Go to Post Every team should have a rule about not shouting "ROBOT!" when transporting a robot around the pits/arena. - frasnow [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 12:04 AM
Randomness of the Scale in the Playoffs?
They are not the same. When the GA/MC announces "3... 2... 1..." and the field lights are white (turning the alliance color in an animation), that's a special period before auto when the plate...
(7,962 views, 65 replies)
New Thread
Today 12:01 AM
4183 would like to present.........
Our 7th creation, "Intelligent" Design! https://i.imgur.com/JZdWCnD.jpg Featuring our classic wood mechanisms and an aluminum versa-chassis frame, with a 2 stage elevator, climber, an incredible...
(175 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:34 PM
SHOCKING NEWS: This year's field hurts!
How would you account for most previous years where roller intakes were common, then? I don't recall them having this level of static buildup.
(9,259 views, 76 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:17 PM
Using USB Cameras in C++
I recommend you look at the type of project you are using, presumably an Eclipse project. The argument-less StartAutomaticCaptur e() method continues to exist this year. Our team is using it. It...
(114 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Arvind S
Yesterday 11:15 PM
pic: Both Boards
Thank you! We have more information available and full designs files at our GitHub plus this CD thread, but we faced really no issues from using them for two weeks. The really nice advantage of these...
(257 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Arvind S
Yesterday 11:05 PM
Thank you. We will definitely make sure to get one to you and your team :).
(396 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:05 PM
Pythonic way of using PID loops in auto
Stateful autonomous provides a really easy way to create a bunch of states. The states don't have to be time based, you can just call 'next_state' at any time to move between states.
(124 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:45 PM
FRC 174 Code and Simulator
The camera thing is caused by wpilib not supporting cameras on windows (and/or potentially anything other than the roborio, haven't checked in a while). One thing you can do to make it work in the...
(1,162 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:33 PM
Handling Cancelled District Event?
It's March...March is one big weird weather pattern. At least in the this part of the US. No one is surprised to see a snow storm in March. It happens almost every year just as the weather starts...
(8,779 views, 79 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:20 PM
3146 Climbing
Nicely done! RIDE looks like it's shaping up to be a great event...
(230 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:16 PM
CommandGroup Irregularity
Initially I had a very similar Command, but encountered issues with required subsystems (some important methods for subclassing/creating your own CommandGroup are package private). After some...
(96 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Yesterday 10:11 PM
FRC Team Embroidery Patches
I'm trying to collect robotics embroidery patches to attach to my denim coat, and I was wondering if there were any teams that handed out patches that would be willing to mail me one. I have a...
(45 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:02 PM
USB Camera and Game Data
I posted this in Technical Discussion instead. If a moderator can delete it here that would be appreciated.
(57 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:01 PM
Scoring 2 Cubes at once, G22 or G20
Isn't that a blatant G27 violation?
(1,057 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:42 PM
NEforecast 2018: Week 4 Pine Tree Event
Great article as always and thanks for the shout out. Really looking forward to seeing everyone in action this weekend, looks to be a very strong field!
(466 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:23 PM
[YMTC]: Is ramming okay?
It really depends on why they were doing it, or at least appeared to be doing it. Ramming a robot to make it drop cubes or throw off its aim is fine. Ramming to tip a robot over or cause any sort of...
(293 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:14 PM
If VDOT could take my salt we could have the event in Blacksburg. But really I just wanted an excuse to post another thinking gif in a Platter thread.
(840 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 08:59 PM
Dr Joe's Gif of the Week Contest 2018: Week 3 Submissions
"Unexpected Coopertition" https://i.gyazo.com/340e00d3cf89b1fbd6f2 73d4cca93a2f.gif Do practice matches count? Robots involved: 5817 graciously gives a cube to 1323. Other robots in match: 3257,...
(717 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
Yesterday 08:57 PM
Team 3309 AZ North Recap
Here is FRC Team 3309's first Regional Recap for the 2018 Season! Tune in tomorrow to see the Friarbots at the 2018 Orange County Regional: https://www.twitch.tv/firstinspires11
(255 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 08:51 PM
Shuffleboard starts slowly
Update: talked to field crew today and learned that shuffleboard loads much faster if you open it from it's source "shuffleboard.ja r" instead of using the eclipse plugin or the driver station. Timed...
(1,165 views, 23 replies)