Go to Post We all need to keep things in perspective. When you look back at the entire 2005 FIRST season, is your entire experience defined by the presence of a little cloth flag on the play field? - dlavery [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
David Lame
Today 02:47 PM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
After I wrote my last post, about Limelight as a custom solution, I decided to figure out how that NavX sensor works. One of the students insisted it was a great idea so we bought it. I'm going...
(16,247 views, 122 replies)
New Thread
QuantumRads
Today 02:34 PM
Old Practice Bot - Need help with Command Based Programming
Hi, I am currently resurrecting our team's old frisbee bot that was used with Labview. So after hours of searching, I was able to find all the Java components to reimage the crio to the supported...
(8 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Durus
Today 02:27 PM
CAN Interface not even detected on RoboRio
Hello! So we took an old control system off one chassis and put it on another so the programmers can work with it. We booted it up, updated firmware on everything then imaged the RIO. Only one...
(11 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Arefin Bari
Today 02:27 PM
FRC 2363 Triple Helix gripper prototypes
Very cool. We have been developing out intake from similar concept. Here is couple of pictures of our student prototypes from week...
(2,122 views, 19 replies)
New Post
MuskieProgramme
Today 02:09 PM
Using shuffleboard widget
https://wpilib.screenstepsli ve.com/s/currentCS/m/shuffleboard
(79 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 02:05 PM
Endgame Ramp Dimensions
I think you'll want to take past experience into account. People making ramps should make them as low angle as possible, because you'll have a lot of robots there that can barely get up the incline...
(558 views, 3 replies)
New Post
aronsa
Today 02:00 PM
Phoenix MotionProfile VelocityOnly?
Haven't tested velocityOnly, just have done positionOnly. We used the .set method to define the control mode like this: _talon.set(com.ctre. phoenix.motorcontrol .ControlMode.Velocit y,...
(222 views, 1 replies)
New Post
anthonyttu
Today 01:58 PM
COTS question
Inflation has finally caught up. R12. No individual, non-KOP item shall have a value that exceeds $500 USD. The total cost of COMPONENTS purchased in bulk may exceed $500 USD as long as the cost of...
(902 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Omnicide
Today 01:57 PM
Motion Profiling Help
We're having the same issue as well. We followed the instructions for WPILib installation on the Pathfinder github wiki. Has anyone using Toast and GradleRIO experienced this as well?
(319 views, 6 replies)
New Post
UnofficialForth
Today 01:57 PM
Auto Strategies
The key to this year is consistency. Though many people are very worried about extremely fancy autos, the key is to 100% nail down simpler autos. As you get this, continuing on to hard auto will be...
(523 views, 3 replies)
New Post
michaela.settle
Today 01:50 PM
Fusion 360 tutorials
Short answer: This guy has some good tutorials on youtube Longer answer: It isn't exactly a tutorial and I usually do it with my students in solidworks, but one thing I like to have them do when...
(50 views, 2 replies)
New Post
SnapDragon
Today 01:42 PM
Vex 217-3227
Hmm interesting, I do agree with modelling 1 side flat, but if you don't mind me asking, what problems did you guys run into with ABS?
(650 views, 9 replies)
New Post
PACOSTACOS
Today 01:39 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
i am looking for some 33 67 118 148 254 330 1241 1477 2056 2415 and 3310
(5,461 views, 58 replies)
New Post
DanDon
Today 01:36 PM
Multiple Limelight operations at once?
Yup! It's all explained in the Limelight Network Tables API. What you want to do is set the value of the "pipeline" key in the "limelight" NetworkTable to a value of 0 through 9 depending on which...
(241 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Michael Hill
Today 01:35 PM
pic: Am I Doing It Right Guys?
Also, change one of the MiniCIMs to a regular CIM.
(1,223 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Jackflef
Today 01:33 PM
Print to Driver Station?
You need to use quotation marks around your strings, like this: DSPrint = "Button On";
(1,192 views, 4 replies)
New Post
firecrafty
Today 01:25 PM
Talon SRX 100% output on CAN with <100% command
You wouldn't need to recalibrate unless you'd calibrated it to accept 66% pwm as 100%. Either way, it doesn't matter since they were using CAN.
(255 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Jude99999
Today 01:24 PM
Problem to drive the robot straight forward
Hi everyone. About the issue, it's solved now, one of the motors was not working and we did not noticed that, as some of you suggested, we did some test trying to run one motor at time and...
(2,291 views, 42 replies)
New Post
Brandon_Hjelstrom
Today 01:22 PM
Linelight networking problems
Phred, Is anything plugged into the microUSB port? Half the LEDs will power on when it's ready to flash.
(227 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Joe G.
Today 01:20 PM
Good Topic for WFA Suggested Ethics Discussions
From the man himself.
(829 views, 6 replies)