Go to Post Deodorant cannot be stressed enough. To quote a teammate "body odor is a body don't-or." - C. De Vries [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
java4first
Today 03:33 PM
Network Tables Client in .NET/C#
Thank you! P.S. I work with any mentor that volunteers :)
(16 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Funske
Today 03:30 PM
Trouble with TalonSRX setSensorPhase() and setInverted()
Thank you for the reply! I got the left side to invert properly and now it drives great. However regardless if I set the sensor phase when looking at the position of the left side it jumps around...
(22 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Type
Today 03:23 PM
pic: Am I Doing It Right Guys?
Did you design that cover for the DeCIMate gears or is that somewhere on AndyMark's website?
(0 views, 1 replies)
New Post
armagetto
Today 03:07 PM
Andymark button board
Yup. On a semi related note, the included joystick is not an analog stick like those found on modern controllers.
(160 views, 2 replies)
New Post
RoboChair
Today 03:06 PM
Mecanum vs Tank Drive & Gearbox/Wheel Selection
If you are not going to program mecanum as field-centric, do not use mecanum. Make an H-drive instead. An H-drive has all the same advantages as a robot-centric mecanum drive and fewer...
(684 views, 13 replies)
New Post
jreneew2
Today 03:05 PM
Not Receiving Quad Encoder Position
Have you tried using the talons issensorpresent function?
(13 views, 1 replies)
New Post
jreneew2
Today 03:00 PM
resetting position talonsrx quad encoder
talonsrx.setSelected SensorPosition(0, 10); or talonsrx.getSensorCo llection().setquadra tureposition(0,10);
(9 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
sasha2424
Today 02:54 PM
Camera Encoder for Robot
I am trying to write some code that will use a Camera to track texture on the ground and identify how much the robot has moved. The robot is all directional so the software needs to keep track of the...
(3 views, 0 replies)
New Post
mac
Today 02:38 PM
Game plan
Yo Andrew. Climbing is worth 90 points total not 75 points. You will see 2 climbs every match. There will be no 1st place winner anywhere on the planet earth that has ZERO climb points. Mentor Mac. I...
(1,019 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Luke A, ~GPD
Today 02:38 PM
How to send IR signal using Labview?
I think this is awesome, but make sure you aren't in violation of R69. It believe it is up to the Lead Robot Inspector at your event. One way to not risk being inviolation is to bypass the IR...
(104 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
indieFan
Today 02:37 PM
Is there a link to White Papers?
Is there a link to the white papers that I am missing? Edit: Found it on the left of the portal below the pictures. Thanks,
(15 views, 0 replies)
New Post
MooreteP
Today 02:13 PM
2018 POWER UP Game Manual Test
Thank to everyone for their feedback. I made some very minor changes for clarification, so keep your original sharing email. (Robot fully contained by the platform zone cannot be touched during the...
(1,233 views, 10 replies)
New Post
bobbysq
Today 02:10 PM
Can you wire two motors into one motor controller in FRC?
Check R36 in the manual.
(81 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
SPR Coach
Today 02:09 PM
Endgame Ramp Dimensions
6424 is looking at building a few practice ramps to make sure we can consistently climb a ramp bot at endgame if required. We are planning on making a climber with a buddy bar but if we are in an...
(81 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Sky Captain
Today 02:04 PM
I2C LED Control with Rioduino
Thanks, although, that doesn't seem like enough code. How does the mode change? Does it send the entire string " Pulse_Color" or just a single character? Additionally, do you have your rioduino...
(99 views, 2 replies)
New Post
reuven
Today 02:01 PM
Frequently burning VRM's
i'd be in the FLL tournament in Haifa at the 31st. i can drop at your workshop and get a glimpse of the wiring and the dead VRM's if your team likes (your mentor's should have my contact info, or if...
(1,042 views, 15 replies)
New Post
imariio
Today 02:00 PM
Eclipse Mutex Error
I'm trying that without the RoboRio connected and get that "echo.exe has stopped working" I click close program(cuz debug did nothing) then it sais "the build failed are you sure you want to continue...
(155 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Boltman
Today 01:53 PM
Rookie Team Help Request - Kit of Parts Chassis
I think we should rethink if a complaint R02 bot with minor protrusions beyond the max dimension would automatically fail R03. There was a QandA on this very topic. ----------------------- 190 R03...
(877 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Kevin Leonard
Today 01:48 PM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
I'd largely agree with this. If there was a 2 stage elevator COTS item and generic game piece roller claw kit available on kickoff weekend, I don't think many of us would be upset. The fact that it's...
(10,546 views, 89 replies)
New Thread
Christo6
Today 01:40 PM
Commands not being interrupted
Team 1726 is programming their robot using C++ for the first time this year. We are having trouble getting commands to interrupt each other. In our current test setup we have two commands:...
(15 views, 0 replies)