Go to Post I would proudly put an AndyMark sticker on our robot any day! - Andy Grady [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Thread
Today 02:45 PM
4910 Robot Reveal
https://lh3.googleuserconten t.com/dUiqS_bOi7W7zI4hsRdz AVGNuJ-y28whsm6U94ZwsT9G2-c2QRtbTevoMP3OlBkjXq kDGortsS1voBCu_D7J-wH6lQM1aLNjA6QyIQ4=w 640 Team 4910 East Cobb Robotics presents our 2018 robot:...
(13 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Today 02:39 PM
Tech Valley Semis Red Card
Can someone explain the second yellow/red card issued to the 3990-3996 alliance? I was watching the stream and they got a red card for "scale interference." I saw 3990 hit the scale in auto and drop...
(49 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 02:36 PM
Regular 1.5 minute packet loss
Using some of these tools would be useful for people who know how to. We too experience lost packets while over Wi-Fi. USB=good, hardwire=good. Ruining wireShark we first seen google mail checker in...
(1,140 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Today 02:34 PM
Game data. Wanting more.
Ah, that would make sense.
(209 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Today 02:17 PM
Full Field View Only PLEASE
Agreed. To me, this should be changed/improved. The full field view should be added alongside this, not a replacement to whats currently there. If theres other Twitch VODs that arent uploaded to...
(4,089 views, 60 replies)
New Post
Today 02:00 PM
Talon SR not working
Make sure the pwm wires aren't plugged in backwards. The side with a small B in the plastic should have the black/brown wire. That wire should correspond to the ground connection on the Rio. Are...
(36 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Today 01:52 PM
Detecting gears with deep learning
Haha, looks like gears are 4x more popular than power cubes. Great job on the model.
(9,015 views, 39 replies)
New Thread
Today 01:32 PM
Talon SRs not working
Our Talon SR motor controllers from the 2015 KOP are not functioning properly. Everything is wired and programmed correctly. When I enable them, they have no change in the indicator light. It flashes...
(19 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 01:28 PM
New Post
Today 01:23 PM
Wisconsin Regional Scouts
2062 doesn't necessarily *need* more scouts for the whole tournament, but we'd be happy to share our online database with your team. If you'd like to see how our database works, one of our members...
(628 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Anuraag Routray
Today 01:11 PM
2018 Strategy Boards
Tried this at our last regional, and I didn't really like it as the paper would move around a lot. Plus, a laminated clip board looks cool :D
(3,919 views, 13 replies)
New Thread
Today 01:03 PM
RioLog dropping output
We log a lot of information to both the console (riolog) and to a disk file on the RoboRio. This has worked perfectly in the past. Now we are seeing plenty of cases where expected output does not...
(38 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 12:48 PM
JVM Crash due to camera feed
Here is the dmesg output.
(308 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Today 12:47 PM
The FIRST Devil's Dictionary
Metric Crescent Wrench an essential item that all freshmen must locate for the senior members of the team. See also: Left Handed Hammer, Backwards turning screwdriver, and Dropped Pockets.
(85,198 views, 353 replies)
New Post
Today 12:33 PM
How to Win Power Up as an 8 Seed?
Not necessarily 8 has a great opportunity IF they play smart..big IF
(8,869 views, 74 replies)
New Post
Today 11:55 AM
Post event robot modifications rules
Also "conjured" :)
(333 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Today 11:32 AM
A Thank You and a Complaint
Win win solution, make every team understand the incredible importance of getting inspected early and into the practice field. The very special feature you're working on doesn't matter if your robot...
(435 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Today 11:10 AM
Command Voltage without Talon SRX
I'm using Java. This is our code: https://github.com/codeNinjaDev/FRC-2018 feat/practicebot is the branch I'm currently working on.
(324 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Today 10:58 AM
FRC971 Spartan Robotics 2018 Reveal Video
I am woundering what they use to control their intake. It is amazing.
(4,004 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Today 10:48 AM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
(While packing the day before competition) Me: Is there anything else we need to pack that isn't on this list? Team Captain: Did you pack spare code? Me: (not knowing it's a joke) Okay, where is it?...
(1,466,053 views, 5,286 replies)