Go to Post ...It's like Christmas morning and waiting to see if Santa got you that soldering iron you wanted. - CLandrum3081 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
samthesnake
Today 01:26 AM
No rule this year to stay above 12" after T=0
Just climb high enough that they can’t miss it. That’s our plan anyway.
(3,295 views, 31 replies)
New Post
Aur0r4
Today 01:26 AM
Good Topic for WFA Suggested Ethics Discussions
I think like any COTS solution you have the choice of a likely above average widget (compared to the full spectrum of in house mechanisms) but you end up locked into that paradigm. Is it an...
(225 views, 1 replies)
New Post
CMBrandon
Today 01:20 AM
Powering LEDs on the Operator Console
Can't share what isn't released! Had a team come by today to pick up samples and they will report back next week. I want to make sure it works before we offer it up. Here is a link to old version:...
(769 views, 13 replies)
New Post
anishde
Today 01:17 AM
What size drive train is your team making?
We're going 27.5" x 27.5" square.
(2,911 views, 24 replies)
New Post
rstockton429
Today 12:59 AM
The Robonauts 118-Everybot
The Robonauts are proud to present the technical documentation on Everybot that includes a guide on how we built Everybot along with some robot photos for teams to reference.
(17,264 views, 72 replies)
New Post
Thad House
Today 12:31 AM
Eclipse Mutex Error
It looks likes somehow its using make and the desktop compiler to build, which would explain these errors. How are you running the build? When you click build, eclipse should give a popup window with...
(69 views, 1 replies)
New Post
BogBots
Today 12:16 AM
paper: Teaching Labview with Pong
Hello, I am very new to LabView, just helped our students make a simple Celsius to Ferenheight conversion program. I would really like to help them make a simple Pong game, (As simple as possible). ...
(63 views, 1 replies)
New Post
SamCarlberg
Today 12:01 AM
Accessing FRC FMS from robot
The data isn't sent to the SmartDashboard or LiveWindow, so users of the SmartDashboard won't be able to use this data without writing a plugin. Shuffleboard users can drag the FMSInfo row into a tab...
(198 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Kevin Sevcik
Yesterday 11:34 PM
Team Update 4
It seems like it's just legalizing something everyone did anyways during playoffs. Something breaks and you have to fix it in the arena, cause queuing will have your head if you try to run back to...
(1,033 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Donut
Yesterday 11:24 PM
When to use the Vault
This is the way I have been viewing the Vault for game analysis. Points per cube can help you decide whether it makes more sense to fill the vault or buff a scale/switch to maintain ownership. It...
(1,686 views, 19 replies)
New Post
MuskieProgramme
Yesterday 11:23 PM
Rookie Team Help Request - New to LabVIEW
https://wpilib.screenstepsli ve.com/s/currentCS/m/labview The topics listed here should cover just about everything you plan to control.
(54 views, 1 replies)
New Post
MuskieProgramme
Yesterday 11:18 PM
I2C LED Control with Rioduino
I'm not sure how to do this with I2C as we used serial but we appear to think alike, as I sent single characters last season (over serial). Worked great!
(61 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Thad House
Yesterday 11:18 PM
Problems linking ntcore to raspberry pi c++
You only need to use -lntcore not -llibntcore.a They are very different options. With the search path, you only need the base library name listed.
(55 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Yesterday 11:12 PM
Unusually high memory usage by WPILib
The commenting of startup DLLs will be in a release later tonight. As for the 'running as admin' issue, I see no such issues with C++, nor any other reported issues, apart from the one very...
(748 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Marcus@5464
Yesterday 11:03 PM
2018 FIRST PowerUp Rules Quiz
Please pm me the answer key
(746 views, 5 replies)
New Post
cadandcookies
Yesterday 10:56 PM
[Ri3D] ‘Snow Problem 2018 Thread
The CAD files for Metis can be downloaded via our GrabCAD Partner Space here. If you have any questions, let us know here!
(11,839 views, 54 replies)
New Post
messer5740
Yesterday 10:54 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
I have some really awesome 5740's to trade at MVR and GPR
(4,857 views, 52 replies)
New Post
SamCarlberg
Yesterday 10:23 PM
LiveWindow, SmartDash, SmartDash 2.0, Shuffleboard?
This information is wrong. See the paragraph below The robot has to be in test mode. Changes to the NetworkTable values are only read when test mode is enabled. That applies for all the sendables in...
(776 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Hitchhiker 42
Yesterday 10:21 PM
Best part of competitions?
Auto is really cool. It's basically magic.
(2,718 views, 49 replies)
New Post
usbcd36
Yesterday 10:01 PM
2018 POWER UP Game Manual Test
Thanks for sharing, I am examining it now.
(1,131 views, 9 replies)