OCCRA
Go to Post Just once I'd love to see a team come out to the field and say " Team xxxx rejects our reality and accepts yours!" - Koko Ed [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
nuclearnerd
Today 09:49 AM
pic: 291's 2017 Offseason Robot: Alpha
It looks really good, well done! I highly recommend a hopper extension. Even a 3" flap will help gather balls from the hopper. For most of the season we just had a flap that fell out with...
(60 views, 2 replies)
New Post
JesseK
Today 09:42 AM
The No More NO COMMS Challenge
How would such a process be achieved prior to the 2018 season, when proposals (such as hot glue) are seen as absurd by some and yet vital by others? Would there be a 'brain trust' or other governing...
(1,827 views, 31 replies)
New Post
mrnoble
Today 09:40 AM
FIRST 4 year game theme cycle theory
I think that the pattern has broken and no longer applies. This year will be L/U, with multiple game objects, none of them ball-shaped.
(16,301 views, 65 replies)
New Post
rcmolloy
Today 09:28 AM
pic: 2659 2017 Off-Season Robot
Overkill, certainly. However, it's extremely stiff at the base which allows us to take a few hits. My only fear is having too large of deflection with the plates themselves near the shafts but we...
(308 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Cyberphil
Today 08:55 AM
Electrical Board or Distributed System?
With your permission AL, I would like to print these rules out and post them around our electrical area. I think this post has even helped me figure out why our bots in previous years didn't go in a...
(1,899 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Robosparks2926
Today 08:40 AM
CAD Data for 2018 Field
Thanks,oh and by the way my team is hosting a kickoff at our school ,do you think your team can make it?
(4,421 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Cyberphil
Today 08:38 AM
Iím a Chassis Lead member and I have no idea what Iím doing
On top of that, simbotics runs a few workshops on what they deem the "Kitbot on Steroids." It's a few modifications to the kitbot that make it significantly better than what you get out of the box....
(876 views, 9 replies)
New Thread
gcschmit
Today 08:35 AM
Try the HuskieBoard 2.0 MXP Expansion Board This Preseason
Team 3061, Huskie Robotics, would like to once again present the HuskieBoard 2.0! Last year, we officially received FIRSTís seal of approval on our MXP expansion board. And the HuskieBoard 2.0 is now...
(60 views, 0 replies)
New Post
smitikshah
Today 08:29 AM
NY Regionals and Options 2018
Yeah I had a contact that I transferred to SBPLI to look into. Said contact was a regional director of one of the companies that owns rights to the coliseum, and said their company was interested in...
(2,619 views, 29 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 08:20 AM
New Build Subteam Lead
From your friendly neighborhood inspection team... Make your robot 1/4" smaller than max size in all dimensions. Don't hide components that have lights on them or need to be examined during...
(546 views, 10 replies)
New Post
JesseK
Today 07:41 AM
Westcoast Drive bearing + axle retention
Even if you go to grooves & retaining clips, you'll still want to come up with a pre-match & post-match checklist. That way you can check the little things like this. It takes discipline,...
(3,904 views, 55 replies)
New Thread
gestes
Yesterday 09:58 PM
[FTC]: Op Mode: Stop Robot loop
Hello all, I am a mentor from Team 6383. We are experiencing a problem that we have not had in the past and were wondering if anyone had some insight. We have searched for an answer but have come...
(76 views, 0 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Yesterday 08:29 PM
paper: AMB Design Spreadsheet
While presenting the spreadsheet to my students, I noticed a few math errors with converting to metric. They should all be fixed now, so v1.1 has been uploaded.
(270 views, 1 replies)
New Post
jar24
Yesterday 07:59 PM
FIM: Ferris State Roboday Off-season event Signups
Thank you to everyone that came out to the event even with the ridiculous heat in September. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please email the event email. Hope to see you all...
(1,522 views, 7 replies)
New Post
plnyyanks
Yesterday 07:40 PM
[TBA Blog] We <3 Big Data
The 'award_type_enum' colum contains an integer constant that directly correlates to the type of the award listed. You can find the reference for the column here:...
(2,588 views, 11 replies)
New Post
marcusbernstein
Yesterday 07:01 PM
Recommendations for Off-Season Control System
My team recently created a prototype power supply with a setup very similar to the AM product. We bought some random RC remote and 6 channel receiver from hobbyking, then ran PWM from the receiver to...
(799 views, 10 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 06:55 PM
[FF]: 2018 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
I'll probably add a couple more myself, but want to try to keep everything on EST. If I'm running a draft, odds are it'll be PST instead (other than the Slot 3 ones). Oh, and heads-up: There'll be a...
(3,872 views, 79 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Yesterday 05:18 PM
Peak Peformance 2017 (PNW Offseason)
No, there were no declines.
(2,158 views, 13 replies)
New Post
RebeccaP
Yesterday 04:27 PM
FIRST Power Up Recruitment Poster #2 Discussion
Let's hope they learned from that.. :|
(4,130 views, 47 replies)
New Post
Cyberphil
Yesterday 02:31 PM
Ramp Riot 2017: The Official Thread
Every Ramp Riot I have ever been to has been awesome, and I'm sure this year will be no different. Looking forward to this years! Keep an eye out for that ref position... ;)
(1,371 views, 6 replies)