OCCRA
Go to Post just watch out for the evil, robot devouring ghosts - Mr. Pockets [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Landon K
Today 07:47 PM
pic: baby bot v2 final
I think the follow-up question to that is can this years intakes grip hard enough to hold a robot with even just an FRC legal control system...
(770 views, 8 replies)
New Thread
o.fugi
Today 07:38 PM
A Second Year of TIGER
Last year, The Zebracorns ran a summer program called TIGER, which stands for Teaching Innovation, Graciousness, and Engineering through Robotics. Before you read this, you should read a more...
(18 views, 0 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Today 07:22 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #736
His last words were, "Hold my juicebox...."
(137 views, 9 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Today 05:31 PM
Robots @ CNE Webcast Info
Catch the Robots @ CNE event Friday-Sunday at https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow or https://www.thebluealliance. com/watch/fun
(56 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Nessie
Today 05:08 PM
Robots@CNE 2018
That's an option, though not a great one from my home town. 3 hour train ride at 6:40am to arrive before 10.:( I could see about driving over to the other line, that'd probably be comparable in time...
(3,758 views, 36 replies)
New Post
wgorgen
Today 04:59 PM
Stall testing 775 Pro, surprisingly poor result
So, I went back and re-read my post and I feel that I may have come across overly critical of the 775s. That was not my intent. Last night, my team pointed out that I had neglected to talk about...
(5,270 views, 83 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 04:35 PM
Metal Frame Mecanum Wheels
AndyMark has never manufactured a mecanum wheel that is 2" wide with 8" diameter. The older variants of AM mecanum wheels are 2.93" wide and are no longer in production.
(196 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Jefferson
Today 04:33 PM
Team 5818 Differential Swerve Drive
As somebody who has tuned a lot of swerve drives over the years, those modules don't look twitchy. It looks about right. Many times our modules are a little twitchy when the wheels are off the...
(3,110 views, 31 replies)
New Post
Steven Smith
Today 04:31 PM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
Yea, certainly didn't mean to make that sound like "anyone running high speeds is wrong", but I think there are instances where lower speeds can be beneficial too. I've been running a 3/16" Amana O...
(76,494 views, 333 replies)
New Post
Steven Smith
Today 03:25 PM
Powder Coat oven setup
Yup, that's along the lines of what I was thinking, maybe even line the inside to make it look a little cleaner with or without a second skin of metal between it and the parts. Thanks for the tip.
(1,998 views, 24 replies)
New Post
AceOfSpades0
Today 02:28 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
1. Falcon (EricH) 2. 1.21 GW (Hailey.faiella, SnapDragon, thefoxisloose, AltSudo, Attention) 3. Questionable Decisionmakers (Brian Maher, TDav540, saikiranra, Kellen Hill) 4. The Breakfast Company...
(1,311 views, 25 replies)
New Post
ATannahill
Today 02:04 PM
M.A.R.C.
I signed up to volunteer, should I have gotten something yet?
(958 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
JDeal613
Today 12:33 PM
Using Static Library With GradleRio
This year my team has decided to make the switch from Java to C++ so over the summer I've been rewriting our utility library. When manually compiling and linking it works fine, however, I can not get...
(71 views, 0 replies)
New Post
21brownz
Today 12:17 PM
Vex Configurable Parts in Onshape!
Looks like I'm switching to onshape ;)
(715 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 11:11 AM
Need Your Input -- FRC Prediction Competition Website
People write prediction articles for the Blog that tie into event predictions. Team numbers link to mentions in prediction articles. etc.
(920 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Gdeaver
Today 10:50 AM
Swerve drive cost
The cost of a swerve design project can be at least double what the end cost for a competition module would be. After worlds, we started to look at a redesign of our swerve. To use classic machining...
(1,084 views, 8 replies)
New Post
anishde
Today 07:49 AM
2019 FRC events
To recap, this is a tentative regional schedule for the Northeast: Week 1 Montreal Regional (February 27 to March 2) Week 2 New York Tech Valley Regional (March 6 to March 9)
(15,846 views, 97 replies)
New Post
Jon Stratis
Yesterday 09:13 PM
Pressure not rising smoothly
For others that may come across this thread in the future... I've seen bad gauges cause confusion in the past. I had a team whose compressor "never" shut off - aka the high pressure gauge read 140+...
(610 views, 6 replies)