OCCRA
Go to Post Remember kids, it's not about the speed of your drive train, it's how you use it - Michael Corsetto [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
Team12255
Yesterday 10:15 PM
FTC/FRC controller assignment sheet.
A programmer from our FTC team, 12255, made this image and we thought it may be helpful for other teams.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yMQAg4N45IbiLau9x0L 4m4GorP-CWnWh/view?usp=sharing
(41 views, 0 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:09 PM
[FRC Blog] FIRST TV Episode and New DLC Pack
Nope, per the 2017 Manual, you could use your withholding allowance either at the RAP or at competition, or both, as long as it was under 30 lb. I pointed out that you could add and test in the...
(2,504 views, 18 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:58 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #749
The paper hats won't do anything against LEGO Seagull droppings. Not that they'd be any more effective about a real seagull.
(25 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 09:51 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #748
After the week I've had, I needed this. :) This one was tough to judge! First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(363 views, 19 replies)
New Post
BryceHanson
Yesterday 09:24 PM
Unique Robots
If you're looking for unique, go ahead and check out 971. They're always pushing the envelope on wild and wacky (and incredibly successful) in the FRC world. This year, for example, they had their...
(235 views, 2 replies)
New Post
LordPeaches
Yesterday 09:15 PM
FIRES Scouting App
Does it double check scouting data from other teams at the same competition? I love the idea of being able to look at other team's scouting data, in order to ensure accurate data & some teams no...
(6,006 views, 33 replies)
New Post
phargo#1018
Yesterday 09:06 PM
How to Paint Aluminum
Sometimes looking outside the box pays off! We drop off our parts after the present day's meeting and pick them up before the next days meeting, Zero lost build time. I haven't heard anything on...
(1,194 views, 17 replies)
New Thread
dk5sm5luigi
Yesterday 08:36 PM
FindRobotParts.com Updates (Programming Resources and MXP Boards)
We have been busy updating the FindRobotParts.com website with new parts and section. The new sections we have added are MXP Boards and Programming Resources. We are also in the process of updating...
(87 views, 0 replies)
New Post
bearbot
Yesterday 07:44 PM
2019 NASA Grants announced
Huge thanks to NASA for picking us as a sustainability grant team .
(627 views, 5 replies)
New Post
its.presto
Yesterday 07:35 PM
paper: Stop the Stop Build
Bumping this thread for pertinence regarding 2020 season
(18,552 views, 100 replies)
New Post
michaelwm
Yesterday 07:15 PM
Significant Change coming to FRC (in 2020)
i would have never guessed https://media.giphy.com/media/6nWhy3ulBL7GSCvKw6/giphy.gif
(32,121 views, 222 replies)
New Post
ClayTownR
Yesterday 06:52 PM
how to drive 1/2" hex shafts with a drill?
We didnít like having to turn down every shaft we used, so we made a one-time tool for every time. Itís just a short hex shaft which has been turned down on the end with a 2Ē spacer in the hex end....
(918 views, 12 replies)
New Post
JerryBudd
Yesterday 06:43 PM
New AndyMark Website
Thanks for the feedback! We do miss our tables, but that doesn't mean we won't bring them back. Looking at how to do it way better than the workarounds we had to do with Volusion. If anyone is...
(3,056 views, 41 replies)
New Post
philso
Yesterday 06:28 PM
Potential Battery Charger(s)?
If you have only 3-4 viable batteries and get a few more new ones for the 2019 competition season, you might want chargers that are capable of charging at the 6 A limit. Otherwise, the batteries...
(346 views, 7 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Yesterday 04:55 PM
Pnuematic code
Stopping the compressor at 120 psi has nothing to do with programming. The PCM should take care of it automatically as long as the pressure switch is installed correctly. (See R94 in the 2018 manual)
(70 views, 2 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 04:05 PM
Hex Bearing Out of Stock
Strange that they let me put in in the cart. A bit pricey, but Boca has them. $7.81 each for quantity 50-99.
(421 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Ty Tremblay
Yesterday 02:35 PM
Battle Of the Bay
Thanks Brighid! Here's a link to the presentation on Command Based Programming seminar.
(1,118 views, 6 replies)
New Post
cloudbase1
Yesterday 02:28 PM
Java vision on RaspberryPi Network Tables
Awesome thanks this is exactly what I was looking for. I was going to start writing something like this and figure someone may have done this already.
(166 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Matthew Walstra
Yesterday 01:59 PM
FRC Vision Processing Sample App
I think this has to do with the ability of the logitech c270 webcam to stream yuyv (index 0) and mjpeg (index 1)
(868 views, 4 replies)
New Post
cscottm
Yesterday 01:06 PM
Praise or Bash the Announcement w/ Corsetto FRC1678 and Saanya and Scott FRC2468
"title" Keeping the options open, I like it. Here's to it being a praise.
(742 views, 1 replies)