Go to Post Given the time Banebots has already cost us, what's a little snow? - pfreivald [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 01:52 PM
Talon CTRE encoder values
Another thing to note here in the difference between these methods. The value returned by these methods are all derived from different CAN messages sent by the Talon at different frequencies....
(374 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Today 01:49 PM
Better or worse?
Would FIRST Power up be better or worse if: The owner of the scale (and/or switches) when the match ends gets additional points, say, 25? Since alliances often have one free robot while the other...
(777 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Today 01:38 PM
Taming a rogue drivetrain (TalonSRX, CANbus)
I really don't want to do this, our drivetrain sizing was done with the expectation we could lay down a current limit to protect ourselves from brownout stall conditions. Will try if Joe's solution...
(141 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Today 01:32 PM
FRC 95 2018 Build Thread
Thanks for the kind words. We were hoping the same! But Murphy had other plans. We are looking forward to pine tree as well! Hopefully with some code work this week we will be a bit faster in auto....
(47,989 views, 169 replies)
New Post
Today 01:25 PM
Rookie Team Help Request - CLIMB MECH FAILURE
This plus thicker gussets (and potentially an inside corner gusset) and you're golden.
(660 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Today 01:15 PM
Double Climb Instances
At the North Shore event team 133 climbed with 319 in five different matches. We also climbed with team 4473 and attempted to climb with 4909 until their rope...
(4,328 views, 60 replies)
New Post
Today 12:59 PM
Randomness of the Scale in the Playoffs?
So Here is another test I did, take what you will out of it. I decided to see how the distribution of individual weeks compared to future weeks. So here are my counts from Week...
(4,622 views, 44 replies)
New Thread
Today 12:56 PM
2018 TVR
Had not seen a thread started for TVR so figured no better time than now. It took 15 years but 1493 finally earned a blue banner and the entire team and everyone who has ever been associated with...
(90 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 12:54 PM
Limiting output speed
Why do you want to do that ? What problem are you trying to solve ? Before you implement that, do you understand the downside to doing it that way ?
(95 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Today 12:52 PM
Tech Valley Semis Red Card
Brent, I understand exactly what you mean, but your students should be proud of what they accomplished. As the 2nd ranked team at the event your team earned the right to be there. Your students did...
(5,684 views, 51 replies)
New Post
Today 12:50 PM
How do you know it was the opponent's side? :P
(854 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Richard Wallace
Today 12:40 PM
Greater Kansas City and Heartland Regionals 2018
Criminy! :ahh:
(6,859 views, 44 replies)
New Thread
Dan Petrovic
Today 12:34 PM
Mayhem in Merrimack 2018
This announcement is coming sooner than usual, but we've had a few inquiries for this year's recently finalized Mayhem in Merrimack date, so here you have it: Mayhem in Merrimack 2018 Presented by...
(71 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 12:33 PM
2018 Hudson Valley Regional
Pit map is here!
(317 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 12:16 PM
Photos - FIRST Robotics Competition 2018 Milford District Event
Thanks again! I would love it if you could do West Michigan this weekend. :)
(423 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Ginger Bread
Today 12:06 PM
PCH District: 2018 Columbus Predictions
First competition jitters huh? :rolleyes: I could not agree more about the switchbots being hurt by quals, our first few matches were basically just us and a couple drive trains on our alliance...
(341 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Today 12:06 PM
What COTS parts would you like to see?
Id like to see tri to quad motor planetary adapter. Maybe a dual to tri com adapter made of metal, also some toughbox micros or minis that can give you the same ratios as planetarys
(21,853 views, 180 replies)
New Post
Today 12:02 PM
Best Power Up Intakes
I'm interested in hearing what motor/ratio combos these teams have used for their grabbers. Our team had a bit of trouble with how effective our grabber was at, well, grabbing. We were using two...
(8,661 views, 36 replies)
New Post
Today 12:00 PM
[FF]: 2018 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
I can do this week at 7 PM ET if that works.
(17,664 views, 254 replies)
New Post
Today 11:58 AM
Team 5675 WiredCats Mr. Radar Pics
See ya in a few days. The whole team watched your playoff matches and we couldn't be more excited to "hang" with you guys this weekend. :)
(126 views, 1 replies)