Go to Post What is this word "done" of which you speak? - Rick TYler [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
davispitts3577
Today 11:46 PM
Team 3577 Presents Jethro
Team 3577 presents our bot, Jethro. Note that some things have changed between the pictures and the videos, such as the chain run, and some extra plates and covers here and there. Bot Pics:...
(0 views, 0 replies)
New Post
JacobD
Today 11:44 PM
7048 Robot Reveal
Wow.. This is very impressive especially for a rookie team. I would love to see a video of it in action but I guess I'll have to wait.
(0 views, 2 replies)
New Post
NewtonCrosby
Today 11:40 PM
Can't Select Autonomous
First simple question: Are you in Editable mode by accident? It's not always visually clear that the window is in editable mode, but it exhibits similar symptoms as to what you are saying. Short of...
(134 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Today 11:37 PM
2018 Team Update 13
When Stratis started the new thread on R-03 on Friday night following SpecCheck, only 20 people commented on it by Sunday. However, it took until Monday and Tuesday for it to blow up. Just wait...
(3,704 views, 36 replies)
New Post
NewtonCrosby
Today 11:30 PM
Robot shutoff issue
Do you have a lot of print outs to your console? Many people are having this same issue by sending too many prints to the console.
(0 views, 2 replies)
New Post
NewtonCrosby
Today 11:28 PM
Scheduler
I second this. Simple and clean.
(129 views, 6 replies)
New Post
NewtonCrosby
Today 11:26 PM
Robot disable
Your code is definitely crashing for some reason. Check your logs to see if you have brownout or power issues that could be causing your RoboRIO to lose subsystems for small amounts of time, then...
(67 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
cgund98
Today 11:23 PM
Machine Learning for Game Piece Detection
https://github.com/cgund98/frcbox/raw/master/test.png Machine Learning for Game Piece Detection I used machine learning for game piece detection instead of standard computer vision techniques. ...
(0 views, 0 replies)
New Post
NewtonCrosby
Today 11:21 PM
Drivetrain encoder PID help
I think you can simplify your code a bunch by just using one PID controller. That way your code won't be constantly competing with the other. First things first, I would spend the time it takes to...
(83 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Today 11:21 PM
Team 4539 Presents Ricky Bobby
Soooo happy to see the two bot climb! Nice robot as usual KAOTIC! See you guys at Lake Superior!
(192 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Donut
Today 11:16 PM
[FRC Blog] Stop Build Day
Jokes on you Frank, we bagged the robot last night already! Good luck to everyone scrambling to finish up tonight! Time for some well deserved rest.
(851 views, 4 replies)
New Post
bearbot
Today 11:16 PM
Team 346 RoboHawks Reveal 2018
Hopefully will see your at CHS DCMP can't wait to check it out inperson
(210 views, 3 replies)
New Post
bearbot
Today 11:15 PM
Team 1418 presents: Panthera
That robot is so amazing can't wait to hopeful play with you at Greater DC and possibly CHS DCMP
(161 views, 1 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 11:14 PM
Shifting Gearbox
First... VersaPlanetaries do NOT shift. They're single-speed planetaries. What you're looking for would be a standard shifting gearbox, but then you need to figure out what spread of gears you...
(222 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Kevin Sevcik
Today 11:13 PM
Team 7013 Presents: Raptor
What's your plan for legally mounting bumpers to this robot? West Coast drives always have a few hoops to jump through to comply with R34. Usually that's standoffs or bumper mounting hardpoints...
(1,618 views, 8 replies)
New Post
fergus180
Today 11:13 PM
Barker Redbacks 4613 Robot Reveal 2018
Hey! It's 21 3/4" by 23 3/4" in the longest dimension we wanted to make it small so it was nimble on the field.
(6,890 views, 40 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 11:12 PM
Team Update 11
So, I just heard from a bunch of teams that got these pre-assembled drive frames. They object to custom chassis because they can't compete with them--Kitbots just aren't quite good enough. Can...
(23,609 views, 207 replies)
New Post
NewtonCrosby
Today 11:07 PM
Auto code only works every 2nd time it runs
Do you get any difference if you disable the Scheduler.removeAll( ) command? We haven't run into the issue that you're seeing but looking through your flow control that's about the only major...
(156 views, 3 replies)
New Post
NewtonCrosby
Today 10:58 PM
Power Up Driver's Test
I'll take a copy of the answer key please. Thanks. ~
(3,732 views, 28 replies)
New Post
MrForbes
Today 10:50 PM
BAG and TAG READY ?
No, but Tacocat is in the bag, anyways. Missing a few withheld parts and pieces. http://selectric.org/nerds/tacocat%20bag.jpg
(472 views, 7 replies)