OCCRA
Go to Post that is one of the funniest non-photoshoped pictures of my father i have seen... - Lil' Lavery [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
FequalsMA
Today 12:27 PM
Best bandsaw for aluminum sheet?
Okay, new question, I'm looking at these and I'm having trouble figuring out how I would cut down a 2x4, it looks like there's not enough table space there or anything to brace it against to get a...
(187 views, 6 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Today 12:18 PM
pic: Average Travel Distance for FRC Teams to US
What about if you limited it just to teams who attended champs last year? Maybe it would make Michigan teams pull things a little less (though on second thought maybe not?)
(47 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Niklas701
Today 12:11 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
Breakfast might be the most important meal of the day, nobody wants to forget Lunch but I sure do love me a good Dinner. 1. Falcon (EricH) 2. 1.21 GW (Hailey.faiella, SnapDragon, thefoxisloose,...
(2,071 views, 34 replies)
New Thread
robocodepodcast
Today 12:07 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #074- Rover Ruckus Part Deux
Episode Description - In this episode, we speak with FTC Students Peter and Nathan who are working diligently to plan their teams approach to meet the requirements of the FTC Rover Ruckus game. They...
(0 views, 0 replies)
New Post
JohnFogarty
Today 11:38 AM
chain in tube experiences
Third-ed? We used 221 Systems 17 tooth double sprockets on both of the teams I worked with that did CIT.
(983 views, 15 replies)
New Thread
Wayne TenBrink
Today 11:38 AM
Driver Control Options for Swerve
For teams using swerve, what driver control options have been demonstrated, and what are their pro's and con's? For example, I have seen "field oriented" systems where the driver console has two...
(29 views, 0 replies)
New Post
nuclearnerd
Today 11:36 AM
pic: Shaft Drive Bearing Blocks
Here's some new products from Actobotics that might revive this old thread:...
(8,004 views, 26 replies)
New Post
bkahl
Today 11:02 AM
Changing CD for the better.
Resource? Yes Service? No I don't think "Service" provides an appropriate connotation for the site.
(8,948 views, 102 replies)
New Post
ATannahill
Today 10:56 AM
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 09:35 AM
Mentor to Team Relationship
When WildStang started in 1996, there were Motorola engineers and there were teachers. Then there was my wife and I. We were neither Motorolans or teachers. Quite frankly the team didn't know how...
(1,513 views, 19 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 09:33 AM
Pneumatic System Help
Yes! The Users Manual for the PDP and PCM gives the strip length needed to make a proper connection. These manuals can be found on the CTRE web page for each of these products.
(875 views, 28 replies)
New Post
Yossarian
Today 09:14 AM
Tips on how to become a good coach.
I had the pleasure of working with a phenomenal drive coach this year. He was an inspiration to be coached under, and was absolutely amazing. I agree with pretty much everything said above, although...
(1,259 views, 12 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 08:59 AM
SRX Encoder Mount Question
We bought some at Ace. We used grommets for a 7/8" hole. These had about a 5/8" inside diameter which is what you need. The screws pass through this hole and go into the mount holes on the encoder...
(528 views, 9 replies)
New Post
mrnoble
Today 08:50 AM
Colorado Off Season Event: BIG NEWS!!
Switch and scale assignment will be fixed, rather than random, due to the nature of the FMS that we are running.
(2,168 views, 14 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Today 08:39 AM
[FF]: [OFF] BOB 2018 Tier 1
Iíll light a spark under this draft with team 384.
(131 views, 3 replies)
New Post
carpedav000
Today 07:12 AM
pic: Introducing Captain USA
I actually have a plan for this, it is just not in the model yet ;) Noted. I had this in the back of my mind but havent gotten around to it yet. Also this robot is 6lbs (This and my shell...
(391 views, 4 replies)
New Post
jaredhk
Today 02:18 AM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #741
Welcome to FIRST Marriage. In FIRST Marriage 2 individuals, a bride and a groom, compete on a 27 by 54 ft field and use affection in their quest to stay married...Just don't ask about SECOND Marriage.
(171 views, 14 replies)
New Post
bobbysq
Today 12:10 AM
Settle a bet: Snow Storm or Dust Storm in the FRC trailer?
Send it? You don't know what it means? Well, let me tell you a little story. Think of the 'send' as the package. We're sending that package. Where? Doesn't matter. It's about the send, not the...
(576 views, 15 replies)
New Post
sailorjoe
Yesterday 11:28 PM
Optical Flow sensor users?
Yes, see the white paper on CD-Media and this link: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?p=178 1756&highlight=flow+ motion#post1781756
(508 views, 1 replies)
New Post
sailorjoe
Yesterday 11:27 PM
Camera Encoder for Robot
We tried that board last year, and wrote a white paper on it. Here is the accumulated information. https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?p=178 1756&highlight=flow+ motion#post1781756
(683 views, 5 replies)