OCCRA
Go to Post I'll wait for someone else to do it, then disagree with whatever they say. :p - Jcarbon [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
mman1506
Today 08:15 PM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
Oh definitely but considering LMT Onsrud, a fairly large manufacturer can base there entire business largely on single flute endmills there's definitely some market to be had. Additionally we're...
(36,711 views, 194 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 08:11 PM
Thoughts on OpenMV Cam M7?
Having looked at the JeVois, the M7 that OP is asking about, and the Pixy... I'd pick the JeVois out of the three... it's absurdly impressive. We're also currently beta testing a thing that might...
(140 views, 6 replies)
New Post
BronzeStallion
Today 08:10 PM
STEAMPOWERED DOWNLOAD
Oh I know https://imgur.com/a/EkKdB 1285
(1,407 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 07:12 PM
Registration 2018
As of 11/19/17 Open registration closes tomorrow 3671 teams 2955 Regional event slots assigned 2895 District event slots assigned 5850 total event slots takenRegional teams: 2122 regional teams (32)...
(45,056 views, 318 replies)
New Post
Jchau
Today 06:57 PM
3D printer vs. Manual Mill
For a bit more ($2599) you can get the OMIO CNC x8 which has a 2.2kw water cooled spindle. A lot of people have said good things about that router. It's much better suited for aluminum than the...
(1,178 views, 26 replies)
New Post
Oblarg
Today 06:51 PM
paper: FRC Drivetrain Characterization
It depends crucially on what kind of friction you add - not all drivetrain friction is created equal. As we mention in the paper, the observed linearity indicates there are (at most) three types of...
(1,012 views, 11 replies)
New Post
414cnewq
Today 06:36 PM
Battle for the Bluegrass 2017
Results have been posted to TBA https://www.thebluealliance. com/event/2017kybb#results
(2,639 views, 19 replies)
New Thread
Akalumous
Today 06:06 PM
Stuy Splash hosted by FRC 694 StuyPulse
Team 694 StuyPulse is hosting Stuy Splash. Stuy Splash is a series of lectures geared toward rookie robotics teams as well as veteran robotics teams all throughout the Tristate area, covering...
(117 views, 0 replies)
New Post
JefferMC
Today 04:52 PM
Profiling the roboRIO? Why not?
Granted, there are different ways of executing profiling. Not all profiling is attempting to track where wall time is spent.
(1,023 views, 14 replies)
New Post
asid61
Today 03:31 PM
Hi, Im just a new design lead looking for resources, anything helps
For shooters in particular it's hard to calculate precisely how long they take to spin up without using calculus. For me, I just gear the RPM at whatever the prototyping yielded to be a good result...
(494 views, 6 replies)
New Post
AustinSchuh
Today 03:18 PM
4-cim vs. 6-mini-cim drivetrains
Dang it Paul. I thought we were done innovating in the drivetrain gearbox. It's pretty hard for us to refute the logic of a 6 Mini CIM drivetrain, especially since we see so much heat fade. Sounds...
(4,058 views, 47 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 03:08 PM
Old robot replacement electrical system
What you could do is visit a car audio store in person with a 40a breaker and find a fuse block it fits.
(298 views, 9 replies)
New Thread
Daniel Ernst
Today 02:11 PM
Photos - FLL Jr. at 2017 Frog Force Frenzy FTC Qualifier
My photos from FLL Jr. activities at 2017 Frog Force Frenzy FTC Qualifier Novi Middle School on 11/18/2017 are posted at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/danielernst/albums/72157689795803235
(49 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Skyehawk
Today 01:33 PM
Now's the time to start E-scouting apps
Everyone who may be considering electronic scouting for the upcoming season, Now is the time to start assembling your app framework, looking into community solutions/open source, figuring out which...
(193 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Jchau
Today 01:23 PM
pic: 2 CIM Flipped Shifting Gearbox
The gearbox should be around 7.8 pounds including everything. Right now, it sticks into the frame about 4.25in because of the space added to run chain outside of the tube. If the chain were run...
(274 views, 4 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 12:52 PM
Possible drive train 2018
As it stands, it looks like you're liable to tip backwards when the omni wheel is up. The back-most traction wheel is only a little bit behind the center of the robot, so if the CoG shifts to behind...
(922 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Brainiac33
Today 11:54 AM
Team 900 Role Call
Hey CD i'm Mason, I'm a transfer from 1533, and i'll be assisting with mechanical and CAD now with the Zebracorns! I'm looking forward to designing more crazy ideas for you guys to get excited about...
(28,950 views, 201 replies)
New Post
amesmich
Today 11:43 AM
First Choice Security
Thanks Jerry !
(1,173 views, 13 replies)
New Post
SenorZ
Today 11:27 AM
Pit setup question?
Friarbots, team 3309, have the truss pit with lighting. Very impressive, and a group of four can set it up pretty quick. But they need to store all those 10' sections of trussing and base plates 10...
(589 views, 4 replies)
New Post
SamcFuchs
Today 11:02 AM
Final Countdown for Georgia Dome
I love seeing pictures of our team from years ago. That was our first HoF trip to CMP, I can only imagine how hyped those kids were.
(1,369 views, 18 replies)