Go to Post Now, most of the replies are very tactful when they are questioning a teams' design... but some are simply stupid. Keep your heads. - Andy Baker [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Nick_Coussens
Today 10:45 AM
pic: 4587 Swerve 1.0
I'll try to grab some within the next week.
(2,355 views, 28 replies)
New Post
Zack-5421
Today 10:32 AM
Team 5421: Battlecry@WPI Recap
Yes we are! We are going to Where's Wolcott (WIWI) and Brunswick Eruption.
(445 views, 3 replies)
New Post
rsisk
Today 10:22 AM
Team 498's Newest T Shirt Shooter Robot - Decimiator
Thanks Adam, this will come in handy. When we get ours done, we will need to have some kind of shoot off!
(821 views, 13 replies)
New Post
NathanNFM
Today 10:18 AM
Looking for old game pieces
While moving AndyMark came across a large number of USED 2016 balls and 2013 frisbees. If you would be interested in these PM me, we would gladly part with them for just the price of shipping.
(597 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Today 10:16 AM
Behind the Bumpers FRC1796 RoboTigers
New Behind the Bumpers episode from the Detroit Championship with FRC1796 RoboTigers from New York. https://youtu.be/5-eBrR9AoeU
(35 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 10:11 AM
FRC Live Trivia Tonight! Win Prizes, best your friends!
Thank you to everyone who tuned in. A couple issues but overall a success and something that I think we will continue doing into the future! Thanks for the comments. We could consider doing one...
(272 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Zack-5421
Today 10:06 AM
BattleCry XIX
I already posted on a different thread but my team made a BC recap so here it is: https://youtu.be/pjtoVLPXjWg
(730 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Ginger Power
Today 09:49 AM
Robot Maintenance and Problem Prevention
Interestingly, we were preparing to do a thread about our FMEA process this year, but we were waiting for a higher volume time of the year to post it to CD (early December or something like that). I...
(301 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
its.presto
Today 09:36 AM
Team 3357 The COMETS CAD Release 2018
The COMETS are proud to release our 2018 CAD model! We've worked diligently to keep it up to date with all the changes through the season, and it is with mixed feelings of sadness and pride that we...
(102 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Maggie Heaney
Today 09:29 AM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #724
During the off season, instead of building a t-shirt cannon we decided to venture into designing merchandise. The result was disappointing yet somehow expected.
(85 views, 6 replies)
New Post
mjbergman92
Today 09:21 AM
Help! Pathfinder one my computer
Whatever. The link to my video is https://www.youtube.com/embed/ySsRsQlooWY
(477 views, 6 replies)
New Post
mswhite60
Today 08:46 AM
Invitation to Stryke Force Open Houses
Saw you guys there too and meant to say hi (and to congratulate you on that win in Dow QM80 that was the battle for 3rd alliance captain :cool: )
(3,513 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Doug Staunton
Today 08:29 AM
775 Pro Drive
Jinx, you owe me a coke.
(696 views, 10 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 05:04 AM
Gearbox Ratio
I'm also going to shamelessly plug my design spreadsheet, which features a calculator that takes the system's inputs (type/# motors, applied load) and outputs (desired linear speed/rotational...
(374 views, 4 replies)
New Post
scaryone
Today 04:57 AM
Summer Heat 2018 (Yikes! Sharks!)
Getting close to last call for sign up.
(746 views, 5 replies)
New Post
RoboChair
Today 02:40 AM
pic: 4 775pro compact gearbox
no point in 40 amps each when 30x4=120 just as 40x3=120
(763 views, 15 replies)
New Post
calcmogul
Yesterday 11:34 PM
What do you want to see in Pathfinder?
The new version of pathfinder addresses the second issue, but I'm not sure about the first. If it isn't implemented yet, it's on the todo list. Things are a lot more mathematically rigorous this time...
(9,105 views, 82 replies)
New Post
rstrawsi
Yesterday 10:25 PM
BIG BANG! 2018
The Goon Squad - Team 3604 - will be attending Big Bang for the 3rd in a row. TnT are awesome hosts and it is a great facility for a summer event (lots of room and air conditioned). If your team...
(2,120 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 10:11 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #723
Now that I've given people heartburn, let's get to it! First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(301 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Scott L.
Yesterday 09:34 PM
RGB Light PLC project Help
Project update: So far I have have acquired the bulbs (FUTD04) and a transmitter(FUTD01). using open lighting architecture software on the rpi I can control the lights. I'm still working on getting...
(188 views, 3 replies)