OCCRA
Go to Post A mentor, by definition, provides a nuturing environment and, over time, makes themselves progressively unnecessary. - Rich Kressly [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
risho900
Today 07:42 PM
FIRST Choice What did you get?
Makes sense thanks thanks
(2,936 views, 45 replies)
New Post
Batrex
Today 07:37 PM
Here's a 2019 Kickoff timer
Wait so are some teams up late at night or up super early in the morning to watch the kickoff?
(971 views, 6 replies)
New Post
SamCarlberg
Today 07:28 PM
Alpha release of Visual Studio Code for FRC C++ and Java
Report problems on the beta forums. Chief Delphi is not the place to be asking for help on the beta test software.
(20,976 views, 151 replies)
New Post
risho900
Today 07:16 PM
Voltage Limiting
Not really tbh. We got some 775pros for next season so just making sure we keep our chances of burnin them out the lowest possible
(494 views, 11 replies)
New Thread
cpapplefamily
Today 07:12 PM
LimeLight Library
As I have been testing the LimeLight the past week I created this library to make the LimeLight behave more like any other object we use on our robots. Instructions are in the README for manual...
(56 views, 0 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 07:02 PM
Need help with I2C Communication between RoboRio and Arduino
If possible, I'd start by making sure voltages on the line are changing when you transmit "test" - hard to verify without a scope or logic analyzer or bus sniffer though. But, if you can do this, it...
(155 views, 3 replies)
New Post
waialua359
Today 06:02 PM
[RSN] 9PM ET Wed (12/12) - 2019 COTS Review Show with Allen Gregory from 3847!
I"m definitely buying both swerve modules for future testing.
(427 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Peter Johnson
Today 04:59 PM
Java 11 & Raspberry PI
I'm planning on a beta release this Friday.
(250 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Wayne Doenges
Today 04:55 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #753
$50,000.00 CNC machine and one student makes the item they needed with PVC.
(143 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 04:33 PM
MAR 2019
Did you update the gradient colors? Looks prettier than I remember. :o Also, the WT tab is broken
(636 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Brian Maher
Today 04:15 PM
FIRST Thanksgiving Fundraising Email
These emails remind me of when my college (that I still attend) calls my parents asking for donations. Are their tens of thousands not enough? Are my hundreds of of hours not enough?
(3,603 views, 41 replies)
New Post
brandon5638
Today 03:45 PM
pic: Average Stack
With this, as long as you have the motor power, an infinite stack is possible. Just Stack It.
(699 views, 4 replies)
New Post
OMGRobots1
Today 03:23 PM
Team 5404 modular drivebase
Agreed with everyone else, you might consider mounting the gearboxes in a second way, potentially to a base plate or use a churro/other cross member between the gearboxes to increase rigidity....
(915 views, 4 replies)
New Post
346CADmen
Today 03:00 PM
Mock FRC Game - Destination: Deepest Space
Robot starting position is in one of the dishes atop a pedestal assigned randomly by the field, before each match. Autonomous will be to reach carpet surface in 30 seconds. Blue box in manual will...
(1,715 views, 15 replies)
New Post
rfolea
Today 02:53 PM
2019 Digital Animation Award question?
"What is it based on" - Not sure I understand what you are asking - can you re-state the question?
(115 views, 3 replies)
New Post
OccamzRazor
Today 02:44 PM
The Ultimate West Coast Drive Guide presented by 3506
I definitely want the students to get a C-C distance video going as well as some basic do and do nots around degrees of wrap on a sprocket. Too many good designs have gone poorly because of silly...
(868 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Jon Stratis
Today 02:02 PM
New AndyMark Website
I had an email exchange with them on this topic, was told they were working on it. So, hopefully we'll have decent invoices soon!
(5,731 views, 61 replies)
New Thread
agranight
Today 01:49 PM
robotpy-cscore with labview dashboard
hey we are trying to run the py-cscore library on a raspberry pi in order to send image to a labview dashboard and we are unable to figure out how to connect the 2. has anyone successfully figured...
(53 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 01:16 PM
FRC Deep Dive with FRC1678 Citrus Circuits Tues 8:30pm Eastern
Fantastic turnout last night! Thank you to FRC1678 Citrus Circuits for taking the time to unveil the curtain into their team inter-workings! If you missed last nights episode, here are the...
(1,951 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Richard Wallace
Today 11:52 AM
AM in the PM Ep. 08 - Raptors and Cannon Balls
Yep. Andy is correct as usual. We have not broken any Rev 4 pulleys. All the breakage we did see was caused by impacts that would be extreme in any game other than Stronghold. That game beat many...
(1,164 views, 14 replies)