Go to Post Calculate everything. You won't need to make speed holes if you figure it all out beforehand and get it taken care of. - Otaku [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
tag_groff
Today 05:43 PM
Houston Einstein Alliances/Results Predictions
Kevin, your unwavering support for us always brings a smile to my face.
(4,206 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Pochoppi
Today 05:41 PM
Important Question About Shipping
Whoops...should have noted we're from California. So it wasn't even a short trip.
(506 views, 5 replies)
New Post
TheBoulderite
Today 05:37 PM
FRC Blog - Houston is Looking Good and We’re Eliminating the Bag!* (For Houston!**)
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlyrQbIvWDdTa6I/giphy.gif What an exciting first day at the Championship! Here's to an even better tomorrow!
(3,041 views, 13 replies)
New Post
JacobD
Today 05:35 PM
CNC router for prototypes
While I haven't used one personally. I have heard good things from a few friends who have had them. The rigidity does not compare to aluminum in any way shape or form. But, in my eyes if you are...
(1,775 views, 39 replies)
New Post
LDias0327
Today 05:34 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
I have multiple 1369 shirts in small, medium, and large. PM me if interested
(41,894 views, 246 replies)
New Post
nullmainmethod
Today 05:28 PM
Data packets dropped at Houston Champs?
We also had issues with FMS connection on Carver. We’ve played 50+ matches in NC with no comms issues whatsoever, redundant barrel jack and POE with VRM wires strain relieved. We had a match where...
(392 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Basel A
Today 05:22 PM
FIRST in Michigan and Questions
I agree with Richard. Although it sounded like Dave thought through what he was saying (and I stand by my original comments on the remark), I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt that it was...
(12,438 views, 51 replies)
New Post
TNT280Staff
Today 05:12 PM
BIG BANG! 2018
Send me an email with your contact info and where you'd like to volunteer joseph.horth@taylors chools.net Thanks
(522 views, 2 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 04:51 PM
Acceptable Behavior during Competition?
I echo the thoughts of others - no one should be made to feel uncomfortable during one of these competitions. My personal thought is that whatever you have going on in your personal life, you have...
(5,381 views, 37 replies)
New Post
Doug Frisk
Today 04:50 PM
2018 Galileo Subdivision
5 in 51
(2,082 views, 18 replies)
New Post
pkrishna3082
Today 04:33 PM
Will there be cable drops to the pit in Detroit?
Yes: https://www.firstinspires.or g/sites/default/files/uploads/resource_library/frc/events/championship/2018/2018-championship-pit-tv-specs.pdf
(200 views, 1 replies)
New Post
natejo99
Today 04:33 PM
2018 Chairman's Hall of Fame Predictions
For Detroit, I expect to see 1885 and 2169 as finalists again, but I think 1241 is gonna take home the gold (blue, whatever) this year. Don't know much about the Houston teams, but I wouldn't be...
(9,807 views, 56 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Today 04:08 PM
Thanks First... for trolling us
Probably EST, due to Detroit being in EST, while Houston is in CST.
(999 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Ramtech59
Today 03:57 PM
The Blue Alliance and Google Sheets
So we are trying to create a google sheet that pulls various data from The Blue Alliance, such as teams at a certain event, the opr that they have, the current record at the event, etc. We are just...
(185 views, 0 replies)
New Post
PrathikM
Today 03:41 PM
Student Government on FRC teams
Our team is very similar to the ones above, we consist of a Team President who is elected by the students on the team. Under him/her, we have a Business VP and an Engineering VP, who each manage each...
(177 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Kingland093
Today 03:33 PM
FRC 2220 Blue Twilight's 2018 Chairman's Video Submission
Awesome video and great essay. Your friends and neighbors on 4215 are rooting for you!
(306 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Kingland093
Today 03:30 PM
New York Year in Review
If you only plan on doing one district event, there won't be much/if any difference because NY events have been about the size of most district events. The upside is you get a second event "included"...
(2,521 views, 47 replies)
New Thread
EMCC
Today 02:56 PM
EMCC 2018 Registration Now Open!
Hello everyone- The registration is open for the 2018 East Metro Collaborative Competition. The event will be held at East Ridge High School in Woodbury, MN on Saturday September 22, 2018. ...
(126 views, 0 replies)
New Post
GreyingJay
Today 02:45 PM
2018 Houston TV Channels
I scrounged in my basement and found an old HDHomeRun tuner box that we'll set up in our pit and establish a local (wired only) LAN where we can stream the video to a laptop. I have it successfully...
(482 views, 4 replies)
New Post
FABLABFULTONMO
Today 01:57 PM
A-stop Button: A modest proposal
Great Idea. It makes too much sense for it to actually happen.
(7,157 views, 111 replies)