OCCRA
Go to Post ...we are all winners when people come out of this program and strive to make the world a better place. - Patrick Wang [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Jon Stratis
Yesterday 09:13 PM
Pressure not rising smoothly
For others that may come across this thread in the future... I've seen bad gauges cause confusion in the past. I had a team whose compressor "never" shut off - aka the high pressure gauge read 140+...
(526 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Hallry
Yesterday 08:20 PM
Team Name Mishaps
Try to get an announcer to say "Pascack" correctly, or even "1676"...
(8,102 views, 112 replies)
New Post
cad321
Yesterday 08:15 PM
F4 CADathon 5: 1st Place - Team 62: Orbit Torque CAD Release
After what I saw in the last 2 cadathons while competing against/talking with Brian, and with just how detailed this machine is, I'm going to go out on a limb and say, not really.
(1,030 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Phoenix Spud
Yesterday 07:05 PM
The Koala Foundation: Drought Appeal
Or did we? https://vangogh.teespring.co m/v3/image/jHeMkGDdkBi8DrVhWar2 RiUhun8/480/560.jpg
(709 views, 3 replies)
New Post
ThatSoftwareGuy
Yesterday 05:50 PM
2019 FRC events
Teams with Plano or Dallas as their home event could register for the other event and still have a week in-between. However, for teams with Greenville as their home event, their next closest event is...
(15,287 views, 96 replies)
New Post
asid61
Yesterday 05:35 PM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
The Laguna IQ series is very capable, but has poor customer support. All quality American routers with good support cost a lot of money, so you'll have to decide what's most important to you. You...
(75,931 views, 324 replies)
New Post
GaryVoshol
Yesterday 03:38 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #736
This backpack frame is pretty uncomfortable. All those pressure points.
(118 views, 8 replies)
New Post
calcmogul
Yesterday 03:00 PM
Team 1678 2018 Code Release
The Python code describing their model is here: https://github.com/frc1678/robot-code-public/blob/master/third_party/frc971/control_loops/python/drivetrain.py
(11,865 views, 50 replies)
New Thread
Caleb Sykes
Yesterday 02:18 PM
Chezy Champs Ranking Projection Contest
Announcing the Chezy Champs Ranking Projection Contest! Iíve previously made threads where I just put up my own ranking projections for events, but I thought this could be much more fun. Although I...
(390 views, 0 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Yesterday 01:37 PM
First Drive Train, ADVICE NEEDED PLS!!
Nice job! If your using a laser cutter to fabricate the frame then I'd consider going with a lightening style that takes advantage of the laser better than just circles. The reason 1114 used circles...
(348 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 01:25 PM
FUNalysis Tonight 8:30pm 71 & 254
Thanks to everyone who tuned in last night for FUNalysis! Check out the segment archives on YouTube if you missed it: FRC71 2002 Newton SF1-1: https://youtu.be/Pmig2PYQHmA FRC254 2018 Hopper Q113...
(959 views, 8 replies)
New Post
TBKahouna
Yesterday 10:50 AM
Swerve drive cost
Fabricate for $400 ok... but the design effort, both for the hardware, and then the software is going to be quite a daunting task that consume much of the team's resources while you develop, test,...
(960 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Fritzypoo
Yesterday 08:42 AM
F4 CADathon 5: 2nd Place - Team 157: Minotaur Presents: Blockade
Hey, thanks for asking! Our lift is continuous rigged for power up and power down, and the four smaller spools on the top with the helical string guides drive the lift up and down. The giant pulley...
(506 views, 3 replies)