OCCRA
Go to Post Look at 71's 'walking' bot from last year. One dosn't need wheels/track to move. All you need is an idea. - Jack [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Jon Stratis
Today 02:03 PM
China Update: China 2019 Canceled
Language and culture differences do have an impact, but probably not in the way you think. When China was first getting started, we had a half dozen or so of their teams at the North Star/10,000...
(3,424 views, 23 replies)
New Post
CptJJ
Today 01:21 PM
Sensors, TalonSRX vs Roborio
While the 1000hz loops and sensor integration might be nice at times, I think the talons real strength is in motion magic. For the vast majority of teams that dont have the time to craft perfect...
(430 views, 10 replies)
New Post
kelef
Today 01:14 PM
Prusa i3 MK3 Upgrade
I personally have a prusa i3 mk2 and it works beautifully. Most maintenance I've done is tightening some bolts, or updating firmware. The parts are beautiful, it holds up amazingly, and it doesn't...
(614 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 12:48 PM
Pneumatic System Help
I am suggesting that the Teflon tape is closing off the input port to the switch.
(2,753 views, 54 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 12:27 PM
Is a battery screw terminal legal?
Nate, The robot rules have specified what I call "tab" batteries for as far back as lead acid batteries have been legal. During manufacture, the batteries have no terminals, so internally all...
(1,093 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 12:17 PM
Uses for Spike Blues
The RoboRio relay outputs are designed to interface with the Spike relays. However, the Spike is pretty simple and can be fed with a simple digital output. Spikes are designed so that output can be...
(537 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 12:10 PM
Minor help
Another way is if the device is part of a COTS computing device. Just saying...
(195 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 12:01 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #745
These doors lead directly into the pits but... Maintenance hasn't shown up yet, so you have to go around the side, through the small door, turn right, go up two flights of stairs, across the gym...
(138 views, 9 replies)
New Post
NathanStro
Today 11:35 AM
Class of 2019, where are you applying?
Super excited to finally be able to reply to this thread :D My schools in order of importance go -RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology): Early Desicion! -Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University...
(2,380 views, 44 replies)
New Post
AvKauf
Today 11:09 AM
Issues with Teleop
I made sure the controller was in the right mode and even tried the other modes just because. I still didn't get a response from the talens so I am going to see if our old programmer that programmed...
(215 views, 7 replies)
New Post
virtuald
Today 10:52 AM
Simulate flywheel for linear LinearMotion
I'm not particularly good at math either... and as such, the LinearMotion helper doesn't simulate inertia at all. In order to do that, I think you'd need to compute the actual velocity of the motor,...
(158 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Today 10:19 AM
[FF]: [OFF]: Mission Mayhem Tier 1
Both Taegen and I have 5842
(244 views, 14 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Today 10:14 AM
Introducing Frosted Glass
Using the Limelite, we ended up with two cameras, one at 320p 90fps and the other also at 320p but only 30fps (the second camera framerate is limited by the Limelite itself). The framerates we...
(914 views, 10 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 08:41 AM
Are veteran mentors out of touch? 8:30pm Eastern Tonight
Not if some people get their way.
(3,788 views, 35 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Yesterday 09:48 PM
[FF]: [OFF]: Mission Mayhem Tier 2
nomythicalbeast 179 108 1369 pchild 180 5842 1251 drwhorx 744 744b 3932 Big-B 5472 1902 4592 abbymarie 5472b 1902b 3653 CurtisB42 233 2383b 1523 KaranY ...
(418 views, 39 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Yesterday 08:44 PM
Why I love OCCRA
I did say pretend. I didn't want to write "states/provinces" the entire time. I never said one program did cause it, but OCCRA is a large reason behind the success. Back in the early to mid 2000s,...
(1,330 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Yesterday 08:44 PM
paper: Miscellaneous Statistics Projects 2018
After a break, I'm back at it again looking at schedule strengths, I'll have a more thorough post soon, but I thought I would just share this quick. Here is a summary of the best and worst schedules...
(3,021 views, 14 replies)
New Post
BrennanB
Yesterday 08:20 PM
[FF]: [OFF]: Duel on the Delaware Tier 2
They were picked, just not removed off the available list.
(267 views, 22 replies)
New Post
JamieSinn
Yesterday 07:54 PM
What do they do in beta?
We've beta tested last year, and will be again this year. Usually what happens is the teams are asked to check over the code / plugins to ensure that there are no production errors when teams use...
(438 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
traitorv2.0
Yesterday 07:17 PM
Issues building/deploying with alpha build
So everything I've done for the past few weeks has worked perfectly as far as deploying to the robot etc. I got in today and without changing anything none of the wpilib commands could be found...
(83 views, 0 replies)