OCCRA
Go to Post We are all on a big team named FIRST - Al Skierkiewicz [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Big-b
Today 02:25 PM
New Thread
astro70
Today 02:11 PM
Space Research Opportunity for FLL teams
Hello all, If you are a FLL team or you are mentoring one, this could be an opportunity for your team to get real data from space conditions to use in their research project. The Columbus Space...
(18 views, 0 replies)
New Post
trycatch
Today 02:10 PM
Custom Dog Gear Shifting Gearbox Help - Shift Block
Is my understanding of how the cylinder and shift block work correct, though?
(525 views, 7 replies)
New Post
JamieSinn
Today 02:07 PM
New Post
notmattlythgoe
Today 02:01 PM
CHS 2019
Growth of our Mentor Facebook group over the last year. https://i.imgur.com/7Ko7OVh.png
(121 views, 1 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 01:23 PM
CAN Hub to simplify wiring.
A bit of electrical background for those who might be viewing this thread and thinking "but it probably works right???": When frequencies are low, and wire lengths are short, you can make the...
(575 views, 12 replies)
New Post
BryceHanson
Today 01:20 PM
Capital City Classic 2018
Any clue when match schedules will be coming out? We're super excited to be competing at CCC! I'm especially looking forward to using CCC to train newer members. Seeing the excitement on rookie...
(1,822 views, 8 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 01:13 PM
148 Driver Station, Pit Carts, and Robot Cart
Cool. Thanks for releasing this!
(337 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Zstack836
Today 01:07 PM
Can you share your WCD encoder solutions
Fun fact, you can actually make something very similar to that utilizing the versaplanetary integrated encoder and a 3D printer. We utilized the VP encoder housing / mag encoder with a 3D printed (.5...
(599 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Golfer4646
Today 12:58 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Great Lakes Bay Bot Bash
1. pchild 2. nomythicalbeast 3. abbymarie 4. CurtisB42 5. tmpoles 6. Miklast 7. SPang 8. Golfer4646
(78 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Nate Johansen
Today 12:40 PM
Fouls requiring multiple robots
It is worth noting that I have never been in this situation. That being said, when it comes down to it, any determinative match is just a match. The consequence of that match may be different but...
(9,022 views, 89 replies)
New Post
AustinShalit
Today 12:01 PM
RoboRIO DNS issues
Not to appropriate this thread but make sure you are using the latest version of the flashing tool. I'd love to get more information about your setup to see why you are getting a 49.
(286 views, 10 replies)
New Post
MarcoPulone
Today 11:46 AM
2019 Game Speculation
you know whats deep? the ocean. you know what has a lot of space? the ocean! water game confirmed 2k19. but seriously, They actually might do something like lunacy. except with terrain from 2016 and...
(32,959 views, 153 replies)
New Post
ollien
Today 11:16 AM
[FRC Blog] 2019 Awards Update
I disagree. The definition says that the award is about spreading STEM through FIRST programs, first and foremost. With that said, the very fact that you and I disagree just goes to show that a judge...
(6,666 views, 42 replies)
New Post
Ryan Dognaux
Today 10:59 AM
Power Outage at CAGE Match 2018
Great job by all of the event organizers and participants dealing with a tough situation. The field looked awesome in the dark - I really wanted to play a few matches that way! All of our students...
(769 views, 10 replies)
New Post
sgeckler
Today 10:31 AM
Boiler Bot Battle 2018
BBB Organizers, are there load in instructions? What door/entry do we use to drop off and where do we park? Thanks for the upcoming event!
(963 views, 6 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Today 10:20 AM
Additional power supplies for Robots
I believe it was a 1 Farad capacitor if memory serves, and this was a younger team doing it (maybe even a rookie) so there were a few safety concerns (it also seemed like overkill).
(547 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Nick_Coussens
Today 10:06 AM
[OCCRA]: 2018 OCCRA Over n' Out
Thanks for doing this 3538! Perfect angle of the field to see everything. Looking forward to seeing everyone play Over n' Out more on Thursday!
(3,126 views, 7 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 07:41 AM
Moonwalk, U.S. Educational progress, Robots
Good thing FIRST is working to help uplift other STEM organizations, amiright? :rolleyes:
(471 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Today 07:38 AM
[FTC]: FTC Control System
You should read RE06 in Game Manual Part 1. (I would recommend a full read of parts 1 and 2, but the answer is in RE06.)
(90 views, 2 replies)