OCCRA
Go to Post A Guru teaching batteries at Exide: "Do not draw your power from up here, by your terminals. You must reach down deep into your plates and pull the energy from your entire being! You must prove yourself worthy to be FIRST power cells!" - KenWittlief [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
PayneTrain
Today 09:01 PM
Newegg.com has been hacked
2FA: It's great, it's easy to use, it's very easily integrated into major services, and everyone who is on a forum like this has no excuse not to use it. Some sites (google) even lets you have a USB...
(478 views, 6 replies)
New Post
sanddrag
Today 08:59 PM
Best bandsaw for aluminum sheet?
I'll echo what Cory said. Aluminum cuts fast. The slow bandsaws are for steel. We use a Grizzly G555X 14" bandsaw designed for cutting wood, and it works quite well on aluminum. In fact, in about 2...
(672 views, 16 replies)
New Post
risho900
Today 07:52 PM
Pneumatic System Help
Ahh I see. Thanks a lot.
(984 views, 33 replies)
New Post
mathking
Today 07:36 PM
Religious affiliated teams and outside mentors
In my experience, a school with an explicit requirement for discipleship by teachers and coaches is not going to make exceptions, because that is an explicit goal of the school. It would be like...
(2,952 views, 34 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 07:13 PM
Chezy Champs Ranking Projection Contest
That actually went easier than expected; I got it integrated in under an hour. When I reran the numbers for IRI I got a slightly worse RMSE of 19.3, but that could also be due to unlucky random...
(1,595 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Joe Ross
Today 07:04 PM
pic: Average Travel Distance for FRC Teams to US
This is probably because of the large international presence at South Champs. A South Champs (USA only) would probably be more relevant).
(813 views, 9 replies)
New Post
mrnoble
Today 06:38 PM
Colorado Off Season Event: BIG NEWS!!
Here it comes! Hoping to see many of you tomorrow at the event. In anticipation of Energy Day my team was invited to appear on Fox31 News this morning. Here is a link to the story. Nice job...
(2,282 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Noah Bamberger
Today 06:22 PM
Offseason drivetrain (X-009 style)
As far as bearing holes go, we are undersizing holes then reaming them out.
(672 views, 6 replies)
New Post
scca229
Today 06:21 PM
Robot Randomly Disconnects
The most egregious incident of this happening at one of my events was a rookie team going through 4 different laptops that they brought before finally going with a loaner Classmate just to get...
(799 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Ankith
Today 05:55 PM
Sign of Encoder Value Randomly Flips?
Thanks for your reply! We have the encoder wired straight to a talon. As for the code, we haven't changed anything except adding the negative sign that I referred to since April. Here is how we get...
(268 views, 3 replies)
New Post
waialua359
Today 05:32 PM
Waterjet cutters for small FRC team.
:ahh: . I just asked two of our shop people to research this. There is a large foundation here in Hawaii that is visiting our program next month. I hope we can get this and a few other machines we...
(3,306 views, 66 replies)
New Post
Team3844
Today 05:21 PM
5th Annual Southern Kentucky Battle for the Bluegrass
The Secret City Wildbots Team 4265 just pledged our 5th Beta bot for Rookies
(61 views, 1 replies)
New Post
SnapDragon
Today 04:25 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Chezy Champs Sign up Thread 2018
1. BrennanB 2. tmpoles 3. pchild 4. nomythicalbeast 5. Stryker 6. Caleb Sykes 7. SenpaiYoshi 8. ThatSoftwareGuy 9. abbymarie 10. SPang
(337 views, 26 replies)
New Post
Joey Jordan
Today 03:26 PM
Rate the Scouting Apps
4967's scouting app is named "Garlic Bread". I'm not going to show you the app, but based on the name alone I think we win.
(7,563 views, 28 replies)
New Post
Today 03:04 PM
bus error opencv on jetson tk1
0x0000b5d2 appears not to be byte aligned, how would i align it?
(130 views, 3 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Today 03:02 PM
Bumper Frames - Are They Legal?
R30D: Now the exception is R30E: The rules are pretty clear here. The top and bottom of the bumper are exterior surfaces. The interior surface is where mounting hardware can be placed. The only...
(3,174 views, 61 replies)
New Post
Clayton Yocom
Today 01:45 PM
Can you see deleted posts?
Same here.
(2,102 views, 32 replies)
New Post
kpildner
Today 01:36 PM
Deep Learning/Neural Network Use In Scouting
I have used the following data sources in the past to build predictive models. Both sources update and publish weekly on during the FIRST Robotics Season. Caleb Sykes posts white papers and past...
(525 views, 7 replies)
New Post
carpedav000
Today 12:51 PM
pic: Captain USA Update
They are there so any horizontal spinner will likely hit the bolt heads before my weapon mounts. Think of them as ablative armor. Nope! The strategy is to have two more wheels on top of the...
(482 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Attention
Today 12:15 PM
TBA Requests - Google Sheets add-on for Blue Alliance data
I'm not sure how this works. The help document just says that after I type in =TBASetKey(w/ my key), I should be able to use the other functions. So far it's just returned "There was an error...
(1,761 views, 17 replies)