comparison of Streaks: 1678 and 177
I think very few teams are good at digging out value picks deeper and deeper in the draft. Surprised they haven't done better in more recent years even with somewhat weaker performances on the robot...
(2,074 views, 13 replies)
New Post
waxton
Yesterday 08:09 PM
FRC Steamworks Super Unofficial Video Game
im looking forward to it
(37,395 views, 227 replies)
New Post
wgorgen
Yesterday 08:05 PM
Should colleges recruit FIRST students
I've probably stretched the football analogy farther than legitimately applicable. I see your point, and trust me, I do not want to turn engineering into football (with all of the issues that come...
(2,396 views, 32 replies)
New Post
Mechvet
Yesterday 07:35 PM
Gearing of Swerve Drive
Looks like my memory isn't the best right now. We used 2.5" Colson wheels, my mistake. When I get home I'll add some images of the modules, and try to link our gearing sheet. Our team also has a...
(782 views, 13 replies)
New Post
icemannie
Yesterday 06:35 PM
Pathfinder returning infinity?
Look at the csv files for left and right wheels using Excel. The number of rows multiplied by the time increment you have chosen should be the target time to run the profile. You can adjust that...
(655 views, 6 replies)
New Post
bobl
Yesterday 03:43 PM
Summer Heat 2018 (Yikes! Sharks!)
Awesome event! You don't want to miss it! Check out the trophies and banner from 2017! Spirit Award - The team that shows the best Summertime spirit Winner and Finalist Awards The Winners Banner -...
(1,544 views, 10 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 03:31 PM
Trivia Night is back & IRI History w/ Andy Baker!
T-shirt Tuesday giveaways tomorrow! Play live FIRST trivia with your friends and re-live the history of the Indiana Robotics Invitational (IRI) with Andy Baker from AndyMark, Inc.! 8:30pm ET Round 1...
(371 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
cvbriggler
Yesterday 12:53 PM
Tableau for 2019 Season?
Hey all, Tableau has changed their licensing model. They now sell a bundle of Tableau products called Tableau Creator. This is pushing everyone to a server based model. Any idea how or whether...
(300 views, 0 replies)
New Post
virtuald
Yesterday 12:51 PM
Using RoboPy in 2019 season
Generally what I recommend teams to do is to take some existing robot code (or a subset) and rewrite it in python, run it in the simulator, and try to do whatever you would normally do with it....
(488 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
jee7s
Yesterday 12:45 PM
2018 Texas Robot Roundup
On behalf of the TRR planning committee, I am pleased to announce the 8th annual Texas Robot Roundup will be held July 28 and 29 at Anderson High School in Austin, TX. Registration will be limited...
(220 views, 0 replies)
New Post
CM_Cynthia
Yesterday 11:16 AM
Cooler Master Gaming Tournament
Hi all, Thank you all for being patient. We are still working on perfecting the platform that you will be playing on for the tournament. We have had some students express their concerns about dates...
(7,113 views, 41 replies)
New Post
camtunkpa
Yesterday 11:08 AM
Robot rights itself
https://youtu.be/JNq9Iw_s-W8?t=43s Tigertrons at MAR Champs 2018.
(3,458 views, 34 replies)
New Post
dangerousdave
Yesterday 10:03 AM
Final Countdown for Georgia Dome
Perhaps the park will not be the "muddy mess" that you mentioned but we'll see for sure in
(5,273 views, 38 replies)
New Post
Alex2614
Yesterday 09:53 AM
How do independent teams find build spaces?
We have been very lucky to have West Virginia University as a sponsor and partner, and we build in the Physics Department (and are sponsored by the Engineering College and Math department as well)....
(1,064 views, 13 replies)