Go to Post Every team should have a rule about not shouting "ROBOT!" when transporting a robot around the pits/arena. - frasnow [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
philso
Today 10:44 AM
4946 - 6 cube auto?
That's a cycle time of 6 cubes in 15 seconds = 2.5 seconds/cube!!! Hypothetically, they could score all 60 cubes on the field within a match!!! If the opposing alliance doesn't give up the cubes in...
(2,085 views, 8 replies)
New Post
wt200999
Today 10:43 AM
Easy Control Values on Dashboard
Had you considered just using front panel controls for these parameters and 'running' instead of 'deploying' to tune the drive system? Has the benefit of being built into LabVIEW so you don't need...
(68 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Bpk9p4
Today 10:42 AM
Motion Profiling Tuning Advice
him interesting. We did start out slow just to get things going. Maybe we will crank it up and see how it works
(167 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 10:37 AM
Recommended Guide somewhere? - How to create a custom VI?
Put looped code in Periodic Tasks to be constantly executed. That covers Disabled, Auto & Teleop and can loop as much as it wants. If it's just one time pass though code it can still be called from...
(21 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Boltman
Today 10:32 AM
9 cube 60 second Exchange - Team 1836
Nice design! Vault master.
(1,149 views, 11 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 10:25 AM
FRC 2363 Triple Helix gripper prototypes
Thanks Todd. Based on the designs your team has presented over many years, I had suspected that your team used a process like what you described. Your answer to my second question (about 4) falls in...
(10,660 views, 42 replies)
New Post
engunneer
Today 10:10 AM
Trouble with Pathfinder behavior on different paths
for your overall accuracy, have you tried using the I term? this can help correct for steady state errors. It might also indicate you need a hair more P gain, though that's not always the case. As...
(398 views, 7 replies)
New Post
engunneer
Today 10:04 AM
E4T encoder connector
there is a good guide on identifying JST brand connectors here: http://hackaday.com/2017/12/27/jst-is-not-a-connector/. A similar method can be applied using molex parts and digikey's search...
(43 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Eric Scheuing
Today 09:53 AM
Week 6 Video 2018
You may want to revisit G09, especially the part relating to when you're allowed to launch cubes into the switch!
(543 views, 1 replies)
New Post
brian5115
Today 09:51 AM
How Many Cubes?
The most I saw in the CHS week 0 was five. Two in the close switch, one in the far switch, and two in the scale. I think they loaded all of them except the preload from the portal.
(801 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
Greg McKaskle
Today 09:48 AM
Command and Control issue
If you are using Command and Control, we discovered that the templated code for Read Command is actually sending the Reserve Command to the Controller. The diagram constant that should be set to Read...
(34 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Greg McKaskle
Today 09:44 AM
Labview Custom Dashboard problem reading NT values
I don't see an issue with what you attached. But I can explain a bit more about the value binding. If you put a control into the Custom tab of the DB, the code will try to bind that control or...
(103 views, 5 replies)
New Post
page2067
Today 09:35 AM
Elevator Guides Help
Try twisting the brackets - put one rivet in the center - then twist the bracket until the bearings provide a snug fit, then put in other rivets.
(698 views, 8 replies)
New Post
GatorRobotics
Today 09:33 AM
FIRST marketplace sale
Thank you!
(2,357 views, 19 replies)
New Post
MrForbes
Today 09:09 AM
Car related inspiration
As often as I can sneak some car idea into our robot, I do. But it's not very often, unfortunately. I think the best one was 2008 when we figured out that you can drive a robot easily using car...
(404 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Cyberphil
Today 08:14 AM
Team 25 teaser
As always, such a beautiful beast. The drive is legendary at this point, and that lift is not too far behind. The incredible simplicity of most of your bots is always something I am in awe of. In...
(1,650 views, 12 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 08:11 AM
Can you drive w/ 2 cims?
Did you go to worlds because of your drive's performance? Or did you go to worlds because the mechanisms on that robot were well-sorted, you used them well, and had a little bit of luck? The big...
(2,991 views, 29 replies)
New Post
FrankJ
Today 07:40 AM
Team Update 11
Of course there other 33x28 parallelagrams that would meet R03 that will not fit into a 33x28 rectanualar box.
(20,663 views, 186 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 07:28 AM
179 teaser
Your release video is one of the ones I always look for each year. It is always a pleasant surprise to see how you solve a particularly difficult problem.
(2,495 views, 7 replies)
New Post
ToddF
Today 06:31 AM
Robot Reveal Video - Plasma Robotics 2403
I love how unconventional this bot is. It's cool to see good implementation of an out of the box concept. Bonus points for the disk brake.
(950 views, 5 replies)